• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You need to better explain the reasons/justifications for your changes to these pages.

Okay

Knight gets a feat from destroying Invader Airships, which can destroy small buildings, hence the Small Building level tier change
Android Mk.99 has a direct light-beam thing that falls under the light/laser dodging standards, solidifying SOL reaction speeds. The "possibly far higher" section is for when I make a CRT to upgrade the verse more
Lifting Strength is pretty self explanatory
Range is shown in the World 13 boss battle, which is linked in the P&A section
Gifted intelligence is also self explanatory
I removed most of the Notable Attacks/Techniques because they don't exactly "apply" to Knight, they're the signature techniques of the signature weapons of other heroes that are shown to have it on their person at all times. So even if the Knight can use the abilities, it's not really the Knight's powers

Princess was made under the same philosophy as the Knight as she scales to them

Tl;DR
9-A upgrade due to blatant 9-A feat
Speed justification and SOL reactions justification
Lifting Strength upgrade due to blatant athletic lifting feat
Gifted intelligence because they surpassed someone who was more skilled than them, as well as easily understanding how a substance like Magiton works, with the only other person who understands Magiton in-verse being a scientist who studied it for over 10 years
Notable Attacks/Techniques that don't belong to the Knight's signature weapons are removed

Well, the problem is that our tier names are just symbolic. You need actual accepted calculation blogs for feats to scale the characters from, and that goes for combat speed as well.

The rest is probably fine to apply though.

Do you have visual evidence for any relevant feats that I can ask others to calculate?

Hmm, it's harder than I thought. There are no clear shots to scale the player's ship to those big ones, and there are at least 3 models of ships there.
Knight is 165cm tall and Rue is 178cm tall according to their in-game profiles, if that helps a little bit

Back