• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Groudon ( Pokemon) vs Genos (OPM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Speed equalized
  • Genos Post-Elder Centipede key is being used
  • Base Groudon is being used
  • Fight start at 5 meters away from each other
images

images

Groudon :

Genos : 1

Incon :

Last edited:
As Genos isn't automatically deflecting its attacks as Groudon attacks. Its wincon is basically if Genos does nothing.
Your sentence doesn't make sense.
That makes 0 sense Genos can literally outrange and one shot Groudon with 10 second mode. If a character's win-con is CiS on the part of their opponent then thats not a valid win-con and thus a stomp.

Another day, another mismatch on the wiki.
Starting distance is 5 meters. So can groudon one shot. I have no idea what cis is.

What I'm saying is that you're assuming that if Groudon attacks first Genos doesn't counter, making its only wincon Genos doing nothing in the match
No I'm not assuming that, Groudon can easily kill genos but genos can easily deflect his attacks and overpower them, that doesn't count as a stomp since Groudon can win if he gets a hit off, genos just has answers to that.

No I'm not assuming that, Groudon can easily kill genos but genos can easily deflect his attacks and overpower them, that doesn't count as a stomp since Groudon can win if he gets a hit off, genos just has answers to that.
That's assuming Groudon can without getting deflected.

Bro, his win condition is that he can one shot Genos, but he just can't get it off easily because Genos can deflects his moves, that doesn't make it a stomp.
A wincon nulled from Genos literally doing anything. Seriously, Genos literally wins as soon as he attacks and since he has only 10 seconds he'll trow anything he has against Groudon, and you're saying that it can counter such

If a character has no feasible way of using their win-con then it's a stomp plain and simple.
Your sentence doesn't make sense.

Starting distance is 5 meters. So can groudon one shot. I have no idea what cis is.
It doesn't matter if a character can one shot if there's little to no chance they get to attack. CiS = Character induced Stupidity (which admittedly Genos is a victim of in the setting of OPM but in a Vs format with SBA that doesn't apply).

You expect a character with a temporary buff that can potentially get them killed to not evade, counter or deflect an attack from their opponent nor not go all out from the beginning?

Simple put the most logical conclusion is this: Genos fires a beam then Groudon fires a beam, the low 5-B beam easily overpowers the high 6-A one and vaporizes Groudon, the end.

The entire basis of your arguments is based on gigantic leaps of logic and assumptions plus CiS (which doesn't apply here).

This is a stomp and a mismatch. Period.

A wincon nulled from Genos literally doing anything. Seriously, Genos literally wins as soon as he attacks and since he has only 10 seconds he'll trow anything he has against Groudon, and you're saying that it can counter such
Same thing with groudon bro, he can just blast genos with an attack that genos won't be able to deflect in time, and win.
If a character has no feasible way of using their win-con then it's a stomp plain and simple.

It doesn't matter if a character can one shot if there's little to no chance they get to attack. CiS = Character induced Stupidity (which admittedly Genos is a victim of in the setting of OPM but in a Vs format with SBA that doesn't apply).

You expect a character with a temporary buff that can potentially get them killed to not evade, counter or deflect an attack from their opponent nor not go all out from the beginning?

Simple put the most logical conclusion is this: Genos fires a beam then Groudon fires a beam, the low 5-B beam easily overpowers the high 6-A one and vaporizes Groudon, the end.

The entire basis of your arguments is based on gigantic leaps of logic and assumptions plus CiS (which doesn't apply here).

This is a stomp and a mismatch. Period.
CIS doesn't apply because they're both blood lusted. Groudon can still win if he gets hiss attack off, Genos is just most likeyl going to deflect it and win.

Same thing with groudon bro, he can just blast genos with an attack that genos won't be able to deflect in time, and win.

CIS doesn't apply because they're both blood lusted. Groudon can still win if he gets hiss attack off, Genos is just most likeyl going to deflect it and win.
I love how you keep spamming the same debunked argument and saying that Genos can't anything if Groudon attacks first

Since neither my nor Strym points have be countered (except for ignorant stonewalling) none of the votes should be counted and if this carries on I will request this thread be closed.

Both characters can win if they land a hit, but groudons attacks are more likely to get deflected. For example, groudon can scary face which is instant and which lowers genos' speed and then lava plume which spawns directly under him so genos would be slower and will be less likely to deflect that attack, he just more likely than not kills groudon first. This is not a stomp.

Okay I guess you vote Genos then? As for the people who said Genos stomp then I'll just take this as a vote for Genos I guess

bruh you never take stomp statements as a freaking vote
Agreed this match can't he added then.
Okay I guess you vote Genos then? As for the people who said Genos stomp then I'll just take this as a vote for Genos I guess
That's a class S straw-man right there, I'm requesting this match get closed now.

EDiT: Nvm Strym ninja'ed me.

Last edited:
i still believe that there isn't a wincon. Like Groudon never leads with scary face and clearly won't use anything of that caliber within 10 seconds in which genos will shoot a bigass beam which will dust him. Like what the heck do you expect him to do? He isn't mobile enough to dodge or defend, scary face won't do jack shiz, and he cannot hit him before Genos just dusts him with his low 5-B beam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back