• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Pleasure of Noah vs Divine Visionary
  • Speed is equalized
  • Distance of 20 meters
  • Both want to defeat each other by any means
  • Third Exorcist Arc and Unlimited Mode are used
Tyki Mikk:
Mash Burnedead:
Tyki_Mikk.png
Mash_Burnedead_render1_1.png

Following (Even though Tyki Mikk horribly stomps Mash)

Will comment tomorrow about why i believe this is a stomp for Tyki Mikk.

"Any means" does not mean that Tyki will start with the ability to create a vacuum. They are still "In Character". It simply means that they can beat their opponent through death or a mere k.o

Mash's amplifiers are quicker to activate btw

"Any means" does not mean that Tyki will start with the ability to create a vacuum. They are still "In Character". It simply means that they can beat their opponent through death or a mere k.o

Mash's amplifiers are quicker to activate btw
How quick? cuz Tyki can do this

0115-013.png

0115-014.png

He does it pretty fast, I mean Road had to teleport to dodge it so I think his lesser abilities would also work this fast or faster. Also how does Mash deal with his regen?

Tyki shit stomps bad.

Tyki will start off with Phasing which Mash has no answer to. At this point it's only a matter of time before Tyki lands a single attack on Mash, which he can do very easily via AoE attacks, or straight up erasing the space around Mash.

Also Tyki can coat his fists in Dark Matter so meele range wouldn't be a smart idea for Mash here either. Also a Noah Tyki can summon massive hordes of Akuma.

I'll explain why i believe this is a stomp for Tyki Mikk.

1: Tyki has semi-passive layered Intangibility while within Combat-Based scenarios like this situation here, meaning any and all of Mash's attacks will just phase through Tyki and to counter what L.O.K said in general, Sound Waves aren't interacting with Tyki Mikk since they're still produced by an attack, there seems to be a misunderstanding regarding Tyki's "Choose" ability, he doesn't say "i choose to not interact with Fire Manipulation" for an example but he rather "chooses" to "not allow any attacks from my opponents to interact with me", this would of course extend to Mash's sound-waves since they're produced by an attack.

2: Mash literally has no resistances towards the Dark Matter of Tyki Mikk nor can he really do anything against Tyki's Dark Matter except for dodging it, but given Tyki's a Noah, he scales relative to a holding back Earl who can casually create multi-kilometre blast of Dark Matter which erases everything around him, so even though he could possibly dodge the basic beam attacks of Dark Matter, i heavily doubt he's dodging the eventual multi-kilometre blast created by Tyki.

3: He also doesn't resist the "Repel" EE which can either 'Repel" Mash's existence from reality or the space around him to create an vacuum of empty space which would hold Mash in place, suffocate him and crush him from existence, He also doesn't resist "Choose's" Durability Negation which would allow Tyki to just rip Mash's organs from his body without having to interact with his conventional durability, he can also use "Choose" to slice Mash's head off as well.

Don't believe i even need to get into the resists of Tyki Mikk which basically allows him to resist all the hax's of Mash given his Intang would just neg all of Mash's attacks and abilities.

So given the reasons above i'm voting for Tyki Mikk (even though this is a massive stomp for Tyki Mikk and this thread should honestly be closed because of it but that's my opinion)

Alright
he doesn't say "i choose to not interact with Fire Manipulation" for an example but he rather "chooses" to "not allow any attacks from my opponents to interact with me", this would of course extend to Mash's sound-waves since they're produced by an attack.
I need proof that ability works like this, because I haven't really seen anything that shows this. Such a description would be that Tyki is capable of being intangible to concepts such as "attack".

Actually, in some translations the description is
Yes. I can focus on "sections" of space and objects in it and touch them
And if this is the correct translation, it is far from being as you say.

Tyki will need to partially choose what he wants to touch and what he does not want to touch. This is the basic description of the ability.
The point is, Tyki wants to touch the air except if he chooses that he doesn't want to, and therefore, shockwaves would affect him. In fact, his body is often shown as being affected by air waves in the series
he scales relative to a holding back Earl who can casually create multi-kilometre blast of Dark Matter which erases everything around him
He definitely won't do that. Tyki really prefers to fight in a less destructive way (If he doesn't go mad).

Besides, there is nothing to stop Mash from running
also doesn't resist the "Repel" EE which can either 'Repel" Mash's existence from reality or the space around him to create an vacuum of empty space which would hold Mash in place, suffocate him and crush him from existence, He also doesn't resist "Choose's" Durability Negation which would allow Tyki to just rip Mash's organs from his body without having to interact with his conventional durability, he can also use "Choose" to slice Mash's head off as well.
Sure

If Tyki can sense Mash's strength, he will arguably use the vacuum at first (Which can still be avoided). But since he can't sense it, I doubt he will start with that, in fact he usually starts by attacking with his butterflies against his opponent and then moves closer. Allan for example managed to go against his powers over and over again and still was far from using the vacuum.

