• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He is complitly unafected by a temporary time stop that works over at least a city.

Not sure if it works here

I've done a quick search and I cannot find the relevant time stop immunity in question. I'd just like to see where it happened.

Even assuming that timestop works, how can jotaro exactly hurt Han?

He can heal from his hearth being crushed, has a forcefield around him, has danmaku, could maybe use ring of detection to tell where star platinum is (not sure about this one) and has several abilities that could give him a pretty big advantage

For the sake of the fight though, I will just assume he can resist the time-stop. I guess I need a CRT too.

Anyway, who do you think wins?

Han has both passive and active stat amp that gives him regen, but that regen would be very problematic.

There is a chance that his strongest attacks with more AOE could get around it, but those have a charge time.

Beyond that, I could only see life drain getting pats the regen (that however takes a long time to work properly), or incapacitating by having gnome throw a few thousends of kg worth of rocks on him, damaging him and then using sleeep manip (it needs to restrict the enemy first) or, at best, BFR through pocket dimmensions (OOC at its best).

What would dio start with, and how would he interact with a mana shield?

DIO would instantly start with his time-stop. In every single encounter he used it immediately. Seeing as how it wouldn't work, that'd probably piss him off and warrant him to use his stand to continually punch Han.

I am going to assume the mana shield functions relatively similar to his own durability, but without putting himself at risk. In that case DIO would need to shatter it himself or with The World, then proceed to take him on. In a sense that gives him an extra life of sorts.

Unless his sleep spell is complete dormancy (according to sleep manipulation page) then DIO is going to resist it relatively well. He has total control over every physical aspect of his body, literally allowing him to instantly freeze his arm at will. He would likely just counter-act it by sending in as much adrenaline as possible, keeping him awake. Even if he does fall asleep, assuming what he said about The World and Star Platinum having the same abilities is true, then The World should also carry a sense of self-preservation, passively defending DIO from visible harm based on his will, even if he is asleep.

I think Han Jee-Han CAN kill DIO and get by his regen with some of his attacks, I just don't think DIO is going to let him. He has his own physical abilities stacked on top of The World. They can easily punch through a few thousand kg's worth of rocks, they literally punched through a road roller which according to Google averages a weight of around 44,000 lb

If he ever does get past Han's mana shield, he can potentially use his vaporizing freeze to instantly freeze Han with a touch. It's not exactly in-character for him to resort to using it as Awakened DIO, but it is possible, and seeing as how Han is very durable in comparison to his AP, he may decide that simply punching him isn't working, and that it's time to just freeze.

>when you write down a good response, but you accidentaly left all caps

Pain

Mana shield creates a forcefield around the user and redirects damage to Mana instead of healt (Han's mana is better than his own dura, tough not by too much)

The sleep manip is different than normal sleep (it's here used by a bad guy, you need to scroll down a little tough), tough it would need to restrain Dio, so its unlikely.

Fair enough for that

These new Han matches. Glad to see my guy getting some love, but wow.

As for the resistance to time stop, I can honestly see it going both ways. It's been bugging me for a bit, but I'm fairly certain it was designed to freeze time for non-ability users. Like it was a condition. Otherwise someone like Sun-il would also have resistance. But we never saw him, so He might've been frozen too. Given his personality it seems unlikely that he wouldn't immediately seek out Han in such a situation.

Assuming Han resists time stop, then I think the battle will be much easier for him, as he has everything up until his meteor feat during the church of masks arc. Meaning he has his stat amp, and the charge time for his spiral mana bomb is relatively negligible, capable of one shotting other 8-A characters. Not to mention his light speed attacks through his lightning spells.

I think Han is far too cautious to all The World to touch him. And it would have to manage to touch him through nigh infinite danmaku, as well as his golems and mana barrier, which I don't see happening at all. I don't see him getting close to Han, with each attack being capable of one shotting him. His regen is good here, but if Han notices he will likely go for something like a douchery, shackles, and sleep manipulation combo. And while DIO may have some resistance, I don't think the adrenaline thing is really a factor, as Jee-Han employs this in battles against other people whom are running high on adrenaline. Not to mention that douchery would momentarily stun his thinking regardless. So shackles plus sleep manipulation would be viable here.

I'm not sure his Han would be able to nullify The World or something. I don't think JoJo's has an equivalent energy source to mana.

Regardless, if Han resists time stop, then he should take it pretty handily. Intelligence and observe really help his case here. If not then DIO should stand a much better chance.

Just want to point out DIO's regen. It doesn't matter if he can one-shot 8-A Low-Mid characters with something like a punch to the stomach, that isnt going to put DIO down.

The amount of adrenaline DIO can produce in comparison to others is laughable. This is the guy who can freeze his own hand instantly. He is the master of his own body. He would be able to produce amounts of adrenaline that would dwarf whatever us humans can produce.

He pulverized a bunch of 8-B's with mana spiral bomb, so that would work pretty well.

But yeah, Han fra anyways

That's fair, though that also suggests that Han's sleep manipulation relies on something like adrenaline, which it doesn't seem to. It's a spell that puts people to sleep regardless of what they're doing. Unlike something like sleeping gas the effect is instant. But I guess resistance to sleep inducement is resistance. Though Han can cast it multiple times if he notices that is doesn't work right away if he so chooses. And his observe skill would likely tell him what's happening.

I'm also unsure about this energy equalization piece. If Han places DIO in shackles, which DIO isn't breaking out of due to the AP difference, then would the magic nullifying element within them cause him to be unable to use his stand? Cause a disconnect between his stand and DIO himself the way it did when he use his anti-magic wave against the church of masks?

I'm fairly certain a spiral mana bomb would put him down. In particular a lightning spiral mana bomb. For what Risci said. I think the AP gap is large enough for it to get around his regen. The 8-A character is question was shielding himself with aura and shields, and was still one shot to a bloody pulp through it, one of his arms simply gone.

Yobobojojo said:
Wait.
Even if Han Jee does resist, he only resists city wide time stop, which is below DIOs
Even assuming that he doesn't resist, wouldn't dio need to puncch through Han's shield?

Plus how likely is he to go with hax without being accidentaly one-shot? Pretty sure Han can enchant his own barrier with lightning

City wide? I thought the barrier Kwon made only applied to the school.

Also, do we treat time hax like mind hax? Because time being frozen in a small area and time being frozen across an entire planet still results in time being frozen. If a character can move through one, why would they be unable to move through another? The area applied to that individual character is still the same in both cases.

Resisting timestop is resisting timestop. The range of it would only matter if Han was literally a city away (or several buildings away if what Liten is saying is true) from Dio.

Han FRA.

Back