• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gremmy's meteorite calculations - Calc group members only

Thank you very much for the help. It is very appreciated.

Hold up, let me say one thing. Gwynbleiddd's calc doesn't use the full height of Sokyoku Hill, he even states this himself. I used the scan which contained Sokyoku Hill's full height. If you don't trust my calc, you can scale the same scan and see what you get for yourselves.

I would also like to say that believing results are too "high" for no reason, isn't a reason to dismiss a calc, especially when you haven't actually pointed out the faults.

Piercer of Heaven said:
Hold up, let me say one thing. Gwynbleiddd's calc doesn't use the full height of Sokyoku Hill, he even states this. I used the scan which contained Sokyoku Hill's full height. If you don't trust my calc, you can scale the same scan and see what you get.
@Kepekley

^ Is there any way to address/solve that?

@POH

I don't want this thread to turn out like the last one, so you are not allowed to make any further comments here.

I'm not a Calc Group Member, but can anyone sum up how things are progressing here? You can delete this comment afterwards.

No problem, I'm just extremely frustrated due to the Naruto revisions and the constant bickering of people in the thread.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'm not a Calc Group Member, but can anyone sum up how things are progressing here? You can delete this comment afterwards.
Admins, Bureaucrats, other staff members should be able to comment here.

I think you and Matt should be able to comment due to your valuable input, but this thread was created to prevent literally anyone else from commenting, because it floods the revisions.

EDIT: Yes. I think it's better if only Soldier Blue and Matt are able to comment, as they are the only staff members who are overtly knowledgeable on Bleach and able to help us out instead of dragging the thread.

Once the Naruto revisions are finished, there preferably needs to be a Bleach revision as well, based on the conclusions here.

Antvasima said:
Once the Naruto revisions are finished, there preferably needs to be a Bleach revision as well, based on the conclusions here.
We are already handling the bleach revisions.

Okay. Are you using Kepekley23's calculation blog?

I'm not a calc group member, sorry to interrupt. I may be late, but I recently acquire an official color version of the meteor for those who ask if it was on fire or not.

I've more images if you want them.

But you're copy-pasting different scans together with pre-calculated sizes, as opposed to Dariel and Gwyn, how use nothing but on-panel scaling to get the result.

@AppleLord

Thanks. So the 7.9 km/s end might be best (if not 11 km/s) as per Kepekley's suggestion.

Is everyone just going to ignore the fact Gwynbleiddd's calc doesn't use the full height of Sokyoku Hill, something I rectified in my calc? That's the only relevant difference between our calcs, everything else is practically the same. I don't know how that's so hard to comprehend.

If you really don't trust my calc, (for whatever baseless reason), recalculate Gwynbleiddd's using the full height of Sokyoku Hill and see if the results you get are any different.

What do the rest of you think about Piercer's viewpoint?

But how much taller is the hill going to be? Is it going to make the current 6-B characters vastly above 6-B?

Soldier Blue said:
But how much taller is the hill going to be? Is it going to make the current 6-B characters vastly above 6-B?
Well, Seireitei's size would grow around three times in diameter and would turn 6-B into 6-A, using 11,000 km/s for meteor velocity.

You do kinda have a point. Maybe we could rescale that scan down until the trees, which would reduce the height by less than half.

That scaling is stranger than Gwynbleiddd's as it makes Seireitei smaller than Tōshirō's storm diameter.

Back