• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gyomei Himejima VS Toji Fushiguro

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

SBA

My guess was that speed wasn't equalized. In which Gyomei (MHS) has a massive speed advantage over Subsonic+ (Ew) Toji. Don't really care for the match-up, but I figure that's the reason for this match-up being valid in the op's eyes.

My guess was that speed wasn't equalized. In which Gyomei (MHS) has a massive speed advantage over Subsonic+ (Ew) Toji. Don't really care for the match-up, but I figure that's the reason for this match-up being valid in the op's eyes.
Would Toji's Analytical Prediction help him tag Gyomei?

Since Gyomei has the speed superiority, do I need to equalize the speeds?

voting Gyomei, Toji never goes for the split soul and Gyomei can keep piling on attacks until Toji is incapped

And what is that supposed to mean? I'm confused. It's not like getting paralyzed makes his durability lower. I need to see scans for the supposed hax because I can't find them in the profile.

Those things were going to be removed in the future, just no one cares enough to make the thread.

What Muzan does has zero reason to scale to anyone. And the other "feats" don't have any dura negating elements at all or aren't impressive in the slightest.

But, that's not relevant to this fight as that hasn't happened.

This fight is a stomp regardless of what you believe.

If Gyomei can kill Toji that means he murder blitzes him. If he cannot, it's a stomp in the other direction.

Her presence will scare Toji and paralyze her, causing Toji to internally bleed.
What Muzan did was because Akaza assimilated Muzan's blood which allowed Muzan to control and destroy him at any moment. This doesn't scale to others. How come you think Muzan didn't try it against the fodder demon slayers?

Though, not that it matters here because this is a stomp either way even if I were to accept Gyomei's hax to be legitimate.

What Muzan did was because Akaza assimilated Muzan's blood which allowed Muzan to control and destroy him at any moment. This doesn't scale to others. How come you think Muzan didn't try it against the fodder demon slayers?

Though, not that it matters here because this is a stomp either way even if I were to accept Gyomei's hax to be legitimate.
The situation you described and the situation described are different and if you examine the gyomei profile, it is clear that it can gain from the superiority of hax and speed.

The situation you described and the situation described are different and if you examine the gyomei profile, it is clear that it can gain from the superiority of hax and speed.
There's nothing in Gyomei's profile, so post the scans to justify your claim about Gyomei's hax. The scans posted in this thread are these two -
3f7743d8-2132-44c1-960f-c994a8b38b29
0041-010.png
The first one doesn't scale to others because Muzan can just torture and destroy any demons created by him. The second one isn't even that impressive.

KNY vs JJK matches sadly just can't happen lol. The main 8-C in JJK are incredibly unskilled compared to KNY and either get bullied by skill or get fear haxxed.

This matchup sucks. Anyways, one hit from Toji is turning Gyomei into mist as for anyone in the verse + Toji also has his stealth and a more than competent enough BIQ. The arguments for Gyomei having the hax to hurt him aren't convincing considering Toji himself can resist the effects of Cursed Energy and curses such as fear manipulation.

I vote Toji, his analytical prediction + stealth will allow him to catch Gyomei when his attacks won't put a dent in him and he'll turn him into dust with a single attack.

Why are you people still typing on this thread, its a massive stomp in either way, wether speed is equal or not.

Also Gyomei absolutly fodderizes JJK in terms of combat skill. Skill just dosnt matter when youre facing against something that is over 75 times stronger than you.

This matchup sucks. Anyways, one hit from Toji is turning Gyomei into mist as for anyone in the verse + Toji also has his stealth and a more than competent enough BIQ. The arguments for Gyomei having the hax to hurt him aren't convincing considering Toji himself can resist the effects of Cursed Energy and curses such as fear manipulation.

I vote Toji, his analytical prediction + stealth will allow him to catch Gyomei when his attacks won't put a dent in him and he'll turn him into dust with a single attack.
Analytical prediction will not work for gyomei, there is a speed difference and I think you can win easily thanks to some haxes (paralysis, fear) in the gyomei profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back