• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

hat in time 9-A upgrade + other things

feat calcs here, this would upgrade ahit to 9-A (from ice wall) and conductor's bomb to high 8-C or 8-A if accepted.

extras:
mustache girl should have this listed as a speed feat for stealing a time piece from hat kid's hands w/o her noticing.

queen vanessa should be downgraded to unknown as she overpowers hat kid via telekinesis and ice manipulation rather than physical strength. however her telekinesis should have class 5 LS and she should have her speed scaled too.

everybody (except for hat kid) should have healing whenever they take damage listed as it's made pretty clear that everything drops hearts when injured/killed in the finale. everything from crows, mafia, express owls, lazy paw gang members, and conductor+grooves do it, and the mafia acknowledge it as not a game mechanic. this would also apply to characters like the empress and the corruption flowers.

mafia goons and conductor/grooves should be scaled to oneshotting each other in the finale rather than contending with other characters

Calc Group members will need to evaluate it and comment on the blog, but it's looking good to me so far.

feat calcs here, this would upgrade ahit to 9-A (from ice wall) and conductor's bomb to high 8-C or 8-A if accepted.

extras:
mustache girl should have this listed as a speed feat for stealing a time piece from hat kid's hands w/o her noticing.

queen vanessa should be downgraded to unknown as she overpowers hat kid via telekinesis and ice manipulation rather than physical strength. however her telekinesis should have class 5 LS and she should have her speed scaled too.

everybody (except for hat kid) should have healing whenever they take damage listed as it's made pretty clear that everything drops hearts when injured/killed in the finale. everything from crows, mafia, express owls, lazy paw gang members, and conductor+grooves do it, and the mafia acknowledge it as not a game mechanic. this would also apply to characters like the empress and the corruption flowers.

mafia goons and conductor/grooves should be scaled to oneshotting each other in the finale rather than contending with other characters
Main part of your 9-A calc, isn't V. Frag considered pieces so small they that aren't distinguishable? Should probs have a frag end. Other then that, what the others said needs calc evals.

Hat Kid still shows visible fear to her so she could be upscaled to that, plus Hat Kid doesn't even know of her powers so she has no reason to fear her cause of hax.

The healing orbs are only made once someone dies, I don't see how this would work as healing for characters.

Those should just be extra reasons, especially since DJ Grooves and Conductor are at their tier for scaling to a character they contend with.

Oh yeah, I agree with Giver. We rarely ever use V. Frag mentation given how uncommon it is compared to the former.

And Vanessa actually is considered monstrous; while I agree that saying "She oneshots Hat Kid" isn't a good argument for AP since she uses transmutation to kill her. She still ragdolls her casually before doing so; which it's safe to consider her physically superior to her via that. And it's not like Hat Kid can hurt Vanessa iirc.

Main part of your 9-A calc, isn't V. Frag considered pieces so small they that aren't distinguishable? Should probs have a frag end. Other then that, what the others said needs calc evals.

Hat Kid still shows visible fear to her so she could be upscaled to that, plus Hat Kid doesn't even know of her powers so she has no reason to fear her cause of hax.

The healing orbs are only made once someone dies, I don't see how this would work as healing for characters.

Those should just be extra reasons, especially since DJ Grooves and Conductor are at their tier for scaling to a character they contend with.
i'll switch to a frag end then.

you and medeus makes sense so i agree with this.

most bosses drop heart pons whenever they take enough damage. the only one this doesn't apply to is snatcher so it should work as healing.

i agree with this too.

i have no clue if the calc is correct.

it's possible that comet-proof is hyperbole for "really strong", given hat kid's age.
We'll see via the evals, I think I might have messed up somewhere.

Hat Kid's a supergenius who makes inter-dimensional transports that can "collapse dimensions" and she also mentions that the wood she made is specifically space resistant along with other notes. Her age should definitely not be taken into account here when it's coming to schematics of her ship.

Hat Kid's a supergenius who makes inter-dimensional transports that can "collapse dimensions" and she also mentions that the wood she made is specifically space resistant along with other notes. Her age should definitely not be taken into account here when it's coming to schematics of her ship.
that's a good point, but she also puts "By: Me!" as the name on her blueprints, and she decides to pick up random cookies off the floor, hinting at a childish nature.

That calc was only 9-A? Well, that's a bit disappointing. I was hoping for a full on High 8-C upgrade but I suppose it's better than what we have.

Well, I really hope the feat of hat kid tanking this at 38:32 :
And a question, shouldn't hat kid have relativistic travel speed due to be able outrun electricity(I know it's likeky works differently but just to understand)? But thing where I'm certainly sure is that we must add to her "faster with the sprint hat".

(also let's not ignore that hat kid basically every level falls from orbit if that wouldn't be tier 8, pretty sure it must be 9A).

And a question, shouldn't hat kid have relativistic travel speed due to be able outrun electricity(I know it's likeky works differently but just to understand)? But thing where I'm certainly sure is that we must add to her "faster with the sprint hat".
I see someone took a look at my page :v

Well, if diameter would be higher than common, it would be go by escape velocity rules, though I don't know how to calculate escape velocity.

From what I understand, escape Velocity defaults at 9-B unless you have higher kg

Like, I don't know what to do with this: "Also let us mention that this is only for low earth orbit falling. For higher alitudes the potential energy value would go closer to the kinetic energy when falling with escape velocity, while for lower it would mostly just stay the same (the realistic value would go towards to terminal velocity value) except for short falls where not even that much speed if attained."

I think that's just you now factor a constant speed of escape velocity, which would get around 9-B results since Hat Kid is small and doesn't weigh much.

@Oleggator I think you're getting Terminal Velocity and Escape Velocity mixed up. One is falling from orbit which is still Tier 9. The other is physically leaping of a planet's orbit.

@Oleggator I think you're getting Terminal Velocity and Escape Velocity mixed up. One is falling from orbit which is still Tier 9. The other is physically leaping of a planet's orbit.
Very likely, though it would needed for me to understand at least to end the Hammond's fall feat, which still doesn't ended in full conclusion.
I've now done another calc that got city, I feel this one might be inflated tho, I'll send it to calc eval irregardless.
Wow, that's fast.

Hmmmm. If calcs would get accepted the question here would be bomb scalable to hat kid though? The answer we leading towards is obviously no, because hat kid dies when time ends, but from other hand, Hat kid can die if you'll lose a race so I dunno. Want to open this thematic for fast disscusion and not talking about it later.

Difference in this case is, the main thing about train rush and the Conductor boss fight revolves around stopping that bomb or else you'll die. DJ Grooves/Conductor even makes a big deal about disabling the bomb for you and you have to get it disabled, implying Hat Kid would've died if not disabled. So unlike the Mafia moment which has no real story purpose for her dying other then a punishment for you failing to beat the Mafia member in a race the bomb has a story reason for one-shotting her.

ye go ahead, but you should probably just ask next time instead of asking if you can ask.
Noted, so the question is, that when you calced the destroying of large ice wall, I guess you counted only part which was in fruit's explosion epicenter, but what about the other part? Like the full ice wall destroyed after bomb, also here. I likely missed some part but just curious.

Back