Now, in case you say he will start with the vacuum, it would not kill Mash instantly, since he can go several and several minutes without breathing. Besides, it can be dodged, since it works like a wave (Actually, Road managed to escape from the vacuum thanks to her senses, so Mash would definitely be able to dodge it too)

If Mash's argument is spam shockwaves and run away then he's gonna tire out faster than Tyki. Tyki outlasts and beats him with **** or vacuum. Another thing is that Allen used spatial cutting to actually get out of the vacuum so I'm unsure if Mash can do it without spatial attacks.

need proof that ability works like this, because I haven't really seen anything that shows this. Such a description would be that Tyki is capable of being intangible to concepts such as "attack".

Actually, in some translations the description is
You seem to misunderstanding my statement/argument.

I'm saying Tyki basically says "I choose to not be interacted with my opponents attacks", as in he doesn't "choose" all of his opponents abilities individually, like he doesn't see his opponent use Fire Manipulation and just chooses to not be interacted with only his opponent's Fire Manipulation.

That would be illogical and not within Tyki's character to do something so stupid and short sightedness.

It is also supported by the fact that he doesn't just "choose" for one specific person to not be able interact with but rather just "chooses" for everyone to not be able to interact with as shown with Chaoji's sneak attack. This would, of course also apply to abilities given very blatant reasons as shown within the scans.

Even discounting this line of reasoning if he "chooses" to not interact with Mash's Vibration Manipulation/Air Manipulation, he'll already be inherently intangible to the shockwaves created by it since it comes from his Vibration Manipulation/Air Manipulation.

So all in all he isn't being interacted with by Mash.

That translation is dookie and literally contradicts Tyki's own statements about his ability and what's directly shown within the Manga. He himself directly states that he chooses what does and doesn't interacts with him, has nothing to do with "focusing on sections of space and objects in it and touch them".

Doesn't make any sense contextually.

The point is, Tyki wants to touch the air except if he chooses that he doesn't want to, and therefore, shockwaves would affect him. In fact, his body is often shown as being affected by air waves in the series
When? and make sure that shockwave wasn't created by Innocence.

He definitely won't do that. Tyki really prefers to fight in a less destructive way (If he doesn't go mad).

Besides, there is nothing to stop Mash from running
That scan doesn't prove your point? especially with Third Exorcist Arc Tyki Mikk.

My argument is that if Mash constantly keeps dodging Tyki's attacks, he'll eventually increase the size of his Dark Matter and just ******* nuke Mash and i heavily doubt that Mash can run multi kilometre distances in literal seconds.

Definitely will need proof for that claim.

Sure

If Tyki can sense Mash's strength, he will arguably use the vacuum at first (Which can still be avoided). But since he can't sense it, I doubt he will start with that, in fact he usually starts by attacking with his butterflies against his opponent and then moves closer. Allan for example managed to go against his powers over and over again and still was far from using the vacuum.

Now, in case you say he will start with the vacuum, it would not kill Mash instantly, since he can go several and several minutes without breathing. Besides, it can be dodged, since it works like a wave (Actually, Road managed to escape from the vacuum thanks to her senses, so Mash would definitely be able to dodge it too)
Aight.

He isn't dodging it without more context of his acrobatical abilities, Allen who has amazing acrobatic capabilities couldn't dodge the attack so i heavily doubt Mash will.

....... Have you read anything past the Noah's Ark Arc by any-chance? Third Exorcist Arc Tyki Mikk doesn't even use **** anymore, he only uses Dark Matter and his "Choose" ability, so that entire point doesn't matter to this version of Tyki Mikk.

That's if he chooses to just erase the space around Mash, it's within his capabilities to just erase Mash from existence with Repel if he wanted to, the only reason why he didn't do it against Allen was because of his Innocence, which is something Mash doesn't have.

Again, need proof that Mash is dodging Repel since if Allen couldn't i heavily doubt Mash can.

But all of this doesn't even matter since Mash can't even interact with Tyki Mikk and nor can he resist Dark Matte or Repel so this is a stomp in Tyki Mikk's favor.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why this whole thing about Tyki won't expand his dm to engulf a large area is being argued, we see Tyki understands that range can be taken into account with his abilities like the vortex he created, who's to say he wouldn't utilize the dm similarly?
Also should get more mash supporters in here.

Back