• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OMORI vs Hank J. Wimbleton (... vs Madness Combat)

Ah, thank you. Anyways, since its the JUNKYARD, Hank now has quite a lot at his disposal (heh), wouldnt be surprised if he can turn some of that junk into deadly weapons/use telekenesis to throw it at OMORI

OMORI can use BFR to make themselves go to The Abyss, Black Space or White Space. Also given we're ruling out the Low 2-C/2-C stuff i shouldn't bring up OMORI being able to manipulate Headspace. Once OMORI realizes Hank is using his surroundings to his advantage and it might be working he can just BFR the both of them to those areas

I mean, in The Abyss and Black Space still technically do have things that Hank can use, WhiteSpace would be Omori's best shot considering the only thing there i can see as a weapon is that Laptop (unless you wanna count the string on the bulb as such a weapon)

If OMORI takes himself with Hank to White Space, should Hank decide to use the lightbulb as a weapon, White Space would turn into Black Space once the lightbulb is broken, also there are multiple red hands guarding the white space's square

I mean, if Hank gets the lightbulb and doesnt break it while using it as something to try and choke out OMORI, would that count- or is that via the bulb being smashed?

Either way, if it can be used a weapon, Hank can use it

I mean, if Hank gets the lightbulb and doesnt break it while using it as something to try and choke out OMORI, would that count- or is that via the bulb being smashed?

Either way, if it can be used a weapon, Hank can use it
White Space turns into Black Space only once the bulb is smashed

Fair enough. I think we would be able to go over the ways both can win
Mainly with Hank is that he has options to get close, where he would win out. OMORI is basically playing keep away at this point

Going underground, throwing junk and everything else he can at OMORI, keep the fight entertaining to appease the Higher Powers. And hell, if the fight stays in the JUNKYARD somehow, i think Hank might even be able to find a ranged weapon

At that point OMORI is dead if Hank finds a gun of sorts. Cap Spaceboy mightve thrown away a few laser guns (idek its a junkyard, a lot of shit can be found there)

Hank resists Mind Manip as well because of Dissonance, so no dice there

also whats stopping Hank from just, i dunno, grabbing the dynamite before it blows up and throwing them back? They act like standard fuse dynamite yes?

Hank resists Mind Manip as well because of Dissonance, so no dice there

also whats stopping Hank from just, i dunno, grabbing the dynamite before it blows up and throwing them back? They act like standard fuse dynamite yes?
Sort of complicated because the Dynamite detonates AS SOON as it's thrown and it's also multiple explosions

Pretty sure Hanks been able to react to explosions as well
Also
Dynamite that blows up as soon as it leaves the hand? isnt that just hella impractical?

Pretty sure Hanks been able to react to explosions as well
Also
Dynamite that blows up as soon as it leaves the hand? isnt that just hella impractical?
i dunno, that's just how it works for them.. It's labeled as the only "actually dangerous" item in the game

In the grand scheme of things, Dynamite just seem like an impractical idea if it blows up as soon as it leaves the hand.......wouldnt that mean OMORI would just blow himself up by using it?

You wanna just say it works like IRL dynamite for this?

In the grand scheme of things, Dynamite just seem like an impractical idea if it blows up as soon as it leaves the hand.......wouldnt that mean OMORI would just blow himself up by using it?

You wanna just say it works like IRL dynamite for this?
well they do get no damage from it, eyeballing from how long it takes for the dynamite to explode after its used as an option in the game, it detonates 1 second after its used

Then Dynamite is either a close quarters thing, or just doesnt get used, because one second doesnt give a lot of leeway for throwing it.
So OMORI does have another CQC option if his knife is taken away, but personally, if OMORI is in CQC with Hank, hes kinda dead

Like i said, OMORI is basically playing keep-away

Then Dynamite is either a close quarters thing, or just doesnt get used, because one second doesnt give a lot of leeway for throwing it.
So OMORI does have another CQC option if his knife is taken away, but personally, if OMORI is in CQC with Hank, hes kinda dead

Like i said, OMORI is basically playing keep-away
Well uhh OMORI can do guard to reduce damage and just... stare to reduce all of a foe's stats.
He can perform self empathic manipulation to make himself SAD, which raises his defense, reduces his speed and trades off some damage to "damage" his stamina, DEPRESSED does it on a bigger scale and MISERABLE just transfers his damage entirely to stamina. If OMORI stabs when sad he will dura-neg

How fast can he speedrun self depression? Its gotta be faster then Hank getting close and pummeling him into a red mist thats for sure

