• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank Wimbleton vs Baki Hanma

Kflare63

He/Him
in my eyes this match needed to happen

• speed will be equalized
  • mc 4-9.5 hank will be used
  • maximum tournament to new grappler Baki will be used
  • Hank will not have any equipment
  • no prior knowledge
  • battle will take place in a prison courtyard
  • winner wins by death only
  • they start 10 ft away
Hank:

Baki:

incon:

Baki is a genius in the art of the fighting, could predict Hank style and moves while the opposite cannot be said

The Hanma boy also seems to have better stats with Demon Back

Finally, Hank it is not exactly a melee fighter, his modus operandi is always look for a weapon (A gun preferably). He would probably look for something to improvise in the prison courtyard, but i doubt it would make a difference.

So yeah, my vote goes to Baki

Finally, Hank it is not exactly a melee fighter
what. you have never been so wrong about something it almost hurts.

he quite literally fist fights through facilities on a daily basis filled with people trained to kill him.
Baki is a genius in the art of the fighting, could predict Hank style and moves while the opposite cannot be said
being a genius in the art of fighting doesn't sound that impressive considering the fact that Hank rips through facilities filled to the brim with people stronger or comparable to himself, who are also trained to kill him and he treats them like fodder. Hank also scales to 0.02 tons and Baki scales to 0.006 tons making hank almost 4.5x~ stronger.

to add onto that, Hank has superior reaction speeds, which makes actually hitting him even harder than harming him.

take into account that baki would have to also kill hank multiple times before he stays dead due to his resurrection, and with his comparable LS and stamina, hank has the only advantages here.

Does speed equalize not work with reaction speed???
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

What's Baki's skill like?
Genius. Can perfectly and accurate imagine fights with people he never fought for hours and bleed from it (also achieved flight once by the same technique lol), managed to turn himself into water and ram like a cockroach with no harm done even though a guy who did a lesser version of this ripped his own muscles apart, can maybe steal techniques to some degree (its really wanked here, he barely if at all does that; he knew banda before it was used on him, he says so himself), rapidly adjusts his fighting style if he really needs to on the fly... uhh that's about it?. He's a genius by baki standards but by fictions standards he's kind of meh and probably gets stomped.

Hank also scales to 0.02 tons and Baki scales to 0.006 tons making hank almost 4.5x~ stronger.
Doesn't Baki scale to a 0.02 ton feat as well? And I thought hank scaled to tricky who is 0.07 tons (having survived multiple hits from him and sliced his head off)

Doesn't Baki scale to a 0.02 ton feat as well? And I thought hank scaled to tricky who is 0.07 tons (having survived multiple hits from him and sliced his head off)
He scales to Jack Hanma in this key, who defeated of Garland, who did this, so he is probably a bit higher than 0.006 tons, but hank is still considerably stronger.

hank, im unsure, but his profile scales him to Jebus, not sure if thats accurate or not. i dont really keep track of madness combat crts and all.

he quite literally fist fights through facilities on a daily basis filled with people trained to kill him.
Yeah, he goes bare hand, for like the first 10 seconds in every animation, before getting a weapon.

And that is my point, Hank prefers to use a mix of Firearms and Melee Weapons than going full fists, in fact during episodes 4-9.5 he only killed 7,95% of his opponents with his hands.

So we can say that the very least he is not in his full potential in this vs scenario, the same can’t be said about Baki.

being a genius in the art of fighting doesn't sound that impressive considering the fact that Hank rips through facilities filled to the brim with people stronger or comparable to himself.
85% of the enemies in 4 to 9.5 are 9-C’s 1337 agents and 10-A’s grunts, really?

Also, once again, he only defeated the persons stronger than him with weapons.

He scales to Jack Hanma in this key, who defeated of Garland, who did this, so he is probably a bit higher than 0.006 tons, but hank is still considerably stronger.

hank, im unsure, but his profile scales him to Jebus, not sure if thats accurate or not. i dont really keep track of madness combat crts and all.
Finally, Baki with demon back casually defeated Retsu, which is 0.035 tons according to this calc, so yeah, he is also stronger.

Also, bump

Yeah, he goes bare hand, for like the first 10 seconds in every animation, before getting a weapon.

And that is my point, Hank prefers to use a mix of Firearms and Melee Weapons than going full fists, in fact during episodes 4-9.5 he only killed 7,95% of his opponents with his hands.
Hank, up to 9.5 kills 63 people stronger and or comparable to him with his bear hands... Hank is stronger here by AP and Durability... he's going to treat him like fodder...
So we can say that the very least he is not in his full potential in this vs scenario, the same can’t be said about Baki.
stronger in every way besides LS. doesn't matter in a fistfight that someone's more skilled when a single punch from them is going to cripple them. also Hank has outpaced tricky in a melee fight, someone who has shown to be able to blitz and kill him very easily.
85% of the enemies in 4 to 9.5 are 9-C’s 1337 agents and 10-A’s grunts, really?
4-9.5??? why are you ignoring the first three??? its not like its a separate character for ***** sake. back when he was outnumbered and comparable to grunts he still made them eat shit, and that was before he had a shitton of skill under his belt.
Also, once again, he only defeated the persons stronger than him with weapons.
no shit sherlock but 99% of the time he was right in front of them.
Finally, Baki with demon back casually defeated Retsu, which is 0.035 tons according to this calc, so yeah, he is also stronger.
and that helps him cover the 4x AP advantage he has with a whopping... not even 2 times stronger. so hank lolreacts and beats the shit out of him, whether it be through skill, outlasting, or improvising weapons and beating the living shit out of him.

