• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter

Summary I guess?​

This has been a very very long time coming and its been no mystery I've been working on the verse and I'm finally at a point I feel I'm ready to make my proposals now. I don't really have any special words or anything really so here's everything new.

Overhauled Profiles:
Overhauled Verse Page:

What's new:
  • Updated P&A with new abilities for everyone
  • Reformatted Profiles
  • New 7-C, Low 7-B and Low 2-C Ratings
  • Class G and Stellar LS additions
  • Hypersonic and Possibly MHS+ speed upgrades
  • Overhauled Verse Page
I forgot them in the sandbox but Yunica and Cecie would be 7-C as well of course

That should be about it for everything that's new so please let me know how it looks

Last edited:
if you mean MHA overhaul
I actually thought that yeah and was going to ask, 'why would you make such a lopsided match up, how did MHA hurt you?'
Reading over the overhauls

<ref> tag - fix that?

'attack her eyes' in the Kali section some other small notes about grammar I can pull more if you'd like

Elektricitie's profile in the stats and abilities section has an unusual amount of negative space on the right, which is more of an aesthetic thing for people who use the wiki.
same for Teneberia, and Lumino which idk not a super big thing truthfully.

Kat's design between GR and GR2 doesn't change save the cloak going up and Dusty being there I don't know if you need to include the change but again aesthetics

Otherwise, seems fine good work and solid job on the overhaul.

<ref> tag - fix that?
yeah I got help with that so its fixed now
'attack her eyes' in the Kali section some other small notes about grammar I can pull more if you'd like
will correct that now
Elektricitie's profile in the stats and abilities section has an unusual amount of negative space on the right, which is more of an aesthetic thing for people who use the wiki.
same for Teneberia, and Lumino which idk not a super big thing truthfully.
yeah it'd probably be more full if I used a scrollbox to list the P&A but they don't really have enough abilities for it to look good when I do it
Kat's design between GR and GR2 doesn't change save the cloak going up and Dusty being there I don't know if you need to include the change but again aesthetics

Otherwise, seems fine good work and solid job on the overhaul.
Thanks I appreciate your input here and yeah there is way to make it look smaller and clean up some of the extra tabber space for the character images, I'd have to look at some other profiles to see how to make it look good. regardless though I do prefer the art for her GR2 design over GR1 so I'd remove that one first if I was going to take away one of the two

If you do that, may I make a suggestion of having a picture of Dusty in her equipment section?

Additionally:
'Dusty: Dusty is Kats guardian'- should be Kat's

Cheers and best of luck! and again, splendid job.
Funny enough that picture of Dusty is in her notable techniques from the original profile lol

Aye, I helped with some of the pixel scalings on some of those calcs off-site. But all of these seem fine though, can't say anything on the Low 2-C stuff as I'm not knowledgeable in that category

The changes in general seem fine. Though I cannot judge anything in the Tier 2 range, so I cannot say if the tiering itself is fine.

I do have questions.

Why is Elektricitie Low 7-B all around? I don't think she's ever shown to throw a strike nor do I believe her durability would auto scale to that. I'm fine with saying her attacks are Low 7-B, don't misunderstand me. But the current justifications doesn't really exist. Here Striking Strength is blank and her Dura mentions 7-C characters.

Also, we have standardized values for Stamina. So that should be taken into account.

The changes in general seem fine. Though I cannot judge anything in the Tier 2 range, so I cannot say if the tiering itself is fine.

I do have questions.

Why is Elektricitie Low 7-B all around? I don't think she's ever shown to throw a strike nor do I believe her durability would auto scale to that. I'm fine with saying her attacks are Low 7-B, don't misunderstand me. But the current justifications doesn't really exist. Here Striking Strength is blank and her Dura mentions 7-C characters.

Also, we have standardized values for Stamina. So that should be taken into account.
Stamina value and dura justifications are untouched from the old profile I can adjust it as such but otherwise I can tank the dura for her to 7-C

Thanks for your input here

Thoughts on the MHS+ panther mode? If that's fine then that'll buff the speeds of the others that scale to low 2-C as well to MHS+

Last edited:
That should be fine then. The stamina or range stuff can be changed at whenever.

Everything else seems alright to me.

That should be fine then. The stamina or range stuff can be changed at whenever.

Everything else seems alright to me.
Indeed and once again thanks for your inputs here

Also was this regarding this as well?
Thoughts on the MHS+ panther mode? If that's fine then that'll buff the speeds of the others that scale to low 2-C as well to MHS+

Also was this regarding this as well?
If we go by that same scene, Elektricite is also taking multiple hits from a Low 2-C character.

I had assumed we weren't going by the gameplay stuff in that fight. It'd be weird to accept speed scaling there and not her taking those hits.

Although, I'm not certain if Kat is keeping up with her speed. Elektricite moves and Kat follows after her, it doesn't like they're moving at the same time and speed.

If we go by that same scene, Elektricite is also taking multiple hits from a Low 2-C character.

I had assumed we weren't going by the gameplay stuff in that fight. It'd be weird to accept speed scaling there and not her taking those hits.

Although, I'm not certain if Kat is keeping up with her speed. Elektricite moves and Kat follows after her, it doesn't like they're moving at the same time and speed.
Yeah that's why I wanted some input on that to see if it works for scaling to Kats combat speed in Panther mode if not I'm fine either way since that was kinda spitballed anyways to see if it worked

And yeah otherwise not scaling her to the actual gameplay of having to fight her since she's completely one shot and blitzed by Raven and twice by Kat when in their low 2-C forms going by the cutscenes. Ofc she just regens back since Kat didn't hit the real one but still.

I may not be an expert but wanna throw my hat into the ring and say this looks super good to me.

Also damn I don't think I've played this game since my final year of school, gotta get around to replaying it at some point.

I may not be an expert but wanna throw my hat into the ring and say this looks super good to me.

Also damn I don't think I've played this game since my final year of school, gotta get around to replaying it at some point.
Glad to see ya hear fam and thanks

This was a long process lol

Damn Hypersonic Universe busters

The changes in general look good, including the Low 2-C justifications.

Last edited:
Damn Hypersonic Universe busters

The changes in general look good, including the Low 2-C justifications.
thanks for the input here its much appreciated and the speed is very unfortunate lol

If you want to be technical they should be Rel+ or Sol via gravitational waves

alright it's been 2 days and there doesn't seem to be any big contentious so I'm gonna go ahead and apply the changes before I head to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back