• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting this in "friendly discussion" as a joke

(oh yeah, speed equalized and both are 4-B)

Disclaimer: This is fine because it's a Fun and Games thread

Superman has the AP, versaility, and resists anything Goku can do to him. Goku has a skill advantage sure but it's not Ikki level so it won't help much.

Superman definitely takes this. Goku's skill isn't off-setting that AP and versatility gap.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Superman via being a better character </div>
If that's the case than Superman solos Instant Death because unlike a Gary Stu like Yogiri with no challenge, emotion, struggle, or personality. Supes has all of those along with actual character arcs where he grows. Meaning he is the better character

Superman is limitless because he's written to be, not to mention ScrewAttack proved it via saying big words, just like Saitama. But if they fought Superman still wins by sneezing because I said so.

No but jokes aside, and fun and games aside, or rather, this whole thread aside, I'm wondering when this debate is gonna end. Especially since the debate has been solved already.

Superman has some of the strongest alternate versions of any superhero or even character. I don't even know how one could say that a composite Goku beats Supes in any way when even the third strongest version of Supes is 2-A and completely destroys the Dagon Ball franchise. But ranting aside, I'd really like to see this fight being done or even just the two meeting.

Planck69 said:
Superman has some of the strongest alternate versions of any superhero or even character. I don't even know how one could say that a composite Goku beats Supes in any way when even the third strongest version of Supes is 2-A and completely destroys the Dagon Ball franchise. But ranting aside, I'd really like to see this fight being done or even just the two meeting.
Oh god lol a composite Superman utterly bodies any version of Goku. Of course there will always be people who wank Xeno Goku to 6D or beyond, and wank God Fusion Goku to beyond fiction itself. Being accurate, once you get to the high tier and top tier Supermen, it's just not a fight. Let's just not talk about The Thought Robot. Now, this also depends on how we settle it. If we put every version of each character in a war against the other side, it depends. If we were to go off of who has more wins against the other (who beats more versions of the other character's than vise versa), then I think Goku would win, I'd rather not go over every version of Superman, but there are so many versions of him that I think it gives Goku the win in that aspect. But if we meant a war as in whichever side is left wins, The Thought Robot just glances at Goku and annihilates him along with the rest of his franchise.

Also yeah I'd love seeing an official crossover between them, although part of me doubts it'd happen. There was that crossover between Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Toriko, but that's between anime, while Superman is from American comics. But it'd be awesome. Obviously the character's would be balanced out to make it even for entertainment, but I wouldn't complain. I've been wanting a DBxOPM crossover tbh. Goku Vs Saitama. In a debate setting, I'll always argue that Goku wins with no difficulty (unless Saitama gets some ridiculous feats in the future putting him above Goku), but I feel like if they had an official fight made by Toei or something, it'd be really even with a unpredicatable winner. And I've always loved the idea of Saitama actually fighting someone he'd have trouble against, but without getting stomped. Of course there are the people that think he'd kill Goku with one punch in an instant, despite how utterly ridiculous that is in multiple aspects, but let's just ignore them.

Glad you agree. Though I feel that if an actual fight between Saitama and Goku happened, the way the former's character archetype is built makes it that he could pull of any insane feat and still have it be valid not only due to how his very premise is never putting any effort into his feats and the fact that we have no valid measure of how much effort he's putting into anything he does. Basically giving writers enough lee-way to put him on par with Goku without it really being insane or inaccurate.

So a fight like that could definitely be feasible and honestly it wouuld be awesome seeing Saitama being pushed to the limit.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Why not? No one has played its story mode and reached the 10th stage let alone the 26th stage.
And we don't just assume that there's a 2-A multiverse without any proof. Until that is available, this guy solos Dragon Ball.

Adem Warlock69 said:
It's an event where you go through the DB history
I can see that but what justifies that being 2-A? The "Infinite" in the title does not even remotely qualify as evidence.

Adem Warlock69 said:
There are a couple arguments for Goku's like Xeno Goku being 2-A (mainly statements supporting the Dragon Ball multiverse in games being infinite, although those statements are questionable), but it's a stretch. I think it's safe to just put him somewhere in high end 2-B.

RinneItachi said:
Adem Warlock69 said:
There are a couple arguments for Goku's like Xeno Goku being 2-A (mainly statements supporting the Dragon Ball multiverse in games being infinite, although those statements are questionable), but it's a stretch. I think it's safe to just put him somewhere in high end 2-B.
Yeah, seems fair.

Hell no. At least I hope not. How would he even do that? If it was one of the shitty 4-B avatars than I could see that. If not, then how would he even beat him?

go to a youtube comment section

They are everywhere lmao... Theres even the ones who think he can beat The Thought Robot..

Btw, how powerful is Ultra Instinct

I have never been into or watched DBZ/Super

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back