I think Baki slaps badly.

First, Baki being 1.75x more powerfull is something considerable, in the Baki verse Mouth explained that 1.5x is already the advantage that a world class athlete has over the rest of humanity.
Baki not only is 0.035 tons, he upscales from Retsu, since Baki casually defeated the Retsu who maked de 35kg feat, and he became stronger by the time of NGB, he can also multiply his power by 2 using his endorphines (Which Hanayama confirmed) so that will increase the Gap up to 3.5x

Hank will only have a chance without equalized speed and using a Sword, since he's a master of sword and he will be faster, but even in that conditions i would say Baki wins High Diff, since Baki has instinctive reaction to the point that he can dodge attacks that he can't see, Baki also has complete mastery over different types of martial arts.

Baki stomps.

Hank's Durability may scale above his AP due to being able to survive hits from tricky who did This and probably scales to him as well

Hank's Durability may scale above his AP due to being able to survive hits from tricky who did This and probably scales to him as well
Tricky? You mean the character who casually outmatched Hank and when he get serious he killed him like in 3 seconds?

Tricky was completely above Hank in every aspect: Hank was comparable to Jebus and Tricky killed him no Diff, then he launched him up several tens of meters casually, the only reason of why Hank was able to stand his attack during a short period of time it's because he had his sword, and in this fight he doesn't has weapons so...

I think Baki slaps badly.

First, Baki being 1.75x more powerfull is something considerable, in the Baki verse Mouth explained that 1.5x is already the advantage that a world class athlete has over the rest of humanity.
no its not. not to madness combat standards at least, when hank is usually outclassed by the people he fights (any mag agent, most enemies in the beginning of the series were comparable to him, and he still murders rooms full of them)
Baki not only is 0.035 tons, he upscales from Retsu, since Baki casually defeated the Retsu who maked de 35kg feat, and he became stronger by the time of NGB, he can also multiply his power by 2 using his endorphines (Which Hanayama confirmed) so that will increase the Gap up to 3.5x
uh, buddy? he's only 0.035 tons when he's using Retsu. none of what you just said made any ******* sense. Baki scales to 0.006 tons without Retsu, and then becomes 0.035 tons with it.

Hank cripples with one punch without retsu.

He didn't beat retsu by overpowering him, did he? He did the stupid neck spin thing. Need to reread fight to remember what he did before that.
Simply beating someone doesn't always mean you have higher striking or lifting strength and upscale from them. Baki also beat mount toba and in no way was he physically stronger than him at that time.

where the **** in that whole sequence does it show hank using any ability?
When i said "abilty" i mean his superior ability with the sword, that was the only reason of why he was able to block Tricky, because he had a far better technique, but Tricky was way more powerfull and fast.

no its not. not to madness combat standards at least, when hank is usually outclassed by the people he fights (any mag agent, most enemies in the beginning of the series were comparable to him, and he still murders rooms full of them)
How stronger was the Mag Hank compared to Hank? You doesn't have an answer, this comment is completely empty, you don't know how big was the gap so the AP difference still being remarkable.
uh, buddy? he's only 0.035 tons when he's using Retsu. none of what you just said made any ******* sense. Baki scales to 0.006 tons without Retsu, and then becomes 0.035 tons with it.
He didn't beat retsu by overpowering him, did he? He did the stupid neck spin thing. Need to reread fight to remember what he did before that.
Simply beating someone doesn't always mean you have higher striking or lifting strength and upscale from them. Baki also beat mount toba and in no way was he physically stronger than him at that time.
Tell me you haven't read the manga withouth telling me you haven't read the manga.
First, Retsu makes the 0.035tons feat, then Baki appears covered in blood and says that he already defeated Retsu in his imagination, meaning: He's comparable to the Retsu who make the 0.035tons feat, then he predict all of Retsu moves, and he phisically match him, this confirms: Baki Pre-Retsu = Retsu with Shoes = 0.035 tons

Then Baki uses endorphines = 0.07 tons

Then Retsu match Baki, and even overpass him, tanking his strikes.

And he trhow his shoes, and he explains that by doing that, he's like if a boxer threw his gloves

Meaning: Baki: At least 0.035 tons, 0.07 tons with endorphines, Retsu: Casually 0.035 tons, far above 0.07 tons serious.

During the rest of the fight, Baki gets overpowered all the time, he didn't stood a chance against Retsu.

