• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Nerd vs Yellow (Haired) Barnacle Head (Squidward VS Bakugo)

Hey what's the hold up! I put my order in forever ago.
Hold on you'll get your food soon. Barnacle head
I'VE ALREADY BEEN "Holding up" FOR HOURS SIX LEGGED BASTARD!
Well I don't think I like your tone.
WHY ARE THEIR SO DAMN MANY GREEN NERDS EVERYWHERE!!!
WELL APARENTLY THEIR ARE MORE YELLOW (Haired) NUCIANCES AROUND THAN ANYTHING!!!

Speed equal
Both are 8-B
Both in character. So very mad

Battle music

Last edited:
Bump
820.jpg

Anyways... Sooo, I know the funny bit between two verses of similar Superhero alliances and all; But I am uncertain even with Bakugo's pent up rage building up can even get pass Squid's uptight Regen. Not to mention if I understood right by both are mad, then Squid's own wacky Hax will more then likely kick in sooner and can go for a vanishing trick, Can subdue Bakugo by playing sleepy tunes or hell he can hit sour notes so badly it can stagger flame head by a lot given his Clarinet potency is described to be powerful enough to cause big building's and Glaciers from some other places of land to legit sink! And Squid can just destabilize him even sooner with a mere touch (Deconstruction; which is something he has but its just one picture, here it is the actual feat).

Anyways... Sooo, I know the funny bit between two verses of similar Superhero alliances and all; But I am uncertain even with Bakugo's pent up rage building up can even get pass Squid's uptight Regen. Not to mention if I understood right by both are mad, then Squid's own wacky Hax will more then likely kick in sooner and can go for a vanishing trick, Can subdue Bakugo by playing sleepy tunes or hell he can hit sour notes so badly it can stagger flame head by a lot given his Clarinet potency is described to be powerful enough to cause big building's and Glaciers from some other places of land to legit sink! And Squid can just destabilize him even sooner with a mere touch (Deconstruction; which is something he has but its just one picture, here it is the actual feat).
If squid wars keeps on gettting injured enough and isn’t able to Catch or beat Bakugo then he would probably run away like he did it against the sea bear so maybe that’s a way he can win

No matter how much Bakugo builds up his rage and explosions, it isn’t getting past Squid’s regen. Plus Squidward’s got toon force, teleportation, sleep manip, etc to combat Bakugo. I’m voting Squidward for regen and his superior hax to pull him through.
True I mean yeah that's what I said, It may be a stomp. And Squidy really wouldn't have problems keeping up as he can simply teleport behind Johnny Test and Deconstruct him.

squd wart tried to run from the sea bear after it mauled him. He probably would run if he Cant find a way to win. I also don’t believe he starts with deconstruction. and Bakugou is incredibly agile so it might be hard for squidward to catch him

squd wart tried to run from the sea bear after it mauled him. He probably would run if he Cant find a way to win. I also don’t believe he starts with deconstruction. and Bakugou is incredibly agile so it might be hard for squidward to catch him
Speed is equal and Squidward doesn’t always run away. There was that karate episode that he used his mastery of karate to beat up a big dude so I don’t think he’s going to run away. Plus he’s angry and he’ll usually fight his opponents when he’s frustrated.

Meaning he’s probably not as scared of opponents anymore as he used to be. Plus he’s been with Spongebob on many crazy adventures and has been to places such as Random Land in a newer episode where batsh*t insane stuff happens. So Squidward being scared is out the window. Plus Squidward uses toon force consistently to keep up with his opponents.

Speed is equal and Squidward doesn’t always run away. There was that karate episode that he used his mastery of karate to beat up a big dude so I don’t think he’s going to run away. Plus he’s angry and he’ll usually fight his opponents when he’s frustrated.
Oh yeah, Now it was part of the bad seasons but remember the episode "SpongeBob You're Fired!" Where Squid ward in a very stuffed KK costume proceeded to freaking one shot several Bikini Bottom Mites with no prob?... And he did that out desperation of wanting SpongeBob back!

Ok squidwards deconstruction does not seem to be in character the time he did use it was an accident. He is skilled but not as skilled or as mobile as bakugo is. Also bakugo could still incap squidward

Ok squidwards deconstruction does not seem to be in character the time he did use it was an accident. He is skilled but not as skilled or as mobile as bakugo is. Also bakugo could still incap squidward
Speed is equalized so it’s not going to matter whose more mobile, and even if Bakugo was more skilled and mobile, he’d have a hard time countering Squidward’s toon force, teleportation, regeneration, etc. Also how does Bakugo incap him? Squidward can literally regen from everything Bakugo can throw at him. He has no hax that can permanently incap Squidward while Squidward can use his hax to counter. Squidward is prone to using his hax when everything gets tough, so he would use his deconstruction eventually. Also, does Squid have optional equipment?

Speed is equalized so it’s not going to matter whose more mobile, and even if Bakugo was more skilled and mobile, he’d have a hard time countering Squidward’s toon force, teleportation, regeneration, etc. Also how does Bakugo incap him? Squidward can literally regen from everything Bakugo can throw at him. He has no hax that can permanently incap Squidward while Squidward can use his hax to counter. Squidward is prone to using his hax when everything gets tough, so he would use his deconstruction eventually.
Ditto.
Also, does Squid have optional equipment?
That's not a very good idea given Bakugo's chances.

Squidward is prone to using his hax when everything gets tough, so he would use his deconstruction eventually.
Actually if you recheck that episode, SpongeBob also does that... Has yet to be added on his profile. In fact I now happen to recall there being a thread to add even more stats to the characters but left as abandoned as Bikini Atoll itself. And I then I recall again ANOTHER THREAD separate from SpongeBob to notify again.

Actually if you recheck that episode, SpongeBob also does that... Has yet to be added on his profile. In fact I now happen to recall there being a thread to add even more stats to the characters but left as abandoned as Bikini Atoll itself. And I then I recall again ANOTHER THREAD separate from SpongeBob to notify again.
Be sure to message me when you make the next Spongebob thread. There’s a bunch of abilities that I’ve found as well. I think Mr. Krabs and a ton of other characters resists poison via being able to eat chum and Sponge and Squid get mutated in one episode and turn themselves back.

Um... Can anyone explain how Bakugo wins?

When Squidward... Can't believe I'm saying this. Is around 2X stronger (11 Tons vs 25 Tons), and has far more abilities. Alongside being capable of regenerating from dust, Bakugo can't even turn him into dust. Which Squidward can regenerate from.

This is a stomp, close this thread.

Back