• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

hajun question

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did hajun kill reinhard? doesnt reinhard have acausality and true godly regen? isnt it basically impossible to kill someone with those abilities?

no no no Reinhard is the apoptosis of mercurius aka Mercurius's manifestation for suicide (cause he can't do it himself) and Reinhard, Marie, Ren and Mercurius need EVERYTHING they have to take down Hajun without the tumor and he managed to take Reinhard, Marie and Ren down with him

he's deformed twin fused with him and leetch on to him but his desire is a mix of Gudou and Hadou tbf which he wants to be alone therefore everything even the throne which lacks the concept of time will be eradicated

strongest subjective but he is possibly one of the strongest due to how he bested practically all the strongest hadou's only losing after his tumor was removed

I'm surprised that this question keeps getting popped up all the time when it's plain obvious that Hajun's power is just that OP as Redgrave said here.

Anyways, its basically as what he said above. Hajun was so powerful that even when Reinhard, Ren, and Mercurius threw everything they had at him (Reinhard with his spear and entire legion of souls at him, to Mercurius even sending out his strongest attacks on him including Disce Libens which is a black hole that actually destroys all of Shinza including the Throne itself), Hajun just outright ignored all of that plus Ren's Time Stop.

So he then went on to stomping on Reinhard with complete ease.....literally. Then he destroyed Mercurius so fast that even his own soul couldn't register what had happened to him...which is actually legit, btw, that something like this happened to him. Then he went on to killing Marie by actually stomping every part of her being until there was nothing left of her anymore in existence after he had taken cared of the former two. He also actually knocked away Ren, really. But as Red said, he didn't bother to notice him much at all. Why, i have no answer to that partly aside of what, once again, Red tried to explain above.

I have a thread that i tend to follow on off-site, albeit not actually making a profile there (just simply viewing anonymously, as weird as that sounds. Don't even matter) that has text of what happened between the Dies Irae Gods (AKA, Marie, Reinhard, Mercurius, and Ren Fuji) and that of Hajun.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/dies-irae-kami-sama-respect-thread.315898/page-16

When you scroll down, assuming you're using a computer or maybe a phone idk, you'll see something called "Memory of the Throne". That's where it tells of what and how Hajun had beat the DI Gods and became the new God of the Throne, of which that's where he is during the majority of Kajiri Kamui.

wow thanks bro. didnt know hajun was such a lol. hes a lot stronger than i initially thought. the dude could probably take on demonbane. so if you're powerful enough, even acausality is useless?

He wants to be alone, so of course he'd do something like that.

I can't answer that last question as i don't know nor care for Demonbane.

.....they're dead. Hajun killed them as those in DI/KKK can die even if they were a 1-A God if someone far more superior than them can easily kill them.

Anyways, i feel i'm rather done with my business here. I'm sure Trexalfa or VenomElite, two of the only people whose actually personally read these visual novels, will just say the same if not more than what i and Red said here.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
no no no Reinhard is the apoptosis of mercurius aka Mercurius's manifestation for suicide (cause he can't do it himself) and Reinhard, Marie, Ren and Mercurius need EVERYTHING they have to take down Hajun without the tumor and he managed to take Reinhard, Marie and Ren down with him
Soooo in short he's the strongest even without his tumor ? that weird because from what i know the hadou gods are the top dogs , he's page make it seems like he's the strongest WITH his tumor

is there anyone above hajun without his tumor ?

Wait, so Marie and Ren are dead, but Mercurius is alive?

Basically There's two versions of the fight between Hajun and the Hadou Gods,The First Version is them actually finding about the Tumor Existence (Reinhard was the one to notice it) and reincarnating it through Marie Law but even with that Hajun without Tumor is still stronger then them and they only managed to kill him after the death of Ren,Marie and Reinhard while Mercurius (who was close to dying too) managed to reach Throne and used his Law all while removing any possibility of Hajun coming again; and The Second Version has already been said by Crossverse which leads to Kajiri Kamui Kagura.

Thanks a lot, ALRF.

So yes to Ant and ZERO, and i guess Jonathan again here: This is all true, as i've had people tell me this before (Ven and Trex and EMC iirc) and i've read off-site threads on places like Spacebattles that confirm this.

And if people ask: KKK is technically non-canon. The Second Version that i said leads to KKK, while the first one that ALRF said is the canon version of how the DI Gods and Hajun's fight went. They take him out at the cost of 3 Gods and nearly that of another, took the throne, used his law to remove any and all possibilities that could lead up to Hajun existing again, Dies Irae's plot happens AGAIN but this time leads to Rea Himuro's route which is the canon ending to DI. Though for KKK, you can treat it as being a separate continuity from what i described this to Rep and Ever before.

Hmm aother quastion if anyone care to answer : seeing that seemingly the hadous god's power are based on how many Taikuyo they have how much difference can one Taikuyo make ? all the hadou gods have 90 iirc , does it stated anywhere how many hajun have in base ? since he can take 4 gods at the same time

on the same line can yato from KKK beat base hajun ?

