• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

I also just remembered something I wanted to bring up for a while. I believe Happy Chaos should receive (non-combat applicable) Madness Manipulation as his conversation with Ariels in the Strive story mode points out how her psychological breakdown in Rev 2 was the result of trapping Chaos's soul inside of her human body.

Probably another thing happy chaos probably has under looked is the fact that he could even fear hax sol, you know same sol badguy that fought justice who's arua scared the hell out of Johnny.

Ok it seems that Justice doesn't have fear manip on their page, so can someone please show me a video link to Justice's feat so we can add that to their page first?

Ok it seems that Justice doesn't have fear manip on their page, so can someone please show me a video link to Justice's feat so we can add that to their page first?

Hold on, I got the quote from Johnny but I double check this and he said " Gears' " plural. So I guess that's more of a physiology thing towards gears as a whole.

I found like the old nincopyjasb file on magic theory's allusion to music theory and yes more of the quotes and terms are from overture. So there are steps more than double over the 12 steps which potentially uses more than 24 notes which for layers that's 24 up.

Hey, may I bring up the AP dilemma again? I'm kinda confident most characters in their base would be around around a non-amped Justice (a.k.a. around 3 ronnatons since 119/40 = 2.975), but I want to be absolutely confident before starting any new matches.

@MrHazama I'm going to copy-paste the HD backyard proposal here that I told you about.

I know my takes on overture is definitely a little different than the norm but the highest interpretation of the backyard I could give you is the big bang model possibly being in the high 1-B range, since the backyard determines the components, shape, mass, and even changes the logic of mathematics to warp said structure of reality. Plus the underworld hill making it not being too much of a stranger to creating HD structures. So it would be possible for the backyard to create a HD big bang model to that degree.

Actual double checking this this kinda does a Tegmark's type 4 multiverse in a nutshell which probably can get it into 1-A or at least the last time I've seen something like this in simple terms.

Alright, another silly question. What's the deal with Justice having the Type 8 immortality that's given to the Overture characters?

I would like to know if Sol even has Type 1 Immortality since Gears are shown to age. Unless Sol is some type of "special case"

I mean, he looks rather similar to when he was human. Maybe they just dont age after reaching adulthood?
Well dizzy and sin don't really age any further since they've reached "physical maturity" pretty quick without even being in the double digits in terms of age

Dr. Paradigm looks old for a Gear, so I assume that Gears generally although do have very long lives and age slowly, but do indeed get old much later on. Hence why I ask how Sol somehow gains Type 1 Immortality while others still technically age

Oh wait, I forgot that Sol has the Flame of Corruption and is stated to be immortal. So maybe that's how he's got it

Dr. Paradigm looks old for a Gear, so I assume that Gears generally although do have very long lives and age slowly, but do indeed get old much later on. Hence why I ask how Sol somehow gains Type 1 Immortality while others still technically age
I found a quote of gears having some form of longevity and not aging.

I found a quote of gears having some form of longevity and not aging.
My mistake on that

Do you think it's possible that Sol might have resistance to heat and fire? I know not all fire users have resistance to their own abilities, but something I just thought about

Do you think it's possible that Sol might have resistance to heat and fire? I know not all fire users have resistance to their own abilities, but something I just thought about
I Mean, fafnir and bandit bringer just engulf his fists in flames. Not sure if there's a high standard against engulfing your fists in flames or not.

I Mean, fafnir and bandit bringer just engulf his fists in flames. Not sure if there's a high standard against engulfing your fists in flames or not.

Hmm, I guess that's the closest I'll see for him to be able to use flaming abilities without harming himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back