• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Great Material.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Hey guys, there's this MUGEN author named The_None. He makes a lot of crazy stuff for it, and I figured I'd make a MUGEN roster out of all of the notable characters he's made. Trust me, these characters are great material for this site.

I'm already writing a verse about these characters, and I'd like some help. As of now, I have little motivation to work on it by myself.

Download at your own risk. It may or may not give you a virus.

Here's a link to it on one drive. Let me know if it doesn't work; I haven't touched One Drive in years.

Your bumps are pathetic b0i. Let a real pro show ya how shit's done...

I'm already making the verse. I just lack the motivation to do it all by myself, so I'm linking to a MUGEN download that has all of the characters I'm using.

Okay so I'm looking for some input on this.

Rage Rock has a hidden desperation attack where he rages so hard that he deliberately forces the game to crash after displaying a message saying that Rage Rock has logged out. Apparently, this has crashed Saltybet servers numerous times.

Would this be a 2-C to 2-B feat? I want to gather some opinions. I've already got the profile for him made and listed him as 2-B via desperation attack and I just want to confirm if this is a logical interpretation of the feat or not.

Back