• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garou Skill Stomps.
You think so? Undoubtedly Garou is an absolute master by this point, especially after all the techniques he's perfected, but you think that it'd be enough to overwhelm Goku even with the Kaio-Ken? Goku's still got some pretty impressive skills and is a prodigy martial artist himself. I'm not saying that Goku would win, but still, with the Kaio-Ken and the speed boost that it gives him, combined with his own expertise and all the months of training he did with King Kai, I'm not sure it would be a complete stomp.

I just wanted to do this match because Garou's finally at Planet level, or at least close enough to have matches against some DBZ characters. I'd thought about making this fight ever since Garou was being upgraded to Low 5-B.

You think so? Undoubtedly Garou is an absolute master by this point, especially after all the techniques he's perfected, but you think that it'd be enough to overwhelm Goku even with the Kaio-Ken? Goku's still got some pretty impressive skills and is a prodigy martial artist himself. I'm not saying that Goku would win, but still, with the Kaio-Ken and the speed boost that it gives him, combined with his own expertise and all the months of training he did with King Kai, I'm not sure it would be a complete stomp.

I just wanted to do this match because Garou's finally at Planet level, or at least close enough to have matches against some DBZ characters. I'd thought about making this fight ever since Garou was being upgraded to Low 5-B.
Garou is laughably more skilled than everyone in Dragon Ball that it isn't even funny. He can literally predict Goku's everything before he even starts doing it just by looking at him and can rip Goku's fighting style and add it to his own just like he did with every other Martial Artist he fought, not to mention he has some nasty Dura Neg that can end Goku immediately by destroying his Organs with the shockwaves of his attacks.

Last edited:
Even if Garou overwhelms Goku with his skill, Goku still has viable wincons through the Kaio Ken x3 and x4.

Even if Garou overwhelms Goku with his skill, Goku still has viable wincons through the Kaio Ken x3 and x4.
Goku will be dead or unconscious before he even gets to the point of using ×3 or 4 because Garou will be rapidly adapting, Precog'ing and healing from everything Goku throws at him. Not to mention his Monstrous LS Advantage and four arms means he can literally just grab Goku and then beat the shit out of him while pinning him at the same time.

I do admit that Garou’s got a lot going for him. You think that I should change it to Saiyan Saga Vegeta since he has higher AP or Oozaru transformation, because honestly, this Garou fighting anyone with lower AP is just crazy.

I think the only characters who could really outskills this Garou are the DBS characters like Jiren, Ultra Instinct Goku, Whis and the Grand Priest.

I do admit that Garou’s got a lot going for him. You think that I should change it to Saiyan Saga Vegeta since he has higher AP or Oozaru transformation, because honestly, this Garou fighting anyone with lower AP is just crazy.

I think the only characters who could really outskills this Garou are the DBS characters like Jiren, Ultra Instinct Goku, Whis and the Grand Priest.
Maybe Oozaru Vegeta can work but that's a huge AP Difference to surmount since he'd be over 10× Stronger than Garou at that point. Not that Garou hasn't fought Giant Enemies that Massively overpower him before but still.

No, they literally can't. No one in Dragon Ball has Skill Feats on par with Garou.

Yeah I think it's fine.

Even if Vegeta has x10 the AP advantage with Oozaru, ironically that still doesn't change the skill and precoging issues lmao.

Even if Vegeta has a massive Dura advantage, I think Garou has enough stamina to outlast him. I could imagine Garou running around trying to find an opening and get decisive blows in with dura neg. And Vegeta trying to land hits in but unable to due to how fast Garou is.

Imagine Garou running up Vegeta's arm like Levi vs The Beast Titan, and just shredding his arm, or well trying to (Dura Gap). The biggest key for Garou here is his dura neg since he really can't hurt Vegeta in Oozaru. Vegeta can't really get much hits in tho lmao..

What is the speed like between Vegeta and Garou? If it isn't blitz worthy you should unequalize speed so it can be more cinematic and fun :3

I’ve changed it so Goku is bloodlusted, so he’ll go all out from the start.
Still doesn't change much of anything since Garou is still far superior to him in skill and the Power Difference isn't even that bad, in fact it's much smaller than some of the other fights Garou has been in and then Won so Garou still goes ham on Goku after predicting his every attack, adding new things to his own fighting style and then wrecking Goku. Not to mention Goku's Stamina with Kaioken is awful in this Key which means Goku will just exhaust himself before Garou is even close to exherting himself, especially since just using the Kaioken ×4 damn near crippled him just by using it for like 20 seconds.

Garou still slams
Regeneration to keep him in the game + His massive skill advantage + durability negating move + lifting strength + his adapting ability to just become faster, stronger, more durable and is able to copy Goku's style like hes some copy ninja will give him the edge

Don’t forget Goku has the Solar Flare. He could use it to distract and blind Garou, power up to Kaio-Ken x3 or x4, then plow through Garou’s body or heart. This is a viable strategy.

Also, don’t forget Goku has the Solar Flare. He could use it to distract and blind Garou, power up to Kaio-Ken x3 or x4, then plow through Garou’s body or heart. This is a viable strategy.
Garou doesn't need to see to beat him and even then, Garou has adapted to not being able to see before, albeit through it being pitch black but I don't think the opposite of that would be to hard to get through either.

This is a stomp. Ignoring skill because entirely irrelevant. Garou just has durability negation to the point where he can shatter someone's insides who is of comparable strength and he already has the AP advantage. Kaioken 3x just makes Goku die 3x faster. And Goku has no win condition because of garou's regeneration and he gets all ki blasts deflected.

Still think that Goku's got viable wincons. The Solar Flare doesn't only cause blindness, but it causes the opponent pain and makes them writhe in agony for at least several seconds, especially if it's up-close or done in tandem with staring at the sun. This would be enough of an opening, and while Garou's got instinctive reaction, such as dodging Chain-N'-Toad's attack from behind, this was against a much weaker opponent with slower attack speed. If Goku uses the opening to go up to Kaio-Ken x 3 or x4, he could probably move around and land attacks at speeds that Garou couldn't react to, even a close-range x4 Kamehameha that would obliterate Garou or destroy many of his vital organs or decapitate him, since his regeneration has a limit.

Still think that Goku's got viable wincons. The Solar Flare doesn't only cause blindness, but it causes the opponent pain and makes them writhe in agony for at least several seconds, especially if it's up-close or done in tandem with staring at the sun. This would be enough of an opening, and while Garou's got instinctive reaction, such as dodging Chain-N'-Toad's attack from behind, this was against a much weaker opponent with slower attack speed. If Goku uses the opening to go up to Kaio-Ken x 3 or x4, he could probably move around and land attacks at speeds that Garou couldn't react to, even a close-range x4 Kamehameha that would obliterate Garou or destroy many of his vital organs or decapitate him, since his regeneration has a limit.
Solar flare is worthless. Not only does it do nothing to garou who doesn't feel pain from his arm getting ripped off, but by the time Goku decides to use it, his organs will have been ripped to shreads in kaioken 3x which magnifies the damage.
Opening to do what? Kaioken 3x is barely an advantage at all, in fact, it's nothing. And garou can react to people far faster than him like saitama by literally predicting the next move, and the next and the next.

Goku could potentially use the Solar Flare as a distraction while he hides to gather enough energy for a Spirit Bomb, and considering that Goku thought the Spirit Bomb would be capable of damaging Vegeta, who'd gotten ten times stronger as an Oozaru, it should take him far less time to gather energy than it did against Vegeta.

Solar flare is worthless. Not only does it do nothing to garou who doesn't feel pain from his arm getting ripped off, but by the time Goku decides to use it, his organs will have been ripped to shreads in kaioken 3x which magnifies the damage.
Opening to do what? Kaioken 3x is barely an advantage at all, in fact, it's nothing. And garou can react to people far faster than him like saitama by literally predicting the next move, and the next and the next.
Not sure comparing the pain of blindness and other limbs is accurate, and using Saitama as a reference for Garou predicting the moves of people faster than him isn't really valid since Saitama has no fighting skills whatsoever and it's much easier for Garou to read the moves of a complete amateur.

Goku could potentially use the Solar Flare as a distraction while he hides to gather enough energy for a Spirit Bomb, and considering that Goku thought the Spirit Bomb would be capable of damaging Vegeta, who'd gotten ten times stronger as an Oozaru, it should take him far less time to gather energy than it did against Vegeta.
Did this man just say spirit bomb?
Not sure comparing the pain of blindness and other limbs is accurate, and using Saitama as a reference for Garou predicting the moves of people faster than him isn't really valid since Saitama has no fighting skills whatsoever and it's much easier for Garou to read the moves of a complete amateur.
Garou literally trains specifically to predict the moves of non amateurs.

I want to point out the fact that Goku literally used this exact strategy against Vegeta and it didn't do shit because Vegeta recovered in like a minute or two. You really think someone of Garou's Calibur would let Goku get away from him after blinding him to do God knows what, especially since Garou can still track him with all of his other cracked Enhanced Senses?

I want to point out the fact that Goku literally used this exact strategy against Vegeta and it didn't do shit because Vegeta recovered in like a minute or two. You really think someone of Garou's Calibur would let Goku get away from him after blinding him to do God knows what, especially since Garou can still track him with all of his other cracked Enhanced Senses?
Goku's plan didn't work against Vegeta because he fired an energy blast that nulled his Spirit Bomb, and Garou only used limited energy projection to increase the power of his attack, and I still think the Solar Flare could provide a brief enough distraction to hide and gather energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back