• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guilty Gear upgrade for some characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikelaggan, can you list the full EXACTLY WORDED titles for ALL of the Guilty Gear pages that you need temporarily unlocked please?

May:
Chipp Zanuff:
Millia Rage:
Jam Kuradoberi:
Bridget:
Zappa:

I meant like this:

May (Guilty Gear)
Chipp Zanuff
Millia Rage
Jam Kuradoberi
Bridget
Zappa

Ikelaggan, can you list the full EXACTLY WORDED titles for ALL of the Guilty G

May:
Chipp Zanuff:
Millia Rage:
Jam Kuradoberi:
Bridget:
Zappa:
I will help edit next 10 hours
I need to go play metal slug and go to sleep

Anyway, I also thought that we would remove relativistic+ speed, and currently the speed sections are organised in an incoherent manner. You cannot write (from memory) "Relativistic+. At least MFTL+, possibly Immesruable" or somesuch, as the first two values contradict each other, and in addition it is spelled as Immeasurable and Massively FTL+.

I can live with realtivitsic+ being scrubbed out of the pages, I personally preferred Massively FTL+ to Immeasruable speed.
Okay. Would you be willing to handle it please? Also, do I need to unlock any other Guilty Gear pages?

Okay. Thank you. Did you really remove relativistic+ from all of the others? They should all only say "Massively FTL+, possibly Immeasurable" if I remember correctly.

I've thoroughly double checked through all the profiles including recently edited ones and as of right now Relativistic+ is no longer on any of the profiles.

I've thoroughly double checked through all the profiles including recently edited ones and as of right now Relativistic+ is no longer on any of the profiles.
Thank you for helping out. Should I close this thread then?

Okay. I also locked the Guilty Gear pages again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back