How fast can he speedrun self depression? Its gotta be faster then Hank getting close and pummeling him into a red mist thats for sure
OMORI has lots of ways to make himself & others sad, but his most reliable option is to use RAIN CLOUD so he doesn't have to do it manually like SAD POEM or PAINFUL TRUTH
He has to get sad 3 times in order to get miserable

It still looks like an active item from what i can tell. It doesnt seem like it would take time to set up

if we are playing with emotions, well, Hanks only emotions is uh.....angry. looking at an emotions chart, anger seems to beat sadness. Sure, being sad boosts defense, but also tanks speed

It still looks like an active item from what i can tell. It doesnt seem like it would take time to set up

if we are playing with emotions, well, Hanks only emotions is uh.....angry. looking at an emotions chart, anger seems to beat sadness. Sure, being sad boosts defense, but also tanks speed
OMORI has stuff to cleanse any emotion from a friend/foe in battle like the Dandelion

Then again Hank resists empathic sooooo i think what i just said is kind of a moot point. Up to you though if that would be something to keep in mind

If it is something Hank can use, then wouldnt Dandelion also be Empathic Manip? Hanks just gonna be angry all the time. Sure, OMORI could exploit this by being HAPPY, but i dunno how long it would take to get from MISERABLE back to normal, then start becoming happy

Then again Hank resists empathic sooooo i think what i just said is kind of a moot point. Up to you though if that would be something to keep in mind

If it is something Hank can use, then wouldnt Dandelion also be Empathic Manip? Hanks just gonna be angry all the time. Sure, OMORI could exploit this by being HAPPY, but i dunno how long it would take to get from MISERABLE back to normal, then start becoming happy
Sure, it IS listed as empathic manip and hank does resist that; would be pointless anyway because he's angry all the time
Also Instant, as soon as you go for something that's a different emotion from what state you're in you'll become that. All it takes from OMORI being miserable to happy is sprinkling some confetti in the air

Personally, i dont think Hank would start out angry. Annoyed, sure, that his time is being wasted by fighting whats essentially the broken fragment of a kid's mind. Could argue that he just yeets a bunch of heavy items at OMORI to end it there

But if the fight does drag on then yeah Hank is gonna be really worked up, and i think at that point he may be able to, for at least a little bit, exploit sad Omori's weakness to anger. Moreso if he gets close enough for CQC

Yeah, Omori can take a hit or two with the whole "he wont succumb" thing, but that will only save him temporarily, and Hank can otherwise negate his other forms of Immortality

I think Hank wins out purely based on his skill, superior combat intelligence, and the fact he can weaponize his environment as added options if somehow CQC isnt working out for him

OMORI isn't any stranger from getting hit by stuff getting thrown at him. Pluto literally throws the Earth (not actually planet sized) at the team and OMORI only has an annoyed expression instead of pain

Ya never truly know the limits of Hank's telekinetic bullshit. Hell. He could probably bury Omori under a giant pile of junk and scrap (the concrete chunk with spikes he yeeted would probably hurt more then the mini-Earth, but that would depend on speed and all that boring stuff)

OMORI also has OP snacks like the Sno-Cone which restores him to max health, max juice and raises every stats to +20%. Something he can purchase en masse also.
Depending on what he has equipped he can also gain supernatural luck from being able to have more chances to deal critical hits

At least some of OMORI's wincons at the moment:
Can banish Hank into The Abyss
Can use AND summon Red Hands to massively damage, pin down, grapple and restrain Hank
Can use ERASE to existance erasure Hank
Can take advantage of Hank being angry to make himself HAPPY, ECSTATIC and MANIC (up to 4x chance to get critical hits, 2x speed amp and angry enemies deal halved damage, can take further advantage of this by using Vertigo, in which the damage is increased depending on the user's speed and will greatly reduce the enemy's attack damage)
Attacks such as Cripple and Suffocate have durability negation (even if they do not kill they'll greatly reduce speed and defense, respectively)
Snacks such as the Sno-Cone will restore OMORI to max health and juice + 20% stat amp to everything, making it difficult for Hank to harm him.

I'll return to this thread once i have some free time

Last edited:
Can use AND summon Red Hands to massively damage, pin down, grapple and restrain Hank
Superhuman LS vs Class M LS means Hank isn't getting restrained by shit from OMORI.
Can take advantage of Hank being angry to make himself HAPPY, ECSTATIC and MANIC (up to 4x chance to get critical hits, 2x speed amp and angry enemies deal halved
Making Hank feel strong emotions makes him stronger, so, not in OMORI's best interest to give him a stat buff.

