• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I'm not sure if this is a stomp or not, but this is 5C Naruto vs Grandfather. Reason I put that is because Grandfather has some great hax.
Grandfather (Codename KND - Operation ZERO)
Naruto senjutsu of the six paths render 4 by danteg9 2-d7jkdy2

Wow code name kids next door this brings me back lol

Anyways Naruto wins via speed and power advantage grandfather has good hax however.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Wow code name kids next door this brings me back lol
Anyways Naruto wins via speed and power advantage grandfather has good hax however.
This^^

Going with what Chill said. I mean Grandfather has some good hax indeed. But Naruto here(especially if it was him at his best and strongest) would probably kill Grandpa here due to his speed and AP advantage. Also, is it me or do i have a sort of feeling that Naruto has a more powerful hax compared to Grandfather? Hmm......???

Not sure im just assming that his reality warping isnt the creating matter out of nothingness one that a lot have.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Not sure im just assming that his reality warping isnt the creating matter out of nothingness one that a lot have.
Grandfather didn't really seem to display much of reality warping from what i can remember of the movie(nostalgia is coming back to me). I mean he had that ability to change stuff to fit how he wanted to be like(ex. modern objects turning into victorian era items).

Who knows he may have i honestly cant remember much of him since its been a long time now maybe the person who rated him to have it has the answer but tbh here it wouldnt surprise if he did have it.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Who knows he may have i honestly cant remember much of him since its been a long time now maybe the person who rated him to have it has the answer but tbh here it wouldnt surprise if he did have it.
I can ask Anton about it. He's the one that made the page for Grandfather. Hmm speaking of Grandpa here, doesn't his Planet level Durability will help him tank Naruto's Moon level attacks or no? What do you think, CHILL?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Oh yeah i forgot about that yeah narutos power is useless against him it all comes down to hax i guess.
Yup. I mean Naruto could try to do hit and run tactics by blasting Grandfather with bijudamas and rasengans but the guy has taken a moon base slamming down on him and come off with no scrath whatsoever. So basically, Naruto can't really harm him even with his strongest techniques.

Grandfather on the other hand can't hurt Naruto. Actually even in the off chance he does manage to slightly hurt Naruto(fully doubt that), he doesn't have the speed to catch let alone(again) hurt him.

So yes, it all comes down to each combatents hax powers that will decide this fight.

Heyy, at last, a vs thread about a character than I'm supporting with some discussion... I didn't make it, but still count. Anyway, what do you wanted to known, Cross?

Antoniofer said:
Heyy, at last, a vs thread about a character than I'm supporting with some discussion... I didn't make it, but still count. Anyway, what do you wanted to known, Cross?
I'm in class rite now, Anton. But i wanted to know what kind of reality warping does Grandfather has specifically(it's been a while since i last saw the movie).

Also, which hax is superior than the others cause Naruto can't really harm Grandfather but Grandfather can't do the same to Naruto either?

Well, i think than his aging abilities are some kind of Reality Warping, because as soon as he is defeated all the peoples and things return to normal. Although, his zombies can use this power to corrode metal and wood and destroy it. This power seems to not affect other peoples as the same way, Numbuh 0 resist for long time due to the KND book, and Numbuh 1 wasn't transformed in zombie when was attacked by his brainwashed's partners, but this can be due than hen and Grampa are relatives.

Anybody wanna compare the hax part? At this point, me and CHILL know that that's what will determine the winner here.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Anybody wanna compare the hax part? At this point, me and CHILL know that that's what will determine the winner here.
What kind of hax Naruto have?

Antoniofer said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
What kind of hax Naruto have?
Well i know Naruto has the Truth seeking balls(if we're using Naruto at his best). Maybe the powers of the nine tailed beasts(don't think they count as hax, however but whatever).

Does Grandfather have feats that suggest he can tank Naruto's TSBs which disintegrate everything they touch?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Not really much to say.

Naruto's Hax is more offensive than defensive, which would be a boon if it weren't for grandfather's moveset. Hypothetically he could use the TSB to nullify the effect of 'zombification' but Naruto has never shown the ability of expanding the TSB's to the point of surrounding his body.

Only way Naruto is winning this round is by sealing him with a magnet rasengan.

Well, the grandfather's memories were erased by a device that Numbuh 0 made, due to taht, he lost his powers, can Naruto do something similar?

Antoniofer said:
Well, the grandfather's memories were erased by a device that Numbuh 0 made, due to taht, he lost his powers, can Naruto do something similar?
As far as i know of Naruto's abilities, not really. Unless i'm missing something about Naruto, however....

Should be taken into account than Grandfather can reduce to dust object with his aging powers? I don't known if he can do it with peoples, but still... anyway, I think with Naruto's null energy manipulation can bypass it.

So... should we leave this as an inconclusive match, or do someone have anything to add?

CrossverseCrisis said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Oh yeah i forgot about that yeah narutos power is useless against him it all comes down to hax i guess.
Yup. I mean Naruto could try to do hit and run tactics by blasting Grandfather with bijudamas and rasengans but the guy has taken a moon base slamming down on him and come off with no scrath whatsoever. So basically, Naruto can't really harm him even with his strongest techniques.
Grandfather on the other hand can't hurt Naruto. Actually even in the off chance he does manage to slightly hurt Naruto(fully doubt that), he doesn't have the speed to catch let alone(again) hurt him.

So yes, it all comes down to each combatents hax powers that will decide this fight.
Naruto speed blitz's Grandfather with a Truthseeker Orb

UncleSpaceman writes

Than they bounce off his superior durability to their attack potency. They do not ignore durability naruto can't hurt grand father he has to rely on his hax abilities in this fight

DC52 said:
Minstry of pain said:
UncleSpaceman writes
Than they bounce off his superior durability to their attack potency. They do not ignore durability naruto can't hurt grand father he has to rely on his hax abilities in this fight
Lol...
Truthseeker Orbs were compared to Dust Release, which destroys at an Atomic Level. Truthseeker Orbs are an attack "that annihalate in in instant" .

Which still can't hurt Grandfather who survived "a gazillion tons of metal and duct tape" falling on him from the moon without so much as a scratch to show for it.

Minstry of pain said:
UncleSpaceman writes
Unless i'm mistaken, they're atomic, meaning they do ignore durability if other fights involving TSB is to be trusted.

Phantasys said:
DC52 said:
Minstry of pain said:
UncleSpaceman writes
Lol...
Truthseeker Orbs were compared to Dust Release, which destroys at an Atomic Level. Truthseeker Orbs are an attack "that annihalate in in instant" .
Which still can't hurt Grandfather who survived "a gazillion tons of metal and duct tape" falling on him from the moon without so much as a scratch to show for it.
Atomic dismantlement ignores conventional durability, when the Truthseeker Orb touches Grandfather, it would atomically dismantle him.

Aparajita said:
Minstry of pain said:
UncleSpaceman writes
Unless i'm mistaken, they're atomic, meaning they do ignore durability if other fights involving TSB is to be trusted.
They don't though, we've seen naruto have trouble getting them through an iceberg. Ignore durability is just fanfiction.

TSO do not ignore durability nor can they split atoms they may attack on a atomic level but they never have been shown to disable the bonds. So again TSO do not ignore durability attacking on the attomic level does not ignore durability this is a common misconception.

Minstry of pain said:
TSO do not ignore durability nor can they split atoms they may attack on a atomic level but they never have been shown to disable the bonds. So again TSO do not ignore durability attacking on the attomic level does not ignore durability this is a common misconception.
Actually it was stated by the sandaima to work just like the tsuchikages dust/particle style. http://*************/manga/naruto/v63/c639/11.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back