• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Groudon vs Artanis

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Both High 6-A

Speed Equalized

Battle takes place in Jurrasic Park

Start 20 meters away

190 Petatons(Artanis) vs 216 Petatons(Groudon)

Groudon: 0

Artanis: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Hmm while Groudon has more abilities, I think Artanis via better AP via upscaling above 200 petatons and while his profile page is incomplete due to long overdue revisions. I think his current abilities will do fine. Dura neg (that ignores up to High), psi storm that atomizes both the body and mind on a psychic and physical level plus better fighting skill due to being trained as a warrior for decades to centuries. His main problem is Groudon's sheer size since psi-blades for the most part only cut the same length they are and Groudon has massively superior lifting strength which can kill Artanis easily. But given Artanis is a Zealot, I think his precognition and teleporter will let him avoid it more often than not.

Hmm while Groudon has more abilities, I think Artanis via better AP via upscaling above 200 petatons and while his profile page is incomplete due to long overdue revisions. I think his current abilities will do fine. Dura neg (that ignores up to High), psi storm that atomizes both the body and mind on a psychic and physical level plus better fighting skill due to being trained as a warrior for decades to centuries. His main problem is Groudon's sheer size since psi-blades for the most part only cut the same length they are and Groudon has massively superior lifting strength which can kill Artanis easily. But given Artanis is a Zealot, I think his precognition and teleporter will let him avoid it more often than not.
yeah this feels like a stomp or rather a mismatch. Someone with small size and high mobility would have no trouble here but Groudon is the exact opposite of that

yeah this feels like a stomp or rather a mismatch. Someone with small size and high mobility would have no trouble here but Groudon is the exact opposite of that
Hmmm, any ideas for a High 6-A from Pokémon for this?

Could also switch to Alarak if needed

Is that against or for Artanis? Alarak has his soul hax too like Artanis via void manipulation but it only works after killing you (Which is really only useful against Low-Godly people).

Technically no, assuming it's only the blades. Then they still have psi storm and psi lightning if it doesn't fully power null their powers.

psi storm and psi lightning if it doesn't fully power null their powers.
nah it is complete powernull, at best you could try to jump up and smack him but otherwise no, even pokeballs can't do anything and stop functioning after you send out your pokemon

Back