• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaro Kujo (Part 3) VS Miles Morales (Insomniac Games)

• Fight Location: New York (USA)
  • Starting Distance: 5m
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • High 8-C versions
  • Jotaro has knowledge of Time Stop
Jotaro Kujo: 7 (@ZillerBucko, @Coolboy6, @Shadyboi0, @Azelator, @Armerish, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @Emirp sumitpo)
Miles Morales:
Inconclusive:

de5b5vc-689d9877-0e25-4df6-972c-e9ea44c8a640.png

Last edited:
I wonder how spider sense interacts with stands...but realistically it shouldn't really do anything as far as I know
I don't see Miles getting past 5 second time stop honestly, so I'm leaning to Jotaro but would like to see more arguments before deciding

oh crap I didn't realize that the wiki doesn't count end of part 3 Jotaro as his own profile
well I guess this match is really close, and comes down to the fact that he can't see star platinum, spider man's special weapons, and the in character interactions

Does Jotaro have a High 8-C key with Time Stop? The key isn't it limited to Parts 4 and 6, which don't have a Time Stop?
The High 8-C value is when he could one shot The World and DIO, near the end of the fight. The "likely higher" part is in the end when he one shot both to death.

I mean, your High 8-C key comes from Star Platinum. Your 8-C key with Time Stop comes from Star Platinum: The World.

From what I saw on the profile, it doesn't have Time Stop.

Part 3 Jotaro has time stop, as he stopped time against DIO in the road roller part. Star Platinum: The World is just a name given by Araki to Star Platinum after the DIO arc.

Part 3 Jotaro has time stop, as he stopped time against DIO in the road roller part. Star Platinum: The World is just a name given by Araki to Star Platinum after the DIO arc.
I understand now.

So, does he in-character just use the Time Stomp near the end of the fight or something?

He could use it only near the end of the fight because he just find out that he had time stop. Same type of Stand, DIO basically awakens this on Jotaro.

time stop isn't on the profile since it only appears at the very end of the part I guess, but I feel like there should be a separate profile for part 3 Jotaro, post Dio Jotaro, and part 4 Jotaro
I'm gonna go ask about changing the profile

So, would Jotaro have this knowledge of Time Stop here?
It's up to you. You decide if Jotaro has it or not, since he didn't had that until the end of it.
time stop isn't on the profile since it only appears at the very end of the part I guess, but I feel like there should be a separate profile for part 3 Jotaro, post Dio Jotaro, and part 4 Jotaro
It's there:

Time Stop (Can stop time for up to five seconds, allows Jotaro to stop time as well)

It's in the Star Platinum: The World part because this is the name of Star Platinum after he is able to use time stop. There is nothing to change there.

It literally is on the profile.
The High 8-C is explicitly Jotaro at his peak at the end of the Dio's World arc. Which is Star Platinum:The World. It's the crossing point essentially.

At least 8-C Part 3 key is pre time stop, the enraged key is Part 3 with time stop. And then Part 4/6 keys speak for themselves.

I'd know, and so would M3X, given we're the ones who implemented it in the first place.

Though I will say, Miles has a higher calc atm so that might be bad news for Jotaro if they just square up.

So, would Jotaro have this knowledge of Time Stop here?
I suppose you can decide that for the time being being the thread starter and all
It's up to you. You decide if Jotaro has it or not, since he didn't had that until the end of it.

It's there:

It's in the Star Platinum: The World part because this is the name of Star Platinum after he is able to use time stop. There is nothing to change there.
star platinum part 3 does not mention time stop as an ability however, whilst part 4 and 6 are referred to a few times as having it
at the very least, it should be changed for the sake of causing less confusion

It literally is on the profile.
The High 8-C is explicitly Jotaro at his peak at the end of the Dio's World arc. Which is Star Platinum:The World. It's the crossing point essentially.

At least 8-C Part 3 key is pre time stop, the enraged key is Part 3 with time stop. And then Part 4/6 keys speak for themselves.

I'd know, and so would M3X, given we're the ones who implemented it in the first place.

Though I will say, Miles has a higher calc atm so that might be bad news for Jotaro if they just square up.
oh so I guess that's cleared up
since this is high 8-C jotaro then yeah he should have knowledge of time stop

in other words it seems like Jotaro is gonna be winning the actual fight, since no counter to time stop from miles
I've decided to go with Jotaro for real this time

A question, what is the difference in AP?
Jotaro is technically baseline. Miles is idk but ik he ain't baseline, but also not H8-C+. Meaning at maximum, there's a 3x difference, I'd check but I'm on mobile atm.

I wonder...given that Star Platinum can withstand the force of it's own blows plus Full Power Awakened The World's blows, add the fact that he one shot both High DIO and The World and that the baseline for High 8-C is 2 tons...does that mean Star Platinum scales to 4 tons?

I wonder...given that Star Platinum can withstand the force of it's own blows plus Full Power Awakened The World's blows, add the fact that he one shot both High DIO and The World and that the baseline for High 8-C is 2 tons...does that mean Star Platinum scales to 4 tons?
I mean that might make some sense but, I'm not really qualified to completely agree
if that's true though then nice

I mean if you wanna get real, hitting someone so ******* hard they shatter into dust is way, way, way, beyond a 0.25% boost. But as per wiki standards, we just treat him as baseline, the actual difference is unquantifiable.

I mean if you wanna get real, hitting someone so ******* hard they shatter into dust is way, way, way, beyond a 0.25% boost. But as per wiki standards, we just treat him as baseline, the actual difference is unquantifiable.
well we could for example scale it to dio being donutted in stopped time
I'm no physicist but that's gotta be at least like 3 times stronger, right?

well we could for example scale it to dio being donutted in stopped time
I'm no physicist but that's gotta be at least like 3 times stronger, right?
Nope, that's unquantifiable (even though realistically yeah, in fact way beyond just 3x), but it's impossible to put an exact number on that, and can even lead to inflated results if there's large scaling chains of one shots, so we go for the minimum.

Nope, that's unquantifiable (even though realistically yeah, in fact way beyond just 3x), but it's impossible to put an exact number on that, and can even lead to inflated results if there's large scaling chains of one shots, so we go for the minimum.
well that's quite unfortunate
at the very least though it's safe to say that Jotaro is winning the fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back