• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Has there ever been a public domain series here?

I could make Gyrohem public domain and add/clarify rules for making profiles on Gyrohem.

But yeah, this sounds like a good idea. Following.

You don't have to but I'm glad you like the idea. I'm gonna see what I can do with the concept. I want to lay down some rules because I feel like restrictions breed creativity but exceptions could be made of course. Btw I need to read more of your pages. I feel like I'm behind.

This does seem to be an interesting idea, especially with verses that have Multiverses with Infinite Universes, since you can expand the lore as much as you want in these kind of verses since... infinite universes

Anyways, following

I wouldn't mind this either. I believe my verse has enough variety for people to use and think outside the box with. Considering there are lots of stories to tell whether big or small due to the sheer scope of everything within it, I think it could go well.

Definitely following.

I established something but it only got a minor amount of following back in the day called Chaos Theory. Which was in very basic terms something like the Cthulhu Mythos crossed with High Fantasy and DB/Comic Book esque larger then life characters.

There was a consistant lore that I constantly updated and kept stable and the basic rules were as long as the characters were original (as in not Sonic or Mario or Naruto OCs etc) you could pretty much do anything from an energy being using technological to update and create new avatars to a Demonic Warlord desiring to hide in plane sight.

Gods and Monster such as the Idea Hydra (A Cosmic Entity which grows a new head everytime a new concept is imagined) and the Chizloth (A race of violent and religious arthropods) I did introduce a Supreme Entity but since it's a Multiverse you could pretty much establish your own lore and story no matter how big or small.

How does this sound? Should I go for it or start from scratch? I do want to do something.

I generally believe people are creative and if given the chance to participate and given some form of rules, that they will make something amazing.

Thoughts :)

Ultima Reality said:
This does seem to be an interesting idea, especially with verses that have Multiverses with Infinite Universes, since you can expand the lore as much as you want in these kind of verses since... infinite universes
Anyways, following
Thank you so much. I want to keep this blog updated.

It's an interesting idea. I'm fine with stuff like this existing on the wiki.

Looks like i'm late to wikia-related stuff like this again...

So...what's the general idea here in a way that anyone can explain this to me? Most particularly on the "Public Domain series" part cause i, as stupidly as i can be honest with myself here, had to look up what Public Domain means (i have heard of this, just didn't bother to ever keep in mind of what it actually is). But i have no clue as to what a "PD series" entail exactly?

A series that anyone can contribute characters and concepts to.

Oooh.

Okay got'cha. Yeah I'm fine with something like this happening, just so long as it doesn't cause any unwanted matters whatever they may be...

Mhm. It should have rules, too, to prevent ridiculous disparity in pages, and some moderation to make sure everything aligns with each other. Letting people do whatever they want will lead to absurdities.

but who should have control over the story?

I also think the strongest a character should be allowed to be is 2-A, with the "True God" of the verse being High 2-A

Whoever sets it up.

We'll see how the cosmology of the verse pans out.

I'm fine with this in-theory.

What I fear, however, is people start completely derailing things by creating absurd jokes, 1-As out of nowhere, etc etc.

Verses with Multiple Authors can indeed work (Ultima and I work on Catland together :3), but there needs to be some semblance of order if the ones working on it wish to create a decent series.

Matthew has a great point here, folks.

For sort of example, although idk if it would work as i have yet to ever try this myself, me and Red often talk about our characters and worlds interacting with one another on top of other things in a fanfictional setting (Marvel, Capcom, etc.) and we work it out just fine and this isn't even an actual crossover or not.

Although not a really good example, the point i was trying to go with Matthew's is what he said: If this were to be a thing, there should some rules and/or order around should the ones making a collab work or whatever wants it to be an actual thing and nothing like a joke of series or however one may give it out to be when put onto the wikia here.

So... Basically the SCP Foundation? I'm down with that.

We'll need like a basic concept though, like the Foundation's basic idea is that it's a peace keeping force that contains and studies anomalies. What would this PD verse's general idea be, and what are we going to call it?

Lucky for you guys I already have the entire Cosmology planned out, but it's flexible enough that I'm wiling to change it over time.

Sorry about the lack of responses, no excuse for it but I've been busy with college but I'm SUPER glad people are interested enough to want to start a wiki. This makes me happy :)

I already have a lot of characters planned out and will allow others to create their own characters ideally speaking to get the creative juices flowing and maybe in time and have intertwining matches.

For now I want to start small.

I do have several extremely powerful characters, including one I definitly consider a Tier 0 (Not 1A) but whom is not the focus.

I'm more interested in creating Dynamic Characters anyways but the main gist I want to get in having a Tier 0 is basically having a lynchpin that holds everything together.

This is the top, you don't go passed it. Anything else can and will be acceptable but as is typical of a rule, there can be only one Tier 0.

I will be updating this page with characters and plans with what the Universe will be like. If enough people are interested here then that's good because i have a few other friends from subreddits who said they'd be willing to help out, and a best friend whose made his own wikis before and would be willing to assist too.