Then, while Retsu whas slaping him, Yujiro says that his Hanma blood it's about to wake up

A few moments later, while Retsu was beating the crap outta him, Baki Blitz him, and easily broke his Neck.

Then Retsu tries to Counterattack, and Baki defeat him with 2 strikes.

He did the stupid neck spin thing. Need to reread fight
You didn't even know the name of the technique buddy, i'm literally rereading the whole series taking note of every relevant thing, incluiding all i wrote here.

Tell me you haven't read the manga withouth telling me you haven't read the manga.
First, Retsu makes the 0.035tons feat, then Baki appears covered in blood and says that he already defeated Retsu in his imagination, meaning: He's comparable to the Retsu who make the 0.035tons feat, then he predict all of Retsu moves, and he phisically match him, this confirms: Baki Pre-Retsu = Retsu with Shoes = 0.035 tons
Make a CRT then. because right now base Baki scales to 0.006 tons and until that gets changed, I don't give a shit.

Make a CRT then. because right now base Baki scales to 0.006 tons and until that gets changed, I don't give a shit.
First than nothing.
No, he upscales massively above 0.035 tons. And actually he should not, he should be Baseline Building Level, so i'm actually gonna make a post full with calcs and a CRT, but for now i'm saying to ya: Baki is more powerful and i just prove it to you, that attitude only makes you looks bad so be more mature.

First than nothing.
No, he upscales massively above 0.035 tons. And actually he should not, he should be Baseline Building Level, so i'm actually gonna make a post full with calcs and a CRT, but for now i'm saying to ya: Baki is more powerful and i just prove it to you, that attitude only makes you looks bad so be more mature.
No, you proved your going against profiles for whatever reason.

not on the profile, I don't care, make the crt and then I'll accept it.

No, you proved your going against profiles for whatever reason.

not on the profile, I don't care, make the crt and then I'll accept it.
No, lmao, the profile says "At least Small Building level, likely higher post-Retsu" "Likely Higher POST RETSU" What do you think "Post retsu" means?

No, lmao, the profile says "At least Small Building level, likely higher post-Retsu" "Likely Higher POST RETSU" What do you think "Post retsu" means?
likely higher, meaning theres an ap difference with his base and then post-retsu.

he's not flat out 0.035 tons, he starts 0.006 tons and has to stat amp to become less than 2x stronger than hank, which he will then get lolreacted and beaten down, because hank has higher reaction speeds, higher stamina, comparable LS and at least 3 resurrections if he SOMEHOW ***** up.

likely higher, meaning theres an ap difference with his base and then post-retsu.

he's not flat out 0.035 tons, he starts 0.006 tons and has to stat amp to become less than 2x stronger than hank, which he will then get lolreacted and beaten down, because hank has higher reaction speeds, higher stamina, comparable LS and at least 3 resurrections if he SOMEHOW ***** up.
But "Post-Retsu" IS his Base, POST-RETSU, men, he became much more powerful than Retsu Prior his fight, that's his base power AFTER FIGHTING RETSU, that's why it says "Post-Retsu" is not something like "A power up" Or something like that, and even before fighting Retsu, he fight with him and match him in his base, pre Retsu is already 0.035tons and POST-RETSU, is just a power up for his base form.

Men, i know that you didn't read the manga but atp you're just making yourself look bad.

Also Hank doesn't has that impressive speed since Retsu casually outspeed Katsumi's Mach Punch which is Supersonic, and Baki is comparable to him and even became faster.
Even with that... Speed here is equalized so...

But "Post-Retsu" IS his Base, POST-RETSU, men, he became much more powerful than Retsu Prior his fight, that's his base power AFTER FIGHTING RETSU, that's why it says "Post-Retsu" is not something like "A power up" Or something like that, and even before fighting Retsu, he fight with him and match him in his base, pre Retsu is already 0.035tons and POST-RETSU, is just a power up for his base form.

Men, i know that you didn't read the manga but atp you're just making yourself look bad.
then it should be a seperate key, not a powerup to his base form in one key.

This is his third key, who scales to a 0.006 calc, and a theoretical post-retsu key should scale to a 0.035 calc.
Also Hank doesn't has that impressive speed since Retsu casually outspeed Katsumi's Mach Punch which is Supersonic, and Baki is comparable to him and even became faster.
Even with that... Speed here is equalized so...
yeah, right now he's superhuman with hank being superhuman with supersonic reactions, so he can react to anything baki throws at him.

then it should be a seperate key, not a powerup to his base form in one key.
It still being 0.035 tons just as i said, his base even prior Retsu scale to casual Retsu who made the 0.035 tons feat, and higher Post-Retsu should be a different key but that's because profiles are really bad designed and also outdated, in the next months is going to change, like, everything, also, even without the Retsu key he would scale above his second key who scale to Kosho who scale above Doyle who scale to Spec (0.021 tons), the reason of why you misread it is because those profiles are really bad and hard to understand.

Back