• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gremmy Thoumeaux vs Aureolus Izzard

Even if its not a stomp.

I feel like both of them can one-shot each other.

But i think izzard gets one-shotted far more easily.

Going with Gremmy

Gremmy actually wins this due to not fighting Kenpachi.

Seriously the only reason he lost was cause it was Kenpachi. Aurelious is strong but he doesn't immediately kill iirc. Gremmy's usage is better.

Although I think Izzard will lose , wasn't reiatsu crushing banned cause all the fight with bleach would be "lol nope ,no soul res even if you are multiversal gg no re" ?

@Malox na, because verse equalisation means we treat their magic as reiatsu and vice versa

Izzard is just hilariously weaker in that regard still so hes susceptible. A multiversal being wouldn't have a issue at all because their power level>>>>any1s in Bleach

Back