• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GT Goku vs Moro (All Stats Equalized)

The_Legendary_Vin

They/Them
latest

...I wonder. What I can say is... I detest the sort of peace that you people want to preserve on this planet and others. All those who would strive for such nonsense... should be eradicated.
~ Moro

VS

You all made sacrifices and now it's my turn. The killing stops here. All you can see is the light shining through the cracks around the edges of the door, Baby. And you just don't think that little bit of light can overcome your dark plans. But what you can't see is what's behind the door. That's what I am.
~ Goku

Conditions: (Will Not change):

Starting Distance: 10 meters

Both are IC, and Blood lusted

Equalized Stats and Power

Goku is in SSJ4, Moro has 7 - 3 absorbed

Goku:

Moro:

Well, seriously Moro stomp with hax, stats equalize battle is the worst thing for character with no hax and rely on stats

Why would it be Limit broken Fluffy, this is GT, not Heroes

Also, the thing, with the equal stats, was I didn't want an absolute stomp for either side, nor DBS Bias (Or GT's own bias)

Anyways, I chose two that would make sense

And, lets not forget, that GT Goku does have a high level of fighting skill, and super saiyan 4 has numerous built in hacks (Attack adaption, though I can't see the profile to see if they put it in there at the moment)

Why would it be Limit broken Fluffy, this is GT, not Heroes

Also, the thing, with the equal stats, was I didn't want an absolute stomp for either side, nor DBS Bias (Or GT's own bias)

Anyways, I chose two that would make sense

And, lets not forget, that GT Goku does have a high level of fighting skill, and super saiyan 4 has numerous built in hacks (Attack adaption, though I can't see the profile to see if they put it in there at the moment)
Limit broken SSJ4 key is the one who's multi-galaxy+, but apparently it's equal stats, I didn't realize that. Regardless, moro would just hax stomp with absorption.

Limit broken SSJ4 key is the one who's multi-galaxy+, but apparently it's equal stats, I didn't realize that. Regardless, moro would just hax stomp with absorption.
SSJ4 has Attack adaption, And which hax to be precise? This is the latest versions of each (Well, Moro won't have Merus copied, since that's BS), and all of Moro's hax from 7 - 3 would have a hard time dealing with SSJ4's attack adaption (Example: Eis Shenron)

Most of Moro's stuff should be stat amping as well, and draining, which SSJ4 could potentially also adapt to, as well as the slight regeneration I recall him having (I can't be sure if it's in the key or not, since I can't actually access fandom due to school wi-fi network blocks)

so I'm not making any full arguments yet for either side, since I literally can't see their pages at the moment to see how you guys handle their individual stuff

SSJ4 has Attack adaption, And which hax to be precise? This is the latest versions of each (Well, Moro won't have Merus copied, since that's BS), and all of Moro's hax from 7 - 3 would have a hard time dealing with SSJ4's attack adaption (Example: Eis Shenron)

Most of Moro's stuff should be stat amping as well, and draining, which SSJ4 could potentially also adapt to, as well as the slight regeneration I recall him having (I can't be sure if it's in the key or not, since I can't actually access fandom due to school wi-fi network blocks)
Absorption, you know, the thing that took a galaxy level Goku and vegeta down to solar system level almost instantly? Yeah basically that and SSJ4 Goku is dead. Also what the hell is attack adaption?

idk what you guys call it TwT, but SSJ4 was stated to adapt and react to techniques used on it, though I don't exactly know how potent it's ability is

Turns out finding full clips is difficult, I'll post it in a bit once I've tracked down the exact part, the most I have so far, is a scene from after the fact, which only has Eis Shenron saying

"Your Body may be able to adapt to my attacks, but your brain can't even see through a simple lie"
(GT SSJ4 Goku Dragonfist scene)

Here's the clip for that at least so far until I can find the exact part:

Eis Shenron Vs SSJ4 Goku (Clip 1: Dragonfist)

Super Saiyan 4 Goku will win this one simply because even though he has hax abilities it has never really been shown to be game changers unless he was cunning with them. Goku in Dragon Ball GT had two more or so rely on his smarts than his muscles to get out of sticky situations. So Moro is not dealing with the exact same Goku here. Moro had so many unique abilities and cutting skills but was unable to defeat a foe on equal footing(mui goku). Mind you Goku's own techniques can be ampified exponetially thanks to Super Saiyan 4; e.g., Zanzken & ×10 Kamehameha Wave. He also has Kaioken in reserves if he gets desperate. Especially on top of Super Full Power Saiyan 4.

I don't get it. If they are using Inverse Square Law then how far are they measuring? Shouldn't the zentih of the shockwave be nonillions of meters away when it destroys the universe thus making Goku & Beerus's combined force over novemdecillions of times greater than universal than some 78×?
You should probably talk about that here (where it was implemented)

Back