• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OMORI vs Hank J. Wimbleton (... vs Madness Combat)

chat have i finally found a fair OMORI matchup??? (probably not)

OMORI vs MAG Hank​

• Both are 8-C (OMORI is in his Early Game key, Hank is in his MC 11 key)
  • Speed is equalized
  • Battle takes place in the Headspace (Junkyard)
  • Both are 10 meters apart of eachother

The Combat Guy: 0

The OMORI Kid: 0

Hank doesn't murder a child (crazy) (inconclusive): 0

Last edited:
Omori gets skill shitstomped. From what it seems, Omori only has a basic kitchen knife, while Hank has an entire armada of melee that out range plus guns.
Your making a god damn child fight a narced up immortal super soldier that can fodderize organizations full of trained teams

Omori gets skill shitstomped. From what it seems, Omori only has a basic kitchen knife, while Hank has an entire armada of melee that out range plus guns.
Your making a god damn child fight a narced up immortal super soldier that can fodderize organizations full of trained teams
Hank is unarmed. i never gave him any optional equipment, so he's fighting with his bare hands.

OMORI also has a ton of hax he can use against Hank.

Hank has the intelligence advantage here but im pretty sure OMORI just runs him over with the ammount of items he could use

Could at least give Hank some weapons, maybe some melee stuff and a gun so he can make use of starting distance

Hank has the intelligence advantage here but im pretty sure OMORI just runs him over with the ammount of items he could use
would omori start with items?
Could at least give Hank some weapons, maybe some melee stuff and a gun so he can make use of starting distance
giving him melee weapons is stupid, he already has his electric amp which can harm people far above him. he really doesn't need them.

would omori start with items?

giving him melee weapons is stupid, he already has his electric amp which can harm people far above him. he really doesn't need them.
Then Hank just punches the child in the face and wins with his amps, unless Omori pulls out his BFR right out of the gate or manages to dodge. Hank also has the Tac-bar, even if it is limited. Hank can also just negate Omori's immortality as well sooooo

Yeahhhhhh

Then Hank just punches the child in the face and wins with his amps, unless Omori pulls out his BFR right out of the gate or manages to dodge. Hank also has the Tac-bar, even if it is limited. Hank can also just negate Omori's immortality as well sooooo

Yeahhhhhh
OMORI can Stat Reduce Hank with his skills + items, also OMORI can resist fatal attacks at least once by whatever "not succumbing" is

OMORI can Stat Reduce Hank with his skills + items, also OMORI can resist fatal attacks at least once by whatever "not succumbing" is
Im presuming the items/skills can be avoided right? Pretty sure Hank is way smarter combat wise so he's not gonna allow himself to get hit if possible

Im presuming the items/skills can be avoided right? Pretty sure Hank is way smarter combat wise so he's not gonna allow himself to get hit if possible
I think Skills can miss/be dodged, not items though. By the way, doesn't OMORI have existence erasure as of the last fight? his attacks are pretty much described as "erasing the enemy"

I mean, Hank has flight and several amps (yeah he flew some in MC.) underground mobility, telekinesis, IR, and the fact that Hank could just use his Stealth Mastery to get close enough to OMORI and punch him at least twice. Sure. Punch 1 isnt going to kill, but it will still leave OMORI heavily wounded, and he probably wont have time to react before punch 2 connects

Really Hank has too many options to get close enough for the 1-2 combo

I mean, Hank has flight and several amps (yeah he flew some in MC.) underground mobility, telekinesis, IR, and the fact that Hank could just use his Stealth Mastery to get close enough to OMORI and punch him at least twice. Sure. Punch 1 isnt going to kill, but it will still leave OMORI heavily wounded, and he probably wont have time to react before punch 2 connects
Post MC 4, stealth mastery is largely out of character for him. he much rather directly fight his opponent. Flight is mostly out of character for him (and i might remove it, since it's likely he was using Hell's gravity manipulation against Tricky, not himself flying.

OMORI also has higher AP and Durability than Hank (upscales from 0.26 tons vs 0.48 tons. salthough, due to his upscaling + electricity amp, it isn't that much higher than him) hank will definitely need more than two hits to kill him lmao.

The flight is fair enough, but stealth is still an option anyways even it is kinda OOC for him

Durability shouldnt matter much imo, if Hanks gotten close enough to land hits, Hank is going to largely be winning CQC. Remember, he made armies worth of trained agents look like nothing to him in CQC even without the jacked arm, hell, he could even just steal OMORI's knife from him, and then what does OMORI have besides items?

