• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yep, one of these again! But Haruka is my favorite character so I'm actually a little afraid even though I shouldn't be since know one's going to reply anyway

Frantic Mode is restricted

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

Valentine render by clueless313-d6ikz1x
Haruka SKDC

The World is Mine: Haruka reaches into her cleavage and pulls out a test tube. She smashes it on the ground, releasing a strange dimensional sphere around herself that drains the life out of enemies caught inside of it...

Excuse me, what?

Anyway, Haruka should take this with more variety and frantic mode.

Also how do either of them stand up without snapping their backbones?

Frantic Mode is restricted. Also I'll get ya a clip of that Ninja Art being used because that's actually a terrible description.

Holy... Yeah, Valentine isn't going to be able to get past that. Haruka has this.

Also,

72b
You mean like this?

Valentine could literally just set up a freezing ward and seal her in it

Or hit her with an Orange Vial Hazard and make Haruka's body lag

Could you elaborate on the ward thing?

Also Haruka can hit her with her own vials or let the robot take the hits for her.

Valentine can make body doubles that freeze the opponent in a sealing ward when they try to attack her. If she tries anything she can very easily just get trapped in this manner.

Valentine's Orange Vial Hazard quite literally causes the opponent's body to lag, severely imparing their ability to fight

Or Valentine could literally just chloroform her and cut her to pieces, which is entirely in character for her to do as she tried to do so to Ms. Fortune but wasnt successful due to the latter's immortality

Huh, this just threw me off.

Valentine's page has no mention of these in powers and abilities.

Didn't scroll down to her moveset.

Thing is though few, if any, of Haruka's attacks are melee. She fights with her robot and vials in her coat which can also freeze, burn, poison, paralyze, or do what you can see in the clip. The robot often takes hits for her and even can pull her out of sticky situations so if she does get hit with any of Valentine's potions the robot can just pick her up and carry her off until the effect wears off.

Haruka is also not one to be merciful. She would have no qualms with hitting Valentine with a vial to immobilize her and have the robot chainsaw her to pieces.

The freezing, the body lag, her powers and abilities section lack that.

@Starry Valentine also has vials that poison and paralyze the opponent. Why cant Valentine just destroy the robot...?

lol you say that like Valentine knows what being merciful is

Because the robot can fly and has the same durability as Haruka?

I didn't say Valentine was merciful. I just said Haruka wasn't.

And how exactly is that a problem for Valentine?

Yeah no, Valentine is by no means merciful. Basically the only time she's shown anything CLOSE to remorse is when she felt slightly bad about what happened to Painwheel. Other than that she has no qualms whatsoever towards murdering people.

Because she's going to have a difficult time catching or hitting it and even if she does it's not going to be in too bad a shape after the first few times.

And this is all considering Haruka doesn't just hit her with a vial and then hit her with a chainsaw, flamethrower, drill, etc.

Alright, and Haruka is much the same. She's only merciful to her friends, one of which Valentine isn't.

Just saying, her vial hazard also work on robots.

If she tries she gets frozen in place, knocked out with chloroform, and wakes up without any limbs. Valentine asks her if it hurts, then decapitates her with a bonesaw.

Actually if she tries and if she fails, the robot drags her away before she can get chloroformed (or she can just avoid it herself since she also knows Ninjutsu). Then she freezes Valentine in place with DEATHxKISS and Haruka struts away as the robot slices her opponent apart with a chainsaw.

Considering the seal takes contact to activate, it not likely to fail. Once Haruka is incapped Valentine would make short work of that robot. How many times would you have to shock a paralyzed robot with an 8-B defibrilator before it short circuits?

How do you figure that Valentine getting hit with a vial is just going to... not work? It doesn't even have to hit her directly and she doesn't even have to breathe it in. Haruka's going to be throwing several vials at once so I don't know how you expect Valentine to avoid all of them, especially when all it takes is one shattering near her and she's immobilized.

Because valentine has more than enough ranged tools and precision to be able to knock ranged attacks like that out of the air

And if she destroys the vials in the air it still releases the contents within them. Plus while she's busy trying to destroy those Haruka can just send the robot in and make quick work of her.

Or she could even use DEATHxKISS and freeze her while she's busy with the vials and then make quick work of her.

Which valentine responds to with a point blank stab with a vial hazard. Hell, she could chloroform the robot too, it works on machines as well. Valentine is going to have no trouble fighting two opponents at once, she's more than capable of handling it.

So Haruka throws several vials, Valentine destroys them in the air-- releasing the chemicals inside in the process so they can still affect her-- then Haruka:

Sends the robot in which Valentine tries to stab or chloroform which it can easily fly over or dodge, assuming she gets that hit in before the robot does. But let's just assume she does manage to stab it? Well then it tanks it then hits her right back with a chainsaw and she's dead. Or let's assume the chloroform works on it? Then while Valentine's busy chloroforming a robot, Haruka freezes her in place with DEATHxKISS and stomps her face in with high heels.

OR

Uses DEATHxKISS right off the bat and then chainsaws an immobile Valentine to pieces.

The gasses arent going to move towards her like a solid object if she destroys the vials, theyre going to disperse in the air. And Valentine knows enough about chemicals in vials to know to avoid the contents. Poisons are her specialty after all.

Valentine literally administers the chloroform through a gas mask, neither of them are dodging it if she uses it on them. If she stabs the robot with a vial hazard it get body lag or just straight up paralyzed. Unless Haruka is right next to Valentine when she chloroforms, shes not going to be able to do much of anything, one puff and the robot is out.

Haruka also happens to be quite knowledgeable on chemicals.

So she actually has to get a gas mask on the thing for it to work? Well that's going to be quite a challenge against a chainsaw/flamethrower/drill wielding robot that's stronger than you. And like I said, while she's tusseling with the robot, Haruka could easily use DxK (which she doesn't need to be right next to her to use) to freeze her while she's occuppied. And this is assuming she doesn't use DxK right off the bat instead of sending the robot in while Val's busy with the vials.

I'll have you know that every time I check my notifications and see "WeeklyBattles responded to your post" I start breathing heavily.

No, she literally just holds it on their face and theyre unconscious. I'll pull up a video to show how fast it is but what you just described is literally Painwheel, Robo-Fortune, AND Peacock. Painwheel especially considering she can restrain her even in Hatred Install. And that's without even factoring in the robot being paralyzed/lagging.

Also i forgot Valentine can teleport short distances on her own, and longer distances by using a bomb that gives off the illusion that she blew herself up by sending pieces of a skeleton everywhere

Well again while she's dealing with the robot Haruka can always freeze her while she's busy. Again again that's if she decides to do that instead of freezing her outright instead of using the robot.

And she has dealt with teleporters (long- and short-range) before so that's not a game-changer.

She will be able to deal with the robot extremely quickly, Painwheel literally has a giant saw on her back and Valentine is skilled enough to be able to restrain her from behind, even when Painwheel is in a rage and has both her power AND speed amped. Paralyze or teleport behind the robot, chloroform, boom, robot is out cold. Also, why can she not just dodge DeathxKiss?

Teleporters that are also masters of stealth? Also, im just going to point out that of the two, Valentine is easily the more skilled one here.

Yeah? "Easily"? Just gonna claim that so confidently? That's nice.

And the stealth isn't a factor when she's going to know where she is at all times. Try teleporting or sneaking up behind her? You're going to make a fast acquaintance with a chainsaw.

Back