A Taikyoku Value with a difference of 10 is a stomp basically if Mercurius(90) fight against Tenma Yato(100) he is outright killed As for Base Hajun vs Tenma Yato i cannot really comment on that as even Base Hajun Taikyoku is unknown.

From what Everlasting told me? Just a difference of ONE alone can make the weaker God look like a complete insect in the face of the stronger one.

Taikyoku really makes things a lot different if you're weaker or stronger than someone. IDK of how it's like when they're equal but i think that one is more of who has the stronger law or can destroy it or somethign....idek, i have to check this with VenomElite later if i can.

Are you speaking about Yato at his peak against Hajun without the Tumor?

Yeah but even then,as long as 10 is not the difference the lower God can affect the other Superior God with his Law

Mmm...i've heard that having the difference of one thing makes it a big deal. But the 10 part though as you said is definitely true. Heck, Trexalfa said that Satanel has like an 80 from he can recall and considering that Mercury has a 90......yeah, guy pretty much died fast just by Merc being there iirc.

@ALRF i know the hadou gods fail in compare to yato

@Cross Yeah i was thinking of yato at his peak vs Base hajun

@Everlasting

@Everlasting if X with Taikyoku Value 5 against another Y who has 6, wouldn't X be capable of harming Y despite the difference between them ? ( i'm not saying that X will win)

@ZERO: That's hard to say on that then. IDK if Peak Yato COULD beat Hajun without his Tumor as his value drops significantly when you remove it. How high it still is, we don't know that fact. But given that Four 1-A Gods had a hard time killing him, as well as there being text of something like this:

"Þ│¬ÚçÅÒü»µ£¬Òüáµ│óµù¼Òü«µû╣ÒüîÚüÑÒüïÒü½Þå¿ÕñºÒÇéõ©ªÒü«ÞªçÚüôþÑ×Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÕ×ïÒü½ÕÁîÒüúÒüƒÒü¿ÒüäÒüúÒüƒÒü¿ÒüôÒéìÒüºÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒü»ÒüØÒéîÒüºÒü¿ÒéôÒüºÒééÒü¬Òüäõ╗úþë®ÒüáÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüôÒü¿ÒüÅÒéëÒüäÕêåÒüïÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

The mass of Hajun is still far more enormous. Even when he fell into the type of an ordinary Hadou God, there is still much outrageous stuff inside him."

It may give you an indicator that he's really still powerful even then. Weather he became as powerful as Yato, moreso still, or even weaker and just being at least as overly powerful as the DI Gods, i can't truly say that.

Also, perhaps maybe the Taiji difference of one COULD be of a conflicting info thing?

But again, the difference of 10 part definitely still holds true to here in Shinza's concept of Taikyoku.

Moving from this topic a little the plot seems confusing , so in the main time line the story goes through marie route then reset and goes through rea route ? isn't every route it's own canon ?

Also i always though marie's route is the canon one for some reasons , although it's still somewhat canon ?

None of them except Rea, who we call as "Senpai" cause she's Ren's elder or something idk, are canon. Like....at all. Marie's would be if you discount the crap out of KKK. But her ending later on leads to Hajun rising....then her and Merc and Rein's death....then KKK. Rea's, if you BOTHERED to read what i said about KKK and DI's canoncity, is canon. IDK why Masada did that, but that's how he worked with it.

^I know KKK isn't technically canon i did some search on it few days back as it happens only if the main cast lost to hajun , but when you said the DI story happens all over again after all the possibilities of hajun get erased existing i got confused

the fact that rea's route is the canon one is new on me tho , like i said i though marie's route is the canon one "especially since the new anime was said to follow her route the most if i am not mistaking ? " i though they killed hajun at the end without him killing almost all of them , Also someone posted that marie's route is the canon one in another site so i went on the board

So in a sense marie's route is bad end

It happens ALL OVER AGAIN because of Mercurius. Hell, and this is saying to everyone who keeps going on Reinhard all this, the plot of Dies Irae is literally nothing more than a "play" set up for Marie to take over his place.

The anime probably is taking her route then.

Whoever said that is stupid and/or has false info that might as well also be of in-accurateness.

They DID. But Mercury, as I and ALRF HAD TO SAY here earlier, WOULD HAVE DIED as well.

Yes. In a sense, if you do include KKK, it's the bad end or at least leads up to it.

Because Naraka, the guy whose the "Observer" of the Throne and the First Heave's lover, didn't really like the way her Law was or something. Think it was about her Law surpassing that of his lovers so he raised Hajun through his sensory to try and take her down.

Obviously, that shit backfired given how he is.

And of why Hajun only appears during that is because of her taking up the Throne and this is only said in mentions of flashbacks in KKK and in secondary canon text that details what happened inbetween DI after Marie's Route and before KKK takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back