• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku's range to my knowledge doesn't scale to 2-C given that even Gogeta and Broly clashing only busted smaller dimensions.
Smaller dimensions? The dimension that Gogeta and Broly fought in has 2-C durability to withstand its attacks, they distorted space-time in Universal, this was said within the novel and by directors, I don't know how you think they are smaller, lol

Mmm, that seems fair. I haven't read up to that chapter yet, so I'll take ya'll word for it. From the scan I saw tho, it didn't say Domains can't affect inanimate object. Just that they need permission to put them inside one.

As for energy being equalized by default, that's only if the two systems are similar enough. JJK and Dragon Ball's energy system is very different methinks.
Chap 198 stated that Naoya's sure-hit couldn't recognize Maki because she has no cursed energy, and Gojo's sure-hit works on everyone except Gojo himself and who he is touching, so it shouldn't affect inanimate objects. The only domain that is stated to target inanimate objects until now is Sukuna's

Yeah God Ki might render him undetectable to UV, but if it doesn't, UV would be a gg situation. It may be Gojo's only wincon, but it's a very good one (if Goku doesn't appear invisible to UV).

No it wouldn't, goku has resistance to existence erasure, and hakai actually destroys matter in the manga, erasing your soul as well, deconstruction. So he would tank, also just having 4D durability.
But to what degree can it deconstruct matter? Purple can seemingly atomize (Crush and Repel atoms simultaneously). It's been a while since I read Super so I can't remember if there's an exact statement. I only recall it being mentioned by Beerus when he blew up a rock to demonstrate its capabilities to Vegeta. But destroying mass/matter is vague.

Goku is 44 years old in the Manga rn.
Assuming he lives to 80, he would have 36 more years. By rought estimation he live for 14.4 seconds in UV which is plenty of time imo assuming it did work

But to what degree can it deconstruct matter? Purple can seemingly atomize (Crush and Repel atoms simultaneously). It's been a while since I read Super so I can't remember if there's an exact statement. I only recall it being mentioned by Beerus when he blew up a rock to demonstrate its capabilities to Vegeta. But destroying mass/matter is vague.
What no, it's not vague, it literally turns it's target into nothing, just gone, along with erasing your soul, so the attack would be beyond atomization in general.

Goku is 44 years old in the Manga rn.
Assuming he lives to 80, he would have 36 more years. By rought estimation he live for 14.4 seconds in UV which is plenty of time imo assuming it did work
Domain Expansion doesn't age you though... Age doesn't matter when it comes to Unlimited Void.
What no, it's not vague, it literally turns it's target into nothing, just gone, along with erasing your soul, so the attack would be beyond atomization in general.
Man, I'm starting to feel like a fraud Dragon Ball fan. Albeit it doesn't help that I haven't read the series in like almost a year...

I would like to note one more interesting thing regarding Domain Expansion though. It works by detecting Cursed Energy. Cursed Energy and Chi are fundamentally different. Chi is the life-force of all living things in Dragon Ball. Cursed Energy is information manifested into existence by negative emotions as opposed to being correlated to the life-force of living beings. Thus hiding his Chi shouldn't hinder the Domains Expansion ability to pick him up...

However, Ultra Instinct is purely instinctual. I suppose if you argue he holds no emotions while fighting, he wouldn't be detected anyway. I can't remember if Ultra Instinct removes some emotions, but I do know Goku can still think and experience feelings in Ultra Instinct. Heck, even Whis can, and their Ultra Instinct is far more refined than Goku's.

Dunno why I didn't think of this until now, but if verses are equalized, it kinda makes things funny if we treat Goku's chi as his "Cursed Energy" when it's fundamentally different... not sure how this ends up working out tbh. Just thought I'd bring it up.

Hakai can also do the same, as seen with Sindra applying hakai to a whole city.

Lots of fair arguments given here, respectively I'm a tad bit busy rn so I'll be able to address each one accordingly within a few hours.

I would like to note one more interesting thing regarding Domain Expansion though. It works by detecting Cursed Energy. Cursed Energy and Chi are fundamentally different. Chi is the life-force of all living things in Dragon Ball. Cursed Energy is information manifested into existence by negative emotions as opposed to being correlated to the life-force of living beings. Thus hiding his Chi shouldn't hinder the Domains Expansion ability to pick him up...

However, Ultra Instinct is purely instinctual. I suppose if you argue he holds no emotions while fighting, he wouldn't be detected anyway. I can't remember if Ultra Instinct removes some emotions, but I do know Goku can still think and experience feelings in Ultra Instinct. Heck, even Whis can, and their Ultra Instinct is far more refined than Goku's.

Dunno why I didn't think of this until now, but if verses are equalized, it kinda makes things funny if we treat Goku's chi as his "Cursed Energy" when it's fundamentally different... not sure how this ends up working out tbh. Just thought I'd bring it up.

Here

Matter Manipulation is fundamentally different from Existence Erasure

goku stomps
I know
E3nREKRXEAYExej.jpg

Goku fra

Go and Jo both get turned to dust by Goku unless they can use Unlimited Void, to which it's going to Go and Jo. Then there's the debacle of whether they can even sense Goku in god ki, which is likely no if energy sources are equalized, to which it leads to an even bigger debacle of whether UV would even be able to properly work. If so, then Gojo has a shot at winning. If not, then he's getting destroyed if Goku waves at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back