• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden Sperm minor fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resistance to Acid is fine but from what he says he actually turned his body into Gold, so that should be mentioned somewhere in his profile, I don't know how we handle such things.
Non-Human Physiology I guess. Or it might be just Gold on the surface.

we literally have multiple feats and statements from golden sperm. thats more than enough for a tier. a TON of tiers on this site are usually just guesswork anyway, not absolutely proven. you really want to wait a good YEAR before we add golden sperm?
Golden Sperm will still appear for at least 2 chapters. In each chapter, he will have a new feat. Its simpler to wait until everything is over and then we don't have to do a CRT every chapter

He said ''Your digestive fluids are meaningless against the anti-corrosive properties of gold'', but we still need to wait more informations from next chapters, lets just ignore the gold physiology for now
He never flat out stated that he's made of gold though. He could very well just have the properties of gold.

Golden Sperm will still appear for at least 2 chapters. In each chapter, he will have a new feat. Its simpler to wait until everything is over and then we don't have to do a CRT every chapter
Thats not needed, he isnt like a ''Big character'', it is totally different from beings like Garou new form, and Golden Sperm already have resistance feats, we can keep it

Also one piece is weekly on the other hand OPM's release date varies it can go from bi weekly to monthly so adding info for a minor character is completely fine

Okay guys, can we stray from the topic for a second? So there's this one guy on the main discussion thread who added elasticity, shapeshifting, and size shifting for golden sperm. i reversed those edits because he never displayed those abilities. and then he added them again. i asked him whats his reasoning and he simply says "He went from BS to GS". word for word thats his reasoning.

so instead of doing an edit war with this dude, i want to do a vote.

does golden sperm have elasticity, shapeshifting, and size shifting? yes or no.

Why does OPM CRT always have to turn into chaos over the smallest things?
It went from ''add resistance to acid and change the justificative of his durability'' to ''DELETE THE ENTIRE PAGE'' and ''RANDOM ABILITIES BEING ADDED WITHOUT CRT''

also thx for agreeing

Or you know you can just assume that Golden Sperm isn't made of gold, just has the same anti corrosive properties of gold. Gold and precious metals are Resistant to corrosion because they have filled d-subshells.
Yeah, this is perfectly fine, I just want to add resistance to acid
853440520440250378.gif

How can people destroy and f#ck up a small and simple CRT with all this shit in less than 1 hour? HOW

stop with the off-topic
stop messing with it

Yeah, this is perfectly fine, I just want to add resistance to acid
853440520440250378.gif
That's fine, but the wording should be something like this. "Resistance to Corrosion Inducement." (Golden Sperm shares the same anti corrosive properties found in precious metals such as gold.)"

He doesn't need resistance to acid Manipulation, resistance to Corrosion Inducement fits the bill more.

some troll was constantly vandalizing the profile by adding a bunch of random abilities. so the whole ass profile had to be locked and reverted.
I only added resistance to acid manipulation alongside a few scans and changed durability description

I only added resistance to acid manipulation alongside a few scans and changed durability description
I'm not referring to you. I'm referring to usklaverei, who kept adding elasticity, shapeshifting, and size shifting to golden sperm.

Lol...this thread make me sad with the entire shit, how in the hell a simple CRT turn into this? why people started bringing stupid and off-topic topics?

Shouldnt it also be resistance to acid? since it was stated to be acid in the previous chapters?
They're interchangeable, but if he shares the same anti corrosive properties as gold then acidic corrosion wouldn't be the only thing he'd be resistant to. He'd be resistant to other forms of corrosion such as rust and so on and so forth. Gold isn't only resistant to acids, it's resistant to rust and other forms of corrosion.

"The anti corrosive properties of gold." is a resistance to corrosion Inducement, not acid.

I'm not referring to you. I'm referring to usklaverei, who kept adding elasticity, shapeshifting, and size shifting to golden sperm.
Drop it, nobody needs to edit shit util this CRT is done. Also let's not bring vandalism into a CRT thread, you can either take that up with the user himself or go to the RVR thread. You guys are seriously derailing this thread with this.

They're interchangeable, but if he shares the same anti corrosive properties as gold then acidic corrosion wouldn't be the only thing he'd be resistant to. He'd be resistant to other forms of corrosion such as rust and so on and so forth. Gold isn't only resistant to acids, it's resistant to rust and other forms of corrosion.

"The anti corrosive properties of gold." is a resistance to corrosion Inducement, not acid.
It should be both acid and corrosion resistence, as Fuhrer Ugly thing also was stated to be Acid and Golden Sperm resisted
0145-023.png

Corrosion Inducement already covers acid Manipulation, both are abilities that corrode so it'd be redundant to add both. Corrosion Inducement already covers Acid, Corrosion Inducement is the broader power than acid Manipulation.

I wouldn't add Fire Manipulation and then heat Manipulation next it to, it's redundant. That's like me giving Wolverine both healing and regeneration whenever regeneration already covers that.

Corrosion Inducement already covers acid Manipulation, both are abilities that corrode so it'd be redundant to add both. Corrosion Inducement already covers Acid, Corrosion Inducement is the broader power than acid Manipulation.
But its stated in their page that corrosion is a subpower of acid manip, not otherwise

Reactions: Rez
I wouldn't add Fire Manipulation and then heat Manipulation next it to, it's redundant. That's like me giving Wolverine both healing and regeneration whenever regeneration already covers that.
Depending on how the said heat manipulation is done it can be really different from fire manipulation

This means Ugly should receive corrosive inducement alongside his acid manipulation and please now don't mess with Ugly's profile

But its stated in their page that corrosion is a subpower of acid manip, not otherwise
"It can also be seen." isn't the same as being a direct correlation. That varies from context to context, Golden Sperm directly states that he has anti corrosive properties, which in nature would cover anything corrosion which includes acid. Acid corrodes stuff, corrosion Inducement already does that and covers more such as rust, weathering, etc.

It's the corrosion that he's resistant to due to how Gold and other precious metals work. They're resistant to corrosion as a whole, not just acid in particular.

And ugly should also receive something like this in his ap can ignore conventional durability via his acid

"It can also be seen." isn't the same as being a direct correlation. That varies from context to context, Golden Sperm directly states that he has anti corrosive properties, which in nature would cover anything corrosion which includes acid. Acid corrodes stuff, corrosion Inducement already does that and covers more such as rust, weathering, etc.
Okay
And ugly should also receive something like can ignore conventional durability via his acid
Yeah

ngl im kinda sad that golden sperm survived the acid thanks to his resistance, instead of pure durability. now i wonder who has better durability against blunt force attacks, darkshine or golden sperm.

It's the corrosion that he's resistant to due to how Gold and other precious metals work. They're resistant to corrosion as a whole, not just acid in particular.
So he is resisting both the acid and the corrosive effects of the said acid

ngl im kinda sad that golden sperm survived the acid thanks to his resistance, instead of pure durability.
I mean, he already is far stronger than Fuhrer Ugly, as he easily stomped him, resistance to acid is just the Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back