I don't want to start too serious but I don't want rules to be made, but to answer your question @Mathew Schroeder I agree. I don't very much care if people want to go crazy and put Tier 1A characters like crazy as long as they follow a standard.

What I want to avoid is MLP fanfics and Naruto OCs. Nothing against them but it's not something i'm going for.

CrossverseCrisis said:
If that's actually what it is, then NOW i understand the PD series concept a little better xD
And to go further into answering Crossverse since you deserve an answer and this one is late but I hope you understand what I'm thinking a little more... I basically want to make something that is the equivalent of the Cthulhu Mythos or Greek Mythology with some more variation and a tad more freedom.

The Cthulhu Mythos is a Free Form Public Domain that follows rules that help others judge the quality of the story but I want to take aspects of Fantasy and maybe mix and match them a bit you know instead of relying on fanfiction.

I believe people are creative and like to express themselves if given the right time and platform to do it. And even if it only gets like 2 or 3 people to participate in this world I'm all for it.

Chaos Theory is a anthology or accumulation of short stories my friends and I wrote since middle school that has continued and while it's mostly a thing I like to work on, I don't mind others making into something else.

For example, I love Science Fiction, but I'm not a Physicist. If somone wants to write about nucleur warheads or an entity that absorbs radiation while I write about Gods and Monsters then I'm perfectly cool with it and accept it into the wiki no matter what as long as its quality is at a certain standard.

I'm not asking for Shakespeare, but I want people to have fun :)

Also FYI, I study Theology and Psychology in University so Myth, Legends, History, and Criminal Intent are my bread and butter. I love worldbuilding and others can participate too.

a_public_domain_universe

If anyone wants, I can start posting character art and concepts I've been developing over the years and you guys can be the judge. We can make this into a thing. If you guys have any ideas or characters you'd like to develop into this Domain then let it all flow. I wouldn't want it any other way. I'll start with a character I have who I think would be a good Tier 5B.

Khaitan 1
Khaitan: Channeler of the Gods. What once was a man now is a Mad Puppet to the Deities.

Khaitan: Channeler of the Gods
Humans are generally a weak and unworthy race. They lack the strength and wisdom to Channel the Gods they idolize and fear. Most Humans who do Channel Gods can only master one at best before destroying themselves or going mad at the process. The best of the human Channelers could manage hosting a good 7 before being deemed useless and breaking down. Other species out in the Cosmos, stronger entities with more durability and longer life spans have a closer connection to their Gods and as such are much more likely to act as accordingly as puppets to their Deities.

Fear of opposition and annihilation grew, made manifest when the realization that Nuclear Weapons and Human Science were not enough to face against their foes. They instead chose to bind forbidden Occult Magic with inhuman experimentation. Genetic Mutations were being manufactured by the dozen in attempt to create more worthy vessels for the Gods power, and one of the most successful was the child from Ethiopia that would become known as Khaitan: Channeler of the Mad Gods.

Khaitan is one of the most successful channelers, able to channel the power of over 1,000 earth different religions and cultures, so long as his body is able to stay intact and his will is strong... he can tap into the energy of different Deities from Tlaloc to Ra to Morrigan whenever he chooses so. Those the Abrahamic and Hindu Gods his body is unable to process as of now, he desires to get stronger. However after he has fought and cannibalistically fed on a blood sacrifice, he must rest his body for processing too much power will cause any channeler, even the bests to collapse in on themselves.

What do you think? This isn't professional at all mind you of course. This is an example of a character I would either like to see or you could expect from **Chaos Theory**.

The character is created by me and the Commission was done by the brilliant Aditya, you should really check him out!

https://aditya777.deviantart.com

Update on his commission. It is complete :)
Khaitan-The Channeler
"He is less of a man and more of a Force. Just as the Storm acts as an extension to Zeus, Khaitan acts as an extension of Gods he serves"

You mean put The Wandering Boy into Chaos Theory? Sure man. You can do anything you want and it wouldn't change a thing about the character AND you could still write about your own world in your free time. I'd like this to be a place even where people can experiment with ideas and again so that they may feel comfortable writing on their own or just for fun. I know for a fact I wanted more things like these growing up.

If you want, I could keep posting for my world as examples to see if you want to stick to this or create new things for experimenting sake. Including the Supreme Being and some low tier guys.

Btw love your pages Sir Oven. Keep up the good work.

I was thinking more along the lines of removing my character entirely. After all, there can only be one Tier 0 in any given verse.

I mean honestly now that i think about it, you can keep it your way cause the Supreme Entity i got is a little more abstract and I figured a way you can kind of make them coexist. I don't know if it qualifies as having two Tier 0s but what I'm saying is nothing noticeable about his power will change. But I'll introduce what it is first perhaps and then we can make a big decision.

TheMotherOfGod
Behold the Mother of Existence. Keep in mind that Chaos has no 'ACTUAL' true form, and that this merely a representation of how an artist saw It/Chaos before he went mad. However, if those who get a glimpse of Chaos see a vision of it, then that vision of Chaos become Real simply by imagining a fragment of its power. That's how mighty and enigmatic the Force of Chaos truly is.

