• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what makes this goku better than normal goku? idk shit about xenoverse.
This Goku has experienced the events of all of Dragon Ball from meeting Bulma to the defeat of Kid Buu and also experienced the events of GT, but unlike his main counterparts he's also experienced all the movies and has been implied to have gone through the Super Saiyan God ritual meaning that it's likely he fought Beerus as well. So basically Xeno Goku is a composite Goku with a lot of experience under his belt, minus Super Saiyan Blue and other things Super Goku obtained.
Also I should clarify that Xeno Goku is not part of Xenoverse, but rather Heroes which in itself is separate from Xenoverse

Naruto's clonea are durable, especially with stats equalized, they can fight Limbo and some of them managed to bullet through Kaguya's Vacuum Fists.
They're durable, but not as durable as Naruto himself. Stats are equalized between Naruto and Goku, that shouldn't include Naruto's clones because it would change how they actually work. They're comparable, yes, but not equal, so Goku should still take care of them.
Naruto has great senses,
Well, so does Goku.
Rassenshuriken,
Easily dodged or teleported away from, and I think a simple Ki barrier would block it. Goku could also just intercept it with a Ki blast.
massive stamina
Goku has good enough stamina to hang with him. He can fight and train for hours on end, and honestly I don't really know if this fight will go longer than that.
, healing factor which is crucial and already decides the outcome of the battle singlehandidly
I really don't see how it does, tbh. Goku fought people with MUCH better regeneration than Naruto. His Low-Mid regeneration can't even regenerate limbs, so it's really not that impressive. Goku can still just blow him apart.
and he can make actual strategy with clones, transformations etc.
Distractions and the like will be useless because Goku can just sense Naruto with his Ki/Life sensing. His sensing range is absolutely massive, and can sense malicious intent, power levels, incoming attacks, etc, so he's not getting caught off guard easily.
At the end of the day, Naruto beats him to death.
No.
Xeno Goku is overrated, having a big list of abilities on a profile sometimes means almost nothing.
Well, not exactly.
Goku can actually assess his powers and abilities with his Info analysis, so that's a massive advantage in this fight.
Goku can also suck his Life-Force with his Draw ability, thus weakening him, and healing himself with it. He also has another ability that reduces an enemy's stats.
Couple that with the fact that he can easily amp himself as much as he needs with Kaio-Ken up to 100x (not necessary here, but definitely an option).
He can absorb energy, teleport as much as he wants to open up options offensively and defensively, use the Solar Flare for distractions, Copy any energy or martial arts based technique, and continuously grow stronger during battle.

Also Xeno Goku doesn't play around or underestimate his opponents, and usually goes for the kill, so that weakness of canon Goku can't be exploited here.

So yeah, no, Goku kinda stomps the more I think about it.

They're durable, but not as durable as Naruto himself. Stats are equalized between Naruto and Goku, that shouldn't include Naruto's clones because it would change how they actually work. They're comparable, yes, but not equal, so Goku should still take care of them
Durable enough to fight with equally strong opponent and now imagine hundreds of them.
Goku is going to get overwhelmed so hard. You won't say Goku can win against 100 Gokus right? Or even 4 Gokus?
Easily dodged or teleported away from, and I think a simple Ki barrier would block it. Goku could also just intercept it with a Ki blast.
Everything is easily dodged and teleport in our minds where everything is perfect.
Tactics matter, distractions and such, if people that only do punching snd kicking can connect their attacks with him then Naruto csn do the same.
really don't see how it does, tbh. Goku fought people with MUCH better regeneration than Naruto. His Low-Mid regeneration can't even regenerate limbs, so it's really not that impressive. Goku can still just blow him apart
This is stats equalized match, Goku can't one shot Naruto or deal fatale damage to him in an instant or else Naruto can do the same, and assuming hundreds of clones, he will outright stomp.
Whenever Naruto gets hurt, he regenerates.
Whenever Goku gets hurt, he doesn't, and gradually becomes weaker as a consequence.
Distractions and the like will be useless because Goku can just sense Naruto with his Ki/Life sensing. His sensing range is absolutely massive, and can sense malicious intent, power levels, incoming attacks, etc, so he's not getting caught off guard easily.
With many clones all over the place Goku can get distracted easily, I don't see him reacting to a sneaky attack from Naruto while fightnig a bunch of clones head on. Many characters fight him and connect their attacks.
Goku can actually assess his powers and abilities with his Info analysis, so that's a massive advantage in this fight.
Haven't seen him use it once.
Goku can also suck his Life-Force with his Draw ability, thus weakening him, and healing himself with it. He also has another ability that reduces an enemy's stats.
Haven't seen that either.
Couple that with the fact that he can easily amp himself as much as he needs with Kaio-Ken up to 100x (not necessary here, but definitely an option).
And whats the point of stats equalized if they can just abuse multipliers and unequal stats yet again?
So yeah, no, Goku kinda stomps the more I think about it.
He gets ganked by clones, this is how I see it.
I just haven't seen him do anything beyond punching and kicking and I won't change my opinion because I based it on what I saw in the anime.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Xeno Goku would defeat Naruto to death he can resist anything Naruto throws at him. So it's still realistically an unfair match. He even haxes like Probability Manipulation. He still has transformation that would amp his base

Goku stomps because of passive called Dimensional Domain where it will set their stamina at 1 or 0 if he uses buffs

Please I don't understand?
Necro means a thread hasn't been spoken in in over 3 months.
When a thread is necro'd, you're not allowed to speak in the thread.

This thread is not necro'd, so it's not against the rules to speak here.

Ok, Dimensional domain, naruto summons a clone instantly gets stunned.
Probability manipulation, non of naruto attacks are going to land.
Goku can slow down time by creating a dimension, so goku has the speed advantages
Goku swaps and steaks his stats, depower him whole increasing his power. Making all of narutos attack only deal 50% of their output.
Goku has better sensory, great marial art skills, analytical prediction, will analyse copy and defend against narutos fighting style.
Goku's insane range, with massive wall of passive and active probability manipulation, stat reducing, swapping and increasing hax. He can make all of narutos attack only deal 50% of their overall output, can slow down time making sure that naruto isn't going to land anything. Passive stamina hax and if naruto uses any attack that requires stamina will get his stamina instantly reduced to 0.
Goku can arguably one shot and even blitz with slowing down time and probability manipulation. Plus he can just keep getting stronger while naruto gets weaker
What can naruto do even here?

Ok, Dimensional domain, naruto summons a clone instantly gets stunned.
Probability manipulation, non of naruto attacks are going to land.
Goku can slow down time by creating a dimension, so goku has the speed advantages
Goku swaps and steaks his stats, depower him whole increasing his power. Making all of narutos attack only deal 50% of their output.
Goku has better sensory, great marial art skills, analytical prediction, will analyse copy and defend against narutos fighting style.
Goku's insane range, with massive wall of passive and active probability manipulation, stat reducing, swapping and increasing hax. He can make all of narutos attack only deal 50% of their overall output, can slow down time making sure that naruto isn't going to land anything. Passive stamina hax and if naruto uses any attack that requires stamina will get his stamina instantly reduced to 0.
Goku can arguably one shot and even blitz with slowing down time and probability manipulation. Plus he can just keep getting stronger while naruto gets weaker
What can naruto do even here?
die

Demigra and Mechikabura especially with Dimensional Domain are pretty impressive thanks to their hax
Demigra can clone himself plus power null I think?
He Has also his fair share of probability and stat stuff plus dd.
Their hax is impressive

This was already heavily favoring Goku to begin with, now with the additional hax it's absolutely a stomp, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back