The flight is fair enough, but stealth is still an option anyways even it is kinda OOC for him

Durability shouldnt matter much imo, if Hanks gotten close enough to land hits, Hank is going to largely be winning CQC. Remember, he made armies worth of trained agents look like nothing to him in CQC even without the jacked arm, hell, he could even just steal OMORI's knife from him, and then what does OMORI have besides items?
Well, OMORI can do Suffocate (Greatly reduces defense), Cripple (Greatly reduces speed) and Vertigo (Depending on OMORI's speed, it will deal more damage + greatly reduces enemy attack damage). Suffocate and cripple is dura-neg also

If thats the case, im assuming he's going the Hikkikomori route. How likely are they to be used as a first move (imo that would be his one big saving grace)

Also im pretty sure Hank resists Fear Manip as well

Edit 2: and Empathic Manip

If thats the case, im assuming he's going the Hikkikomori route. How likely are they to be used as a first move (imo that would be his one big saving grace)

Also im pretty sure Hank resists Fear Manip as well

Edit 2: and Empathic Manip
i didn't present any fear or empathic manip skills because i already knew he resisted those. The ones i listed up there don't have any form of fear/empathic manip despite them being acquired by omori facing his fears

i didn't present any fear or empathic manip skills because i already knew he resisted those
Well yeah, but doesnt OMORI use those three skills you mentioned by inflicting the target, with, ya know- fear? If he is utilizing his former fears, then thats Fear Manip, no?

Well yeah, but doesnt OMORI use those three skills you mentioned by inflicting the target, with, ya know- fear? If he is utilizing his former fears, then thats Fear Manip, no?
none of these skills induce AFRAID on enemies so no. Only the boss-exclusive Omori ERASE skill inflicts AFRAID

I mean, that alone doesnt just say its not Fear Manip. OMORI is manipulating his former fears into the attacks, shouldnt matter, he's still weaponizing his former fears-
Thats......thats Fear Manip

I at least think that counts

That's not how it works... If you're "weaponizing your former-fears", other people who don't fear that don't have a reason to be afraid of it
Also Fear Manipulation is about inducing fear on your enemies as stated in the page itself

I mean, either way, Hank's just gonna power through it, and even if he does die to it somehow, he's most likely going to get back up if the Fates deem the fight entertaining enough
Still doesnt help OMORI that the Tac-bar exists, and if these skills arent literally unavoidable, then Hank can still close the gap and beat the child dead

Aside from all that OMORI could ressurect himself with life, dino jam and jam packets but im pretty sure he won't be able to use those if he's dead.
Anyway he could also summon Red Hands to pin him down like he did with Basil

Hank simply just has better/more consistent immortality, so even if he does die and is brought back, Hank knows what Omori can do and better use his environment to his advantage
Granted i assume the location in Headspace is WhiteSpace, but even then theres still stuff to be used as weapons

OP where in Headspace is this fight taking part in?

Well i guess that's where Stamina comes in, he has "At least average" due to his skills draining them, but in his boss incarnation he has possibly infinite from not being able to be defeated no matter how much damage is dealt to him, and from spamming Erase constantly against Sunny. Even if Hank resists fear manipulation i don't think he'd have resistance to existance erasure, and judging from how hank's immortality relies on how entertaining it is to the "Higher Powers" im pretty sure it would get really boring after a while

Well, if ERASE can be avoided, then after some time Hank wouldve already been able to sus out A) How to dodge the knife wielding kid with god powers, B) Use whatever's in his vicinity to either throw or smack Omori around, and C) He's got telekenetic powers and could probably yeet OMORI away if he needs time to recover

Granted i assume the location in Headspace is WhiteSpace, but even then theres still stuff to be used as weapons

OP where in Headspace is this fight taking part in?
Idk i never played omori lol.
Well, if ERASE can be avoided, then after some time Hank wouldve already been able to sus out A) How to dodge the knife wielding kid with god powers, B) Use whatever's in his vicinity to either throw or smack Omori around, and C) He's got telekenetic powers and could probably yeet OMORI away if he needs time to recover
he's never used it on people, he only ever used it on his enviroment to turn it into his own projectiles.

Idk i never played omori lol.

he's never used it on people, he only ever used it on his enviroment to turn it into his own projectiles.
My dude, Headspace is VERY big, you needa specify where on headspace this fight's taking
p1fx44dvd3nc1.jpeg

Back