• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
Stats Equalized (This is in FNG for a reason)

I don't intend for this to be added of course

Xenoverse Goku vs Sage of six paths naruto

Takes Place in kaguya's ice dimension

SBA otherwise

Image result for sage of six paths naruto
Son Goku (Xeno) render [Dokkan Battle] by Maxiuchiha22 on DeviantArt

Dattebayo!!!:

Kakarot!!!:

Last edited:
He does, but they both go for cqc range more often than not anyway, so I don't think it'll be a massive deal-breaker here tbh.

In AP, yes. In dura, they get poofed by freefalling.

Naruto isn't as versatile w/ TSOs as the other users (Obito, Madara), so I can't say "TSOs gg".
Goku resists anyway. Honestly, I think this fight might come down to skill and utility techniques. Neither really have any blow out hax that can deal with the other that they don't resist.

I think I'm going to go with Goku for now.

Goku resists both EE and Power Null, so the TSOs are pretty much useless aside from minor utility functions like barriers and chakra receivers. Goku is AT LEAST just as skilled as Naruto, if not more. He's easily more experienced as well.
Naruto's clones will definitely be very useful to overwhelm Goku with sheer numbers and to act as distractions, but Goku's numerous AOE and danmaku attacks can easily even the odds.
Naruto's sensory capabilities and precog are indeed very good, but Goku has decent sensory capabilities of his own, with pretty good Analytical prediction as well, so it's not like he'll be overwhelmed too much here. Plus, he has IT to avoid attacks, and make his own attacks nearly impossible to avoid with techniques like the Instant Kamehameha.
Naruto's FRS/TBB Rasenshuriken are very dangerous, but they're relatively similar to the Kienzan, so Goku will probably know to avoid them, which he can easily do via IT.

It's a bit OoC, but I guess Frog Kata COULD be annoying to deal with, but then again Goku can easily keep the battle at long range with his various Ki attacks that he can spam.
He can also drain Life-forces with his Draw ability, so that's another potential win con.

So yeah, I'm going with Goku FRA for now.

Kind of, but actually not Moro's Senzu Bean dealer FRA.

ngl, I was expecting an actual match between like 23rd Budokai Goku and New Era Naruto with Goku having prior knowledge of Naruto's abilities or something.

Xenoku stomps. He outskills, outsmart, outrange, resists literally every hax Naruto have under his sleeve and outhax him. That Time Manipulation which slow down time immensely and that Probability Manip makes Naruto and his clones can’t even strike once whereas every single strike of Goku will hit Naruto.

I don't know how much game Goku is different from Anime Heroes Goku.
But if its the same, Naruto destroys him.
The anime doesn't show anything past punching hard and fast, no extraordinary skill, no hax, just punching and firing Ki Blasts.

so what makes this goku better than normal goku? idk shit about xenoverse.

I don't know how much game Goku is different from Anime Heroes Goku.
But if its the same, Naruto destroys him.
The anime doesn't show anything past punching hard and fast, no extraordinary skill, no hax, just punching and firing Ki Blasts.
Well, I mean Naruto himself doesn't really use his abilities to their full potential either most of the time. His best trick here that Goku doesn't resist, which is clones is kinda offset by Goku's danmaku and insane AOE.

Well, I mean Naruto himself doesn't really use his abilities to their full potential either most of the time. His best trick here that Goku doesn't resist, which is clones is kinda offset by Goku's danmaku and insane AOE.
Naruto's clonea are durable, especially with stats equalized, they can fight Limbo and some of them managed to bullet through Kaguya's Vacuum Fists.

Naruto has great senses, Rassenshuriken, massive stamina, healing factor which is crucial and already decides the outcome of the battle singlehandidly and he can make actual strategy with clones, transformations etc.

At the end of the day, Naruto beats him to death.
Xeno Goku is overrated, having a big list of abilities on a profile sometimes means almost nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back