• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gray Yeon VS Daniel Park (Fat)

Rules:

• Speed is unequalized.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No prep time, Both have no knowledge about each other abilities.
  • Gray Yeon has his Belt, Umbrela and Pen.
  • Vasco training Daniel Key is being used.
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Gray Yeon Ap: 300 Joules (Baseline) since there is no calc for him
  • Daniel Park Ap: Street+ (Around 9 Kilo joules mabye? How much joules is breaking a concrete?)
Daniel advantages;
  • One shots if he hits
  • Speed advantage?
  • Technically LS advantage
  • Better power mimicry
  • Supernatural willpower
  • Better pain tolerance

Gray Yeon advantages;
  • Horrendously more versatile
  • Ranged weapons
  • Genius intelligence
  • Horrendously more skilled
  • More experienced
  • Much better analytical precog + Info analysis
  • Pressure points
  • Instinctive action
  • Resistence to analytical precog
  • Stamina advantage

Gray Yeon (4) - DivineAura44, DeltaStriker22, XxZetsuxX, azontr

Daniel Park (0) -

Inconclusive (0) -

Last edited:
I personally think it is
Gray starts every fight by not getting hit

He can predict opponents who can blitz other high tiers

He will go for pressure points against stronger opponents

Has ranged weapons to keep himself from distance

Extremely versatile who uses the enviroment to his favor and runs from the opponent to bait or trick him

He will realise just from looking at Daniel he can't keep running forever too since he abuses the opponent's weakness too

Last edited:
Also has more experience in dealing with stronger opponents (Literally all his series is him demolishing people stronger than him)

Can dodge on instinct too

And also has Genius intelligence

Gray should win. I don't see him getting hit by Daniel. He fought Teddy, Colton, and Helmet finishing them all off without getting touched. All 3 should scale far above Daniel in terms of skill and agility. The only thing is that Teddy (The best fighter of the 3), was taken out with prep time. Daniel does have great pain tolerance but that means nothing if Gray can manage to just knock him out.

I didn't know Gray had a profile here!(might put him against koji lol)
Anyway, I vote Gray.

Daniel is not touching him in a million years with genius intelligence, analytical prediction, info analysis, resistance to analytical prediction and instinctive action(Bro was built to not get hit💀).
Plus, he easily negates Daniel's higher AP/Dura with pressure points.

Gray should win. I don't see him getting hit by Daniel. He fought Teddy, Colton, and Helmet finishing them all off without getting touched. All 3 should scale far above Daniel in terms of skill and agility. The only thing is that Teddy (The best fighter of the 3), was taken out with prep time. Daniel does have great pain tolerance but that means nothing if Gray can manage to just knock him out.
Anyway, I vote Gray.

Daniel is not touching him in a million years with genius intelligence, analytical prediction, info analysis, resistance to analytical prediction and instinctive action(Bro was built to not get hit💀).
Eyyy we got some weak hero fans here noice

Also counted

Anyway, I vote Gray.

Do you know how to make calcs?

If so can you do it for Weak hero?

It is one of my fav highschool fights manhwa

Anyway, I vote Gray.

Same man, if I like a character I guess I should just search to see if they are there.

I also just found out Gray had a profile. It's decent, all things considered.

Anyways, I think Gray should take it pretty easily. His fighting style is basically built to circumvent the physical advantages of his opponents. He fights people with AP and speed advantages over him LITERALLY every single fight- He never has a real advantage. Idk much about Daniel but I don't think he's even really close to Gray in terms of sheer battle IQ.

Voting Gray.

I also just found out Gray had a profile. It's decent, all things considered.

Anyways, I think Gray should take it pretty easily. His fighting style is basically built to circumvent the physical advantages of his opponents. He fights people with AP and speed advantages over him LITERALLY every single fight- He never has a real advantage. Idk much about Daniel but I don't think he's even really close to Gray in terms of sheer battle IQ.

Voting Gray.
Counted

This version Daniel has never benefitted from prep. The only thing he can prepare is his gravestone
By the way, The Daniel in my mind is Little Daniel after he grew up before training with sophia

That time he has way more mobility so it kinda isn't that unfair to me

This is the Daniel in my mind, Not the one who is tinier

3d5d5a330e476c81af400c81324c5b390a9899fc.pnj

Oh Post-Sophia Training. Honestly barely a difference aside from AP which is irrelevant when you argue that he Analytical Predict stomps.
Want me to change the fighting place to somewhere more tight with barely any space?

I will also bloodlust him and give him prior knowledge XD

By the way Daniel is Subsonic and Gray is Superhuman

And mabye take out his umbrela and belt and just leave the pen

Mabye that will also make it more fair?

Back