• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gold Experience Requiem

He gets this power with the arrow. Fine but we do not know much about the power. On the card is written to each feature N / N, which means unknown or nothing. So we do not know if his reaction is automatic. For example, Diavolo can do his action, then he cancels. But if one makes an action that clears his power , or prevents it from operating his power, what would happen? now these are my doubts he can only cancel the direct actions against him or not? For example, if one destroys the planet, so this is not an attack against him, could it work?else he just touch the opponent to force him in the cycle of life and death, or he must kill the opponent to constringerlo in the cycle of life and death?

I am also uncertain why exactly Gio's reaction speed is infinitely fast? Antvasima (talk) 17:24, December 27, 2015 (UTC)

It's only reaction speed not actual movement but yeah it's also tied in whether or not the attack is directed towards him

Hmm. The scans in question seem rather vague on that point. Do you have more scans that elaborate further?

Hmm. Maybe I should rewrite his entry to say something like: "Unknown reflexes. Was able to move in erased time, and claimed that those who stood before it would be unable to take action"?

What about GER AP/DC? I never saw anyone talk about that they just simply say GER wins. Example: Giornio vs Superman, Superman can't hit Giornio but if GER can't kill superman either, it's inconclusive.

Back