• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Saitama (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it's not a casual ki-blast, it's a ki-blast with significant effort behind it.

Do Piccolo's ki blasts move much slower than his special beam cannon? Cause if they don't then my speed scaling should be the same

No, and No. It's a basic Ki blast that is no stronger than Piccolo's regular punches. And his Ki blasts are just as fast as the Special Beam Cannon. Also, Raditz still dodged Special Beam Cannon, and Goku and Piccolo are still able to land hits on Raditz.

If speed unequalized what's stops Saitama from dodging all attack and hit back?

If Goku's Dura> Saitama's AP it's totally meaningless fight, because Saitama no hax (besides one punching)

If not Saitama will chop him unconscious and win..

@Maraderchik, that's completely OoC for Saitama to dodge; and speed is not that much greater as mentioned above.

Yes, but Saitama was only concerned about his clothes, not his body. Plus, that was again, a Massively Hypersonic+ character, not a Relativistic character. Still no relevance in this fight what so ever.

Anyway, it sounds like Goku already has 7 votes if DMB voted, where as the only 2 people defending Saitama are basically using; "Character A wins because he stepped on an ant" logic.

I see a huge flaw in this logic, why would Saitama take hit's if he'll take damage from them if he can dodge? Or Goku can oneshot?

I just point out that's dodge in fight is not out of character for Saitama. All of his enemy was ant in compared to him, so how should i bring something else?

In his fights against Boros and Garou, Saitama purposely took hits from them because he wanted to see how strong they are; it did no damage, so of course he had no reason to dodge. In his match with Genos, he dodged it because he actually first took the hit point blank the first time they met, but his clothes got incinerated and Saitama of course didn't want to be naked in public or replace his outfit again.

Since Saitama never fought Goku, he doesn't know how strong Goku is and will most likely take a hit and likely won't go all out right off the bat. Goku is different since he can easily sense Saitama's PL and knows how strong he is. And Goku probably won't oneshot, but he still holds both the power, martial arts, range, and flight advantage. Still, stop comparing Saitama to 6-A or Massively Hypersonic+ characters because it really isn't Jack Schitt compared to Goku. Goku can easily spam homing Ki blasts if he wanted to which will each be 1.5x stronger than Saitama's durability.

And people continue to use fodder characters for their examples.

In the fight against Boros and Garou Saitama hit them first.

How would Genos's attacks will harm his hero suit?

>Goku is different since he can easily sense Saitama's PL

Saitama can do this too, vaguely but still he can. Boros and Garou good example.

>Still, stop comparing Saitama to 6-A or Massively Hypersonic+ characters

Again, how should i compare Saitama to 5-B character if there none?

Speed: At least Relativistic, likely higher (Effortlessly threw a rock faster than Geryuganshoop could. It was also stated by Murata that Geryuganshoop's near light speed attacks are "nothing" compared to Saitama and "a bad joke" in his eyes.

Btw i don't get why it's just Relativistic but not Relativistic+.

>Goku can easily spam homing Ki blasts if he wanted to which will each be 1.5x stronger than Saitama's durability.

If so then what the point in speed unequalized at all? There only one thing in Saitama advantage but he can't outrun this?

Saitama is outright one of the worst characters to be put in vs debates. As much as I love One Punch man, it just isn't as good as people claim to be.

Saitama could fight a character with average human speed, power and durability, yet if he had hec to put him down he definitely would.

Saitama never attacks first, after he became powerful he think so highly of himself always lets his enemies attack him, which is also his biggest downside. I can name several characters below his tier that would easily kill him. Examples would be Ainz, Shiraori, Yhwach, Voldemort...

Goku wins because he gets the first strike, can fly, and has reached and aerial advantage.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
No, and No. It's a basic Ki blast that is no stronger than Piccolo's regular punches. And his Ki blasts are just as fast as the Special Beam Cannon. Also, Raditz still dodged Special Beam Cannon, and Goku and Piccolo are still able to land hits on Raditz.
Thanks for proving my point. The ki blast that Piccolo fired is on par with Goku's attack speed.

Like I said before, Geryuganshoop's attack speed is at the very least equal to Goku's attack speed.

