• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And as I remember, Hank can get up on his own after he dies if he's lucky.
Hank will have a higher tolerance for pain because he's died a few times. In hand-to-hand combat, we can say they are close to each other. Hank has fought against stronger opponents while Daniel has more martial art techniques.
Now one of the next problems is anatomy. Hank's lack of arms can be an incredible advantage in close combat because his fist floats in the air. It's a huge torso and the feet are like glued together. Hank also has no neck. Even if the legs lack momentum, the kicks must carry the weight of the torso. So it's a pretty hard kick.
And Hank starts the fight with a pistol. I think Hank has the advantage.
Is this a vote for Hank? Or your waiting for arguments on Daniel side?

Here's the thing, in terms of skill Base Hank=Jesus=Tricky, that's by view on it, it's Stats where that differs lol

Here's the thing, in terms of skill Base Hank=Jesus=Tricky, that's by view on it, it's Stats where that differs lol
I have Hank = Jesus > Tricky, Based on skill

Because Tricky when he was alive he wasn't any different from any grunts who gets one shoted by Hank and Jesus XD

Changed location back to Nevada to make Hank not able to pick up weapons since he obviously doesn't need it

I'm giving to Hank for same reasons with other people.

* Hank has 1.56x AP and dura. advantage according to both of their page

* Hank can shrug-off poles in his chests and has once survived not having half of his head and chunk of his chest (although he was barely alive)

* Logically speaking Hank's guns makes the AP advantage even quite bigger

* Daniel being a martial arts master, beating up people with copy mechanism or having 500 body count in a day doesn't tell a lot since Hank has hundreds of kill count (propably thousands given Project Nexus games are canon, these also includes super strong enemies and trained soldiers), knows several martial arts, fought with someone that has murdered dozens of trained soldiers + superhumans before gained his extra powers and he himself can kill like couple dozen people in a minute

* Hank is pretty damn accurate and fast with firearms

* Pressure points mean jackshit since Hank isn't even a human to begin with

* Precog and instinctive reactions doesn't tell a lot since Hank has killed people with instinctive reaction before and for precog he has perception manip.

The only way i see for him to defeat Hank is either abusing his LS or him getting stronger via copying Hank (which i don't know how fast or how it works) but more often than not he likely gets low-diffed

Last edited:
I'm giving to Hank for same reasons with other people.

* Hank has 1.56x AP and dura. advantage according to both of their page

* Hank can shrug-off poles in his chests and has once survived not having half of his head and chunk of his chest (although he was barely alive)

* Logically speaking Hank's sword makes the AP advantage even quite bigger

* Daniel being a martial arts master, beating up people with copy mechanism or having 500 body count in a day doesn't tell a lot since Hank has hundreds of kill count (propably thousands given Project Nexus games are canon, these also includes super strong enemies and trained soldiers), knows several martial arts, fought with someone that has murdered dozens of trained soldiers + superhumans before gained his extra powers and he himself can kill like couple dozen people in a minute

* Hank is pretty damn accurate and fast with firearms

* Pressure points mean jackshit since Hank isn't even a human to begin with

* Precog and instinctive reactions doesn't tell a lot since Hank has killed people with instinctive reaction before and for precog he has perception manip.

The only way i see for him to defeat Hank is either abusing his LS or him getting stronger via copying Hank (which i don't know how fast or how it works) but more often than not he likely gets low-diffed
Counted

But let me remind once again that Daniel has prior knowledge on Hanks abilities and standard equipment XD

Also why not give Hank and Madness combat characters resistence/immunity to pressure points due to their body?

I don't think this decreases the possiblity of him getting filled with bullets by a lot of times. Which Hank absolutelly can
Daniel has analytical precog + instinctive reaction + enhanced senses to atleast dodge bullets even if Hank is accurate

A silenced pistol, Daniel might be able to dodge, Atleast in my opinion

Daniel has analytical precog + instinctive reaction + enhanced senses to atleast dodge bullets even if Hank is accurate

A silenced pistol, Daniel might be able to dodge, Atleast in my opinion
Even if he could Hank has still couple of other advantages that propably gives him the win

I think it's necessary
To be fair things like pressure points hardly talked in vs battles if i think true. Also if this will gonna be added to MC characters than it should be applied to MANY, MANY pages that are non-human physiology, which would be pretty difficult, given the amount of pages in the wiki

To be fair things like pressure points hardly talked in vs battles if i think true. Also if this will gonna be added to MC characters than it should be applied to MANY, MANY pages that are non-human physiology, which would be pretty difficult, given the amount of pages in the wiki
I see

Daniel ABSOLUTELY skill stomps unless he's going against the class M version of Hank, then I think this is just an unfair battle...

Hax =/= skill

Give me feats of his skill. you're giving me nothing to work with here.
He has an ability where he can copy any fighting style/move his opponent has used, he knows multiple martial art's, I think maybe even every martial art, he also has accelerated development, fear inducement and fear manipulation. He adapts to his opponents incredibly quickly, the only way to really beat him is if you don't show him your true strength, because he goes easy on you, meaning Hank can get a few hits in before Daniel adapts, although, in the middle of a battle your not going to figure that out

He has an ability where he can copy any fighting style/move his opponent has used, he knows multiple martial art's, I think maybe even every martial art, he also has accelerated development, fear inducement and fear manipulation. He adapts to his opponents incredibly quickly, the only way to really beat him is if you don't show him your true strength, because he goes easy on you, meaning Hank can get a few hits in before Daniel adapts, although, in the middle of a battle your not going to figure that out
There was an argument saying Hank can fodderize people with Analytical precog with his perception manip which makes him able to beat the crap out of the opponent before they can do anything

Instinctive action also gets negated by perception manip

Half of your argument is either already been mentioned here, or based off hax, which isn't a skill feat.

Fear hax is going to make Hank stronger than he already is compared to Daniel, so not something he should do.

There was an argument saying Hank can fodderize people with Analytical precog with his perception manip which makes him able to beat the crap out of the opponent before they can do anything

Instinctive action also gets negated by perception manip
Daniel also has Analytical precog tho...

Back