• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granolah Downgrade (Dragon Ball Super)

In Granolah's page, "Should be comparable to the Cerealian who destroyed planet Cereal's Moon" implies that Flayk, the Cerealian in question, destroyed Cereal's moon with a normal level of power, like Piccolo did way back when. However, in actuality, Flayk had been charging up the energy blast for a time, and was even left winded afterwards.

The justification should be updated:
Moon level (Stronger than Monaito, who has a power level of 213, putting him above an early Z Krillin), higher by charging Ki (Possesses abilities "a cut above the rest" of the Cerealians; thus, is likely superior to Flayk, who destroyed planet Cereal's moon with a charged Energy Blast)

The argument makes sense, though I would keep the comparison with Flayk as a likely or most likely. This because Oatmel is clearly referring to his sniping ability.
Him being stronger than Monaito is still a perfect argument.

I'll Throw In My Two Cents, Given I was the one who initially created the Thread for Pre-Wish Granolahs Moon Level Upgrade.

When I initially posted that, my primary argument was that the Cerealians were not a Warrior Race. They were peaceful, which was said by both Granolah and was reiterated by Toyotaro in One Of His Interviews although I can't find that one specifically.

As well as the fact that Granolah trained and became stronger, which would naturally place him above the other cerealians, including Flayk.

However that was back in 2021, we now have much more straightforward means for scaling Pre-wish Granolah and Gas, since Toyotaro had an interview where he talked about it.

He Said That Granolah And Gas were stronger than Nappa and the Ginyu Force, but not quite as strong as Namek Frieza. He Placed Them About as Strong as Unfused Abo and Cado from The "Yo Son Goku and His Friends Return" Special.

Toyotaro Interview

So, I think this is more than enough for Moon Level or Higher for Pre-Wish Granolah

I'll Throw In My Two Cents, Given I was the one who initially created the Thread for Pre-Wish Granolahs Moon Level Upgrade.

When I initially posted that, my primary argument was that the Cerealians were not a Warrior Race. They were peaceful, which was said by both Granolah and was reiterated by Toyotaro in One Of His Interviews although I can't find that one specifically.

As well as the fact that Granolah trained and became stronger, which would naturally place him above the other cerealians, including Flayk.

However that was back in 2021, we now have much more straightforward means for scaling Pre-wish Granolah and Gas, since Toyotaro had an interview where he talked about it.

He Said That Granolah And Gas were stronger than Nappa and the Ginyu Force, but not quite as strong as Namek Frieza. He Placed Them About as Strong as Unfused Abo and Cado from The "Yo Son Goku and His Friends Return" Special.

Toyotaro Interview

So, I think this is more than enough for Moon Level or Higher for Pre-Wish Granolah
I made a granolah pre wish upgrade thread and this was accepted yet no one added it yet 💀

Back