• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK this one is very blatant

Yeah this could actually work...
You just start counting frames of dodge the moment lightning shoots upwards and see how much distance he and both lightning move respectively.

Default lightning speed is considered Mach1294....just take ratio of distances moved and voila multiply to this and you get Kratos speed.

so, what are we waiting for now
Someone to provide proper dodge footage of Kratos escaping Siren's Ground to Cloud lightning. So then it can be calced. But no has the game on hand to create the said "Perfect dodge or Jump". But as far as I have seen such calcs go, I think a MHS+ can be given as a placeholder.
As for the OP , the SoL rating for Ascension Kratos via scaling to Oroborus Pollux and Hyperion Dash Redeemed Warrior is all but accepted, except for one person's disgreements but his rebuttals are poor at best.....so majority rules.

Someone to provide proper dodge footage of Kratos escaping Siren's Ground to Cloud lightning. So then it can be calced. But no has the game on hand to create the said "Perfect dodge or Jump". But as far as I have seen such calcs go, I think a MHS+ can be given as a placeholder.
I mean you could do that but that feels dodgy considering it could vary heavily based on the calc
As for the OP , the SoL rating for Ascension Kratos via scaling to Oroborus Pollux and Hyperion Dash Redeemed Warrior is all but accepted, except for one person's disgreements but his rebuttals are poor at best.....so majority rules.
Actually I don’t care if we’re going with a likely, my issue was that being the only rating

It would also be FTL, not just SOL

Right so this is pretty much stuck so I suggest we apply the likely FTL ratings for both games and apply the at least Sub Relativistic+ rating for Chains of Olympus after this we're left with two options either we close this thread and when someone finds a proper clip for the Ascension feat they can just send it in the Norse Kratos thread or we can keep this open and when someone finds the thing they'll just send it in here. After that it's just a matter of getting it calced and applying the results on Kratos' Ascension key and whoever scales.

we can close this and move that into the norse kratos, considering we got enough support we might as well just add the MHS, likely FTL ratings to the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back