• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Everyone seems to have Thomas fight weird people. So I thought to join in.

Hank Hill vs Thomas the Tank Engine

Full arsenal and Cargo

9-A versions

Speed is equalized

Bloodlusted. Cause I rarely do these.

Who wins and why?

Tank:

Hank: 2

Inconclusive/Draw

Okay. So, here's my opinion

Hank is a far more skilled fighter and has a huge range edge

If Hank was fighting a Train, he wouldn't run up to the train, he would likely try to shoot around the train instead of running up to it directly

Hank has a AP edge as far as I'm aware

Thomas can only move on train tracks (iirc), so Hank has a massive mobility edge here.

Conclusion:

Hank shots The Train, Blows it up with propane, and has a beer with Dale

Yeah that's fair. But in general most of his matches don't make sense. Unless you make the opponent stay on the railroad Thomas can't do anything hahah

Thomas fights are hard in general. If I lint Hank to the tracks than that's setting it up.

If I don't. Well. Hank can step off.

I guess I could limit Hank to the track but give a very sizable distance away to give him that in an advantage. Then it's more could Hank derail him at a distance

so i can't see hank being able to throw thomas off the track and none of his equipment can do serious damage to thomas but thomas is very stronge being able to tow 273.115 tons alot stronger than hank meaning he could do alot more damage to hank but this to me comes down to if hank can get off before thomas can hit him and hanks strategy hank is smart he is going to step off of the tracks before thomas can hit him and yeah probably both are at the same speed thomas is going to try and ram hank and it's very easy to step off of tracks thomas can't do much then hank being a big brain boy can place propane and blow it up on thomas like stalker said hank can't beat up the train or push it over thomas would be way heavier than what hank can lift but it think some propane explosions can take down thomas hank has a lot of propane so i vote for hank

Back