• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Teenaged 8-B Characters: Misogi Kumagawa vs Kakeru Satsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know anything about Kakeru but can he prevent Kumagawa from Nulling his ability or Erasing him from existence or sealing him via Bookmaker??

@PaChi No it isn't, but you just said poof him without even trying to go into details of how their abilities would interact and what not.

Kakeru has insane precog, which allows him to know an infinite amount of possibilities that could occur in the future, and even better can decide which of those possibilities should happen. Which he used to kill someone with mid-godly regen by finding a possibility in which they didn't have mid-godly regen.

He can make anything happen as long as their is even the tiniest probability of it happening.

Omg.

this is The Almighty all over again.

Unfollowing. I dont want to debate against anything like that any more.

Hmmm sounds like he got an insane level of Probability Manipulation. I think I'll vote for him since he could evade everything thrown by Kumagawa and can kill him permanently by choosing a future where Kumagawa can't revive himself based on what you say.

This was almighty before almighty was even a thing in bleach, 11 eyes came out in 2008.

1 for kakeru.

Despite Kumagawa's hax, I feel like Kakeru could continuously see and pick futures in which he bypasses Kuma's hax or in which Kuma maybe doesn't even have hax to kill him and apply them to the present. I give this to Eyepatch Boy

kakeru can only select possibilities. If there is no future where he can cancel All Fiction, he can not create one.

But btw, voting for Kakeru fra.

Not necessarily, the future is a myriad of the infinite, basically anything is possible in the future, it's not about kakeru being able to cancel all fiction, more so that it's a possibility in the future that all fiction can be cancelled/doesn't exist, or that misogi doesn't have all fiction in the future.

Kakeru had no way of way of killing lieselott who can regen from being erased from existence, but he did it anyway because in the infinite possibilities that exist for the future, one of them was that she wasn't immortal.

Anyway 3 for kakeru.

So Kakeru basically has 2-A Pregcog? How is he able to put that possibilty were his opponent has a damaging weakness into reality?

2-A precog? No, just insane precog and fate manipulation which allows him to see the infinite possibilities that exist for the future, and then decide what the future should be from those possibilities.

Not sure what you're asking in the second part of your sentence.

So what you guys are saying is that fate manipulation somehow beats existance erasure, causality manipulation (remove the effects of his precog), power nullification (can completely remove his precog), immortality (a sword isn't going to kill Kumagawa)? I'm not buying it. My vote goes to Kumagawa. No matter what future you look into, it won't matter if you're erased, your attacks are no sold, or your abilities are removed altogether.

Gothika47 said:
Can kakeru kill someone like zeno such as find future where zeno is weak and dont have power?
In what future would the ruler of the 12 universes who can casually erase everything be weak?

He was able to kill someone who has mid-godly regen and found a possibility where she didnt have mid-godly regen correct? What im asking is how did he make that possibility come true in order to kill her.

He made the improbable possibility that her death could occur, happen.

He seized the future in which she died.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Kakeru has insane precog, which allows him to know an infinite amount of possibilities that could occur in the future, and even better can decide which of those possibilities should happen. Which he used to kill someone with mid-godly regen by finding a possibility in which they didn't have mid-godly regen.
Someone get this kid to fight Eldrad Ulthran.

Also, can't Kumagawa just stop time? He does that off the bat in character, don't see why he can't just do that and stab Kakeru with Bookmaker.

He can erase his own time, effectively stopping time.

Ok, Im voting Kumagawa.

Resistance to power erasure = No possibility of him not having all fiction.

If Kumagawa always has All fiction Kakeru cannot kill him no matter how many futures he looks.

Kumagawa erases Kakeru, seals kakeru, etc.

GoldenScorpions said:
Despite Kumagawa's hax, I feel like Kakeru could continuously see and pick futures in which he bypasses Kuma's hax or in which Kuma maybe doesn't even have hax to kill him and apply them to the present. I give this to Eyepatch Boy
This doesnt hold up. Kumagawa's powers are tied to his Minus nature. They wont disappear. Kumagawa will always have his hax.

The votes for that guy are pretty much speculation: "I believe he will find a way around his powers somehow". Like, Kumagawa can snap his fingers and screw him and seal all his powers with a thought.

Resistance to power nullification has nothing to do with kakeru's ability and won't help, kakeru's ability is uber fate manipulation, not power nullification, he finds possibilities among infinite futures, and then make them happen, has nothing to do with the present misogi having power nullification.

I can make this exact same argument and say kakeru has no way of killing lieselotte because she will regenerate even if all life on earth ceases to exists, and kakeru has no concept manipulation, or high tiered existence erasure to kill her, but he killed her anyway cause he decided a future among the infinite, in which she died. If kakeru's ability is to be resisted, acausality is required not power nullification.

Resistance to Power erasure, his power wont disappear. If current Kumagawa has power, there is no future kumagawa that doesnt have the same powers.

Lieselotte can't die and will regenerate even if all life on earth is erasured from existed, so how did she die? It's a possibility for the future that she will, just as it's a possibility in the future that misogi doesn't have his abilities in the future.

Show me evidence that misogi can resist fate manipulation of this scale or is acausal, otherwise the ability works.

Minus' power erasure resistance steems from Kumagawa not being able to erase them with All fiction (which erases cause and effect, in other words, is causality manipulation).

And All fiction can erase concepts.

So its a pretty advanced Resistance.

The NLF is high here.

And does his precog allow vision in erased time? Because if Kumagawa erases time and kakeru cannot see it, Misogi wins. And its totally in character for him to start like that. In fact, that's how he was first introduced.

Does kumagawa's causality manipulation work on the scale of an infinite number of universes?

If not the nlf would be to say that an ability which has only worked on a lesser scale trumps one which works on a higher scale.

And his precog is always active, he can see all the infinite possibilities for the future, he will know what kumagawa will do before he does it.

You don't get the implication that even before kumagawara does anything, kakeru will already know everything about it? He isn't going to get his ability off first, so it's irrelevant whether it works in erased time or not.

And no kakeru has never been in erased time, but you still haven't answered whether kumagawa's ability works on the scale of an infinite number of universes.

does it matter, tho? The fact that Kakeru can see infinite possibilities. If he cannot see in erased time, what he will see will be:

-Start of battle.

-Dead.

With nothing in between because All fiction is activated with a thought.

Start of battle, kakeru activates his ability and kumagawa dies, come on, we can both play these games.

The kakeru being used here is the one fused with the eye, which has the souls of billions of people, skills, experience etc, and is aware of the eye's true abilities, in other words, he will go for fate hax off the bat, why? Cause using the eye to this extent already means he will die regardless at some point as the eye will consume his soul in exchange for his power.

Then its inconclusive, isnt it? If its a matter of who fires first and both lead with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back