This is Chaos. The most powerful entity in Chaos Theory and the Supreme Entity that stands above and beyond all other Abstract Cosmic Entities. Encompasses all of Reality, Imagination, Nonexistence, and Beyond... The boundaries and laws of Existence are Creations of God, and by extension Her's as well. Possessing power immeasurable, she is of course never actually seen or met throughout the stories but is constantly referenced and although few believe or choose to acknowledge her existence... once she allows herself to be seen there is no denying the Truth. For you see... to know Her is to finally be One with Her.

Before there was Light... Before there was Dark...

Before there were Time... Before there was Shape

Before there were Stars... Before there was Anything

There was Chaos... The Blank Expanse of Nothingness

And from Nothing came Everything...

Behold The Mother Of God

She is everything and yet at the same time nothing at all

She is both the entirety of Existence and the vastness of the Infinite

Beyond, Below, Above, Reality, Imaginatio

All began with her: Chaos.

And all will end in her: Chaos

She holds The Word in one hand, it shines so bright

She holds the Void in the other, such a terrible blight

So look to the Sky then children of Existence.

Realize who can be the Founder and Maker of your Destroyer

Relinquish yourself of all those lies that you so desire to Tether

Understand that only Nothingness lasts Forever

Look to the stars and praise your one True Creator

For she is not just your God's Mother, but yours as well

Poem done by me lol

This is the unparallel Tier 0

I think we should bring a SATAN into this verse.

After being rejected from the many gods that existed across the universe, he offered to help the humans expand their occult magic. With his help, the humans became able to channel more gods than they previously thought was possible. Although there are still limits. Even The strongest Gods are unable to be fully controlled, even with his help.

@Megamangohan: We can have multiple too, I already have an Antagonist based on many Cosmic and Intelligent Serpents from the Biblical to the Ancient African to Eastern Theology. That Serpent has appeared in every story i've made thus far and is always present. Whether he is a villain, an assist, or simply a background character one thing is for certain... he's always watching and he is always planning ahead.

The Serpent: AKA The First Serpent

He is the Serpent coiled around Chaos and it said that he coils himself around existence, keeping together, although this could easily be a lie. It is known that his True Form is immeasurably large. Which may explain why he comes off as calm and collective, he knows much and to him even the starts are little more then specks of sand to his eyes. Yet he shows great interest in the will of mortals and how much of mess they make of in their lives.

TheSerpent fnl
Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Indeed, has God said, 'You shall not eat from any tree of the garden'?" ~ Genesis 3:1

This character acts as a Chaos Bringer and inciter of disorder and plots. He/It loves to breed conflict for the sake of it and by his claim, he has existed with time was at an infancy. He has an endless amount of Avatars and thinks highly of his 'Mother' the Supreme Entity.
This character will undoubtedly be a 1A. He is a master manipulator and the form we see in this picture (A commission i again paid for) is merely an avatar for the true being who is far more terrifying and bizzare to look at.

Good... Evil... it matters not him. Reality is just a game and the Gods and People who live in it are all victims to his plans. Even when he heavily handicaps himself and does not use his powers, he still emerges victorious.

Though he is not the most powerful Character among his breatheren. In fact among the Archetypes and Supreme Chaos Gods, he is of a lower rank. But that still makes him more powerful enough to devour entire realities in his true form.

But yes Megamangohan you can come up with the next Satan if you desire to, I won't mind at all. I tend not to think of humans so high on the Cosmic Food chain even among mortal races, so having a Satan act as sort of a powerful Prometheus figure who wants to help mortals usurp a pantheon of Gods in either one or multiple realities.

Whether he does this for a noble sake or simply for his greedy own or it's just his nature is unknown but you can work on that along the way too Mega!

Do you have an idea of what his apperance would be like?

Megamangohan said:
I think we should bring a SATAN into this verse.
After being rejected from the many gods that existed across the universe, he offered to help the humans expand their occult magic. With his help, the humans became able to channel more gods than they previously thought was possible. Although there are still limits. Even The strongest Gods are unable to be fully controlled, even with his help.
This is excellent though, so this Demonic Force is spreading knowledge as well and wants to have humans be his catalyist in ruining the Gods of the World and possibly other worlds.

I like that, I'm gonna add this to the canon for the Channelers. You put your credit where you wrote it.

You saw it all here folks.

We can fuse those two characters together or we can create a new Devil character. I could pay the guy to commission another piece or I could attempt to draw it out with my own crappy skills lol. Either way man.

Keep the Serpent as his own character. I would like the Serpent to start out as very powerful. I would like My SATAN to gain more power as he devour's Gods.

I think My SATAN should eventually fuse with Khaitan, since they are both about gaining as much power as possible.

I also think there should be a human occult organization that works with SATAN to devour these Gods. We could call it Alpha Vengence based on the fact that they are a rebellion against the Gods.

Back