Superhuman LS vs Class M LS means Hank isn't getting restrained by shit from OMORI.

Making Hank feel strong emotions makes him stronger, so, not in OMORI's best interest to give him a stat buff.
OMORI won't be able to, he has resistance to empathic manipulation, the guy above told me he'd be angry
(Why does Superhuman lifting strength exist again?)

I mean i said Hank was gonna be angry because A), Thats like most of his personality besides- kill-y (Madness go brrrr i guess), and B), because this child like thing to him is wasting his time better spent- idfk, making sure Tricky doesnt come back again or some dumb shit like that

Anyways
Hank wincons!
Can stat amp himself to high hell to get close to OMORI and win there (OMORI aint winning in H2H)
Telekinetic powers would at least let Hank throw stuff, or maybe even OMORI, away from him if for some reason Hank needs a break
Hank can use just about anything he can get his hands on as a weapon, so the whole BFR thing isnt as much of a wincon
Hank is immortal. sure, its based on the Higher Powers, but as long as Hank does something to deem it entertaining, hes good
Tac-Bar IA should help Hank dodge a good majority of attacks if hes smart with it
And while kinda OOC for current Hank, stealth is still an option- and im pretty sure if he sees it as a viable option, he's gonna take it (if running headlong at OMORI doesnt work, it could be common sense to try something new)

Believe this is it.

Hank is immortal. sure, its based on the Higher Powers, but as long as Hank does something to deem it entertaining, hes good
It's accepted that it will only work a few times before it fails. it's very unreliable.
And while kinda OOC for current Hank, stealth is still an option- and im pretty sure if he sees it as a viable option, he's gonna take it (if running headlong at OMORI doesnt work, it could be common sense to try something new)
It's still very, very, very OOC for him to go for stealth at all. he'll die several times before he even considers it an idea, let alone act on the idea. common sense isn't exactly something that comes natural to him unless it involves murdering people. he himself claims he could fight someone hundreds of times stronger than him alone, without issue.

Alright, yeah, the stealth thing i can concede on. Though the Immortality would at least help him out if he somehow doesnt get it done the first time

Truth be told all Hank needs to do is get close, punch OMORI a few times with stat amped punches, child is dead

"A few punches" isn't going to be enough especially because of how much stat amp/stat reduction stuff OMORI has, he has WAY too much stuff to stat amp himself
I feel like i should remind you that OMORI already has the AP and Durability advantage without any buffs

You do know if the fight starts in the Junkyard, Hank might be able to just find a gun in the scrap heaps and shoot him, yeah? Sure, it might be unlikely, but it can still happen.
Or telekinetic yeet

Hell, if the telekinetics is similar to Jebus, then whats stopping Hank from throwing Omori round?

if it isnt similar to Jebus and its just a launching type thing, well- like you mentioned, Pluto did throw an Earth at Omori (that isnt planet sized), but wouldnt that just be similar to a boulder? If it isnt planet sized, its just a advanced boulder :/

You do know if the fight starts in the Junkyard, Hank might be able to just find a gun in the scrap heaps and shoot him, yeah? Sure, it might be unlikely, but it can still happen.
Or telekinetic yeet
This is headcanon. The only things he will find there are cans, glass bottles, cardboard, dead batteries, computer parts and jacks
He's likely to use glass bottles as a weapon

I presume when you say dead batteries, you mean the small types you'd use for everyday objects?

Actually, wait. Hank has electric manip. He would be tossing around potential metal objects with an electric oomph to them

I'd just like to note, the only way OMORI could in any way put Hank down is using their haxes first. if they decide to try and fight him head on, it's game over due to his tendency to grab and punch until they stop moving. along with his electricity amps, which can harm things like the True Form of Deity Tricky (who absorbed the power of The Auditor, someone who's vastly superior to Mag Hank), OMORI isn't gonna be easily walking off a punch from Hank's electricity amp.

which speaking of which, it should be noted that since this is his MC 11 key, hank spams the shit out of it once he starts using it.

And OMORI endlessly spams ERASE in his final phase against Sunny, and Hank does not have resistance to EE
And telling us OMORI doesn't start with the one thing that's probably his saving grace before being brutally murdered in CQC is helpful to OMORI's case... why?

And telling us OMORI doesn't start with the one thing that's probably his saving grace before being brutally murdered in CQC is helpful to OMORI's case... why?
Because of the myriad of items/skills that's gonna let him survive + boost himself
And im pretty sure OMORI has some cqc stuff of his own. Lucky Slice is his major option if he's planning to go happy in response to Hank being angry.

Back