Meaning that Geryuganshoop's = Goku <<< Boros =< Garou < Casual Saitama <<< Serious Saitama.

I still don't see how Goku will be able to hit Saitama even once. 1.5x advantage in AP and dura isn't enough to stop Saitama from completely overwhelming Goku in speed

@Marader Saitama has never shown to sense energy. Nor has he ever done that against his match with garou and boros.

Unequalizing speed is the one thing that makes the match balanced.

Given how Saitama is a generic brawler, I don't think the speed advantage will be much. Remember how Goku quickly learnt Dyspo's tactics for being too simply and linear.

Even if Saitama were to attack and land a few blows, Goku would break down his fighting style and overwhelm him again

Theglassman12 said:
@Marader Saitama has never shown to sense energy. Nor has he ever done that against his match with garou and boros.
Unequalizing speed is the one thing that makes the match balanced.
Saitama v Garou
Saitama v Boros
Honestly i didn't see how it balanced at all. I mean only one advantage is totaly uselessm i'm wrong?

Goku was much stronger than Dyspo. Like, Dyspo couldn't even harm base Frieza that much.

Also Goku was still being overwhelmed by his speed

That was a low end on Dyspo given how he was actually genuinely hurting both Ultimate Gohan and Hit previously (who are vastly higher than base Freeza)

That speed advantage won't be that useful, also because it may not even last very long:

Goku an easily understand Saitama's advantage and be more strategic in the fight, relying more on defense rather than offense. If Goku makes a ki barrier, Saitama won't destroy it. Goku has also much more range, and since he's an expert martial artist, he can predict what will be Saitama's next move by timing, or heck, he can even just wait for Saitama to run out of stamina and outlive him. Not only that, but Goku's also a Sayian: that reactive power level (which also amplifies speed, not only raw power) may come into play, and he will eventually catch up to Saitama's speed.

If this isn't a stomp, I definitely vote for Goku 9.5/10 times.

He won't even abuse that speed advantage due to CIS. Saitama stands no chance in-character, but would likely blitz and overwhelm if bloodlusted

DMB 1 said:
That speed advantage won't be that useful, also because it may not even last very long:
Goku an easily understand Saitama's advantage and be more strategic in the fight, relying more on defense rather than offense. If Goku makes a ki barrier, Saitama won't destroy it. Goku has also much more range, and since he's an expert martial artist, he can predict what will be Saitama's next move by timing, or heck, he can even just wait for Saitama to run out of stamina and outlive him.

Not only that, but Goku's also a Sayian: that reactive evolution may come into play, and he will eventually catch up to Saitama's speed.

If this isn't a stomp, I definitely vote for Goku 9.5/10 times.
Garou show that's he can see through Saitama's movements, but can't keep with it in speed and power.

I had to disagree with only Saitama's stamina.

What is 0.5 in there 10 times? afk Goku?

Becuase Garou is fodder, and he didn't stand a chance to being with.

Besides, even in bloodlusted, Goku ain't getting blitzed because he's Relativistic too.

Well my point not about Garou ability to overpower Saitama but that he can see through his moves and predict it.

Isn't by statement Saitama is at least Relativistic+, because near light speed is > than 50%, right?

Goku's AP is undoubtably superior.

His casual (or, moderate effort blasts of you don't like that word) are stronger than what Piccolo put out— his Kamehameha is FAR stronger than that— enough to bother Raditz, who no sold the same Ki blast that Piccolo fired at the Moon when he first met Piccolo. That AP gap with full power is massive.

Goku should be able to deal with Saitama's speed, even while getting blitzed, due to his skill and battle experience. All he would have to do is predict where he would be and take him out or something, which Goku is intelligent enough to do. Coupled with his offensive strength being beyond his, Yeah. I would say Goku.

"who no sold the same Ki blast that Piccolo fired at the Moon when he first met Piccolo"

It wasn't the same one, Piccolo used a common Ki blast vs his Demon Explosive Wave that he used on Raditz

That was just to humor the guy who thought it wasn't casual. If you imply that DEW was used on the moon instead, that would explain his reasoning for it not being casual. But it's possible that was just a basic Ki blast he fired at the Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back