• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Discussion Thread

Ah fidnt know about the Info Box, interesting.

And yeah I was 10 in 5th grade, when I was 18 I was in 12th (Live in thr US).

It confirmed that Blitzo and Striker are superior in strength to the vast majority of imps, so some scaling there.

Also some stuff about Demon Princes being harder to kill, requiring specialized weapons beyond the usual angel spears.

It confirmed that Blitzo and Striker are superior in strength to the vast majority of imps, so some scaling there.

Also some stuff about Demon Princes being harder to kill, requiring specialized weapons beyond the usual angel spears.
Episode 5 taught me that Demon Princes and people comparable in power (Alastor) require angelic weaponry to kill. The gun Srtriker had was made with angelic material, so it should have a similar Immortality-Negation to the angel spears

striker profile dropped.

Okay I finally caught up with HB and yeah Demon regeneration probably isn’t a thing, one of the characters literally received permanent injuries
Honestly, I think that at the time there were only pilot episodes, and I think that the declarations of the word of God are from that time too. Considering the number of years considered until the release of HB or HH, I think we shouldn't even consider the word of God from that time and focus on what's in the series, and then see if the word of God from that time supports things.

But it's just my opinion.

Hazbin’s aight so far imo (tho far from perfect).
Yes, I only saw one episode, I can't say much about it.

Although I didn't like the decision for the first episode to be kind of like episode 2. Those who haven't seen the pilot will be a little lost about some of the characters. I don't know if the pilot is on Amazon, but I don't think it was a good decision not to have included it if they hadn't.

Better than Helluva Boss which I found pretty mid.
mid is the definition. lol.

Nice feat for vox there. The guy can turn to electricity and travel in tech. We get to see adam and the angles have moved up extermination to 6 months insteaad of 1 year, turns out an exterminator angel got killed during the last extermination something that has not been done forever in the history of hell. It why the angels are pissed and moved up extermination day

we get to meet other overlords, the 3 Vs vox,vatlentino and the fashion chick don`t get along with them since they are the are the newer and the others are the older overlords, we get more continuity with helluva boss by seeing carmine the same overlord mentioned all the way back in the ep about mille farm where striker got that angelic gun, turns out she is the one who killed that angel. Husky actually used to be an overlord but his powers was based in gambling so his luck ran out and his power with it, it is why he made a deal with alastor. l

Last edited:
Are the pilot feats still usable?

Anyways as for feats for preexisting profiles I noticed in the first episode I got these:
Other than that there's not really much in the first episode as best I can tell
yes they are canon , ep 1 references event of the pilot

Haven't watched any of the episodes yet, is it mid?
Music is pretty good but some songs are kinda mid imo. As for the episodes themselves, they ranged from mid to pretty good for me. Would've liked more but this is only half the season so eh.

If you cant view the link, here is what it was

User:BrainiacWorld/sandbox​

< User:BrainiacWorld
EDIT

Filename123Velvette renderVox renderValentino (Far Left), Velvette (Middle), Vox (Far Right)

Summary​

Valentino, Velvette, and Vox or more commonly known as the "Vees", are a trio of Overlords who play essential roles in the Pride Ring in the show Hazbin Hotel. Velvette controls all the social media of Hell and calls herself the backbone of the Trio, while Vox is responsible for most of Hell's Technology such as TVs and other equipment and is described as the strongest of the trio, Valentino is responsible for the filming of all p##n within Hell and is the boss of Angel Dust.

Powers and Stats​

Tier: Velvette; At least 9-C, possibly higher | Vox; At least 9-A, possibly Low 7-C (Mentioned in Episode 2 he was almost lost to Alastor) | Valentino; Unknown, most likely 9-C
Name: Velvette, Vox, Valentino
Origin: Hazbin Hotel
Age: Velvette; 20+ (She was speculated to have died in the early 2000s) | Vox; 70+ (Died in 1950s) | Valentino; 50+ (Died in 1970s)
Classification: Overlords, Media Stars, Filmmaker (Valentino), Business Owner (Vox), Fashion Star (Velvette)
Powers and Abilities:
Unconventional Resistance to Disease Manipulation and Poison Manipulation (Demons can be affected by poisons, venoms, drugs, etc., and still feel the effects, albeit mitigated, and they can contract diseases and illnesses, on top of having to endure extreme, breath-hindering heat, which only serves to make them more miserable), much more (Sinners typically take on the appearances and traits of animals, like Valentino having the wings of a moth)
Attack Potency: Velvette; | Vox; | Valentino;
Speed: Velvette; | Vox; Likely Hypersonic via Teleportation | Valentino; Possibly Subsonic
Lifting Strength: Velvette; Likely Average Human | Vox; Likely Average Human | Valentino; At least Above Average Human (He tore apart Velvette's best model and can easily lift Angel Dust)
Striking Strength: Velvette; Unknown | Vox; Unknown | Valentino; Athletic Human, he slapped Angel Dust halfway across an entire room
Durability: Most Likely Small Town Level, Immortality and Regeneration makes it hard to permanently kill them
Stamina: Unknown
Range
: Vox; Tens of Kilometers (He can view all those through his technology and his influence is mainly through TV) | Velvette; Tens of Kilometers (She controls all of Hell's social media) | Valentino; Hundreds of Meters with guns
Standard Equipment: Velvette; Her Phone | Vox; Voxtech Products | Valentino; His Guns and Cigar
Intelligence: Velvette: Gifted (She controls Hell's social media and most likely designed it herself) | Vox: Genius (Vox is responsible for the production of Hell's Technology and he also has a control room from which he can view any Sinner through his technology) | Valentino: Average (Valentino never showed any feats of Intelligence so far)
Weaknesses:
Feats:
  • Valