• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah? Fight back lol.

29xp-meme-mobileMasterAt3x-v3.jpg

Considering that, for some reason, nobody in this damn place can tell how skilled garou is, let me explain.
Garou (in his current state) has mastered his own master's style to perfection, even re-inventing a dura neg technique that his teacher made up in his dozens of years of experience. Before that Garou stomped every single famous dojo he could find, coming on top in every fight. He was able to hold his own against Bang and his brother Bomb, both of whom are equal in skill, skill that is masterful at redirecting physical attacks and sometimes even ranged ones. This is the skill level of Garou. Now please explain why exactly goku is more skilled. I ain't trying to show off here, i legit wanna know what makes goku more skilled since i know well that he trained under the guidance of Master Roshi who is extremely experienced and older than Bang as a martial artist and has also won many martial arts tournaments against opponents with very varying styles.

Considering that, for some reason, nobody in this damn place can tell how skilled garou is, let me explain.
Garou (in his current state) has mastered his own master's style to perfection, even re-inventing a dura neg technique that his teacher made up in his dozens of years of experience. Before that Garou stomped every single famous dojo he could find, coming on top in every fight. He was able to hold his own against Bang and his brother Bomb, both of whom are equal in skill, skill that is masterful at redirecting physical attacks and sometimes even ranged ones. This is the skill level of Garou.
What's funny is that this doesn't include probably even 30% of his skill feats, and it's still likely above Goku's.

What's funny is that this doesn't include probably even 30% of his skill feats, and it's still likely above Goku's.
Because Dragon Ball is purely emphasizing on one sided stomps and speed blitzing via new transformation or trainings result which is why the few but incredible skill feats are all hidden und spread over the entirety of Dragon Ball - Z - Super. ( which leads to them being overlooked.) In their entirety they far surpass Garou's skill feats.

If we include all of it , I would debate you on Goku being more skilled than Garou. But since we are only talking about Saiyan Saga Goku , there are more arguments in favour of Garou rather than Goku.

Another Problem is that a Saiyan's reactive Powerlevel ( "Zenkai") got more overpowered and buffed in Dragonball Super as a concept for all Saiyans while it didn't exist in original Dragonball and in Z until Namek Saga as a concept.
I am not sure if this Wiki allows its application retroactively.

Last edited:
Wow, wouldn’t it be nice if skill could be rated?
technically it is already since you can have gifted or genius levels of skill. In this case Garou is genius level when it comes to skill, no more, no less. Goku on the other hand isn't really genius but rather more extremely gifted since he doesn't really use any crazy strats and at best he has shown to be very capable in close quarters combat.

wonder how u could get extraordinary genius or super genius skill. Warp reality through sheer skill
i mean i think knowing every martial arts and overall combat skill in existence would be good for EG, technically just EG alone could qualify since those who have that intellect and can fight physically usually have the skills to match.

For supergenius it would be either sheer supergenius intelligence of a character who can fight and incorporate his intellect there or another variant would be making up a martial art skill that can bend higher dimensions with no abilities

technically it is already since you can have gifted or genius levels of skill. In this case Garou is genius level when it comes to skill, no more, no less. Goku on the other hand isn't really genius but rather more extremely gifted since he doesn't really use any crazy strats and at best he has shown to be very capable in close quarters combat.
- accurately predicted the movements of someone who was ahead of him in time and had immeasurable combat speed in that instance while attacking . He did that without precognitive abilities.

- was stated by Kami to have no unnecassary movement which is why he barely burns any stamina in comparison to a much stronger and faster Tien, whom he was going toe to toe with. ( Goku wasstill restricted by his weight) This is impressive because Tien's third eye gives him enhanced perception.

-tracked someone's movement by feeling the change in air current

- matched Broly who was SSJG Tier in base form alone

- can copy the Kamehameha after seeing it once. Something that took Roshi 50 years to master. Can also copy martial arts techniques after seeing it once like Roshi' movement and attack pattern, as well as King Chappa's.

- can use MUI which even GoD with millions of years of training couldn't use.

- created 2 different martial arts style on the spot just to combat Master Roshi by adapting animals movements.

- played mental chess while fighting Roshi in a battle of after images.

- matched Roshi who has 100 years of combat experience, matched Hit who has 1000 of years of combat experience, matched Ki Buu, someone who attacks with no pattern at all and has millions of years of combat experience. Matched Beerus who has even more millions of combat experience

- outskilled Caulifla in base who is equal to him SSJ2

- tricked Jiren with his use of Hexablade Kienzan and Ki mine bombs by adapting and improving Krillins tactics.

"gOkU oN tHe OtHeR hAnD iSn'T rEaLlY gEnIuS"

- accurately predicted the movements of someone who was ahead of him in time and had immeasurable combat speed in that instance while attacking . He did that without precognitive abilities.

- was stated by Kami to have no unnecassary movement which is why he barely burns any stamina in comparison to a much stronger and faster Tien, whom he was going toe to toe with. ( Goku wasstill restricted by his weight) This is impressive because Tien's third eye gives him enhanced perception.

-tracked someone's movement by feeling the change in air current

- matched Broly who was SSJG Tier in base form alone

- can copy the Kamehameha after seeing it once. Something that took Roshi 50 years to master. Can also copy martial arts techniques after seeing it once like Roshi' movement and attack pattern, as well as King Chappa's.

- can use MUI which even GoD with millions of years of training couldn't use.

- created 2 different martial arts style on the spot just to combat Master Roshi by adapting animals movements.

- played mental chess while fighting Roshi in a battle of after images.

- matched Roshi who has 100 years of combat experience, matched Hit who has 1000 of years of combat experience, matched Ki Buu, someone who attacks with no pattern at all and has millions of years of combat experience. Matched Beerus who has even more millions of combat experience

- outskilled Caulifla in base who is equal to him SSJ2

- tricked Jiren with his use of Hexablade Kienzan and Ki mine bombs by adapting and improving Krillins tactics.

"gOkU oN tHe OtHeR hAnD iSn'T rEaLlY gEnIuS"
like 95% of this isn't applicable for this key. Also, ironically enough, out of the thing i see the feats he did to fight master roshi are literally some of the most impressive stuff here, besides his feats against hit which, yet again, aren't applicable here. The rest is just ki control and power level stuff and a few gifted level feats.

like 95% of this isn't applicable for this key. Also, ironically enough, out of the thing i see the feats he did to fight master roshi are literally some of the most impressive stuff here, besides his feats against hit which, yet again, aren't applicable here. The rest is just ki control and power level stuff and a few gifted level feats.
First of all , everyone agrees that Garou wins but you keep bringing up Bs which I felt like needed to get debunked.

You said , he isn't a genius and doesnt use stat . It was a general statement which was an utter brainfart as proven above.

1) "Powerlevel stuff" It's as weak of an argument as Plot armor

2) "few gifted level feats" Still beyond anything Garou has shown. Tell me ? Did Garou ever go toe to toe with someone who has more than million times his AP or predict infinite speed attacks with finite speed? If yes, I concede.

3) Goku outlasting Tien isn't Ki control. It was addressed as a Skill feat. Also him using Kamehameha has nothing to do with Ki control. He didn't even know Pre-Kami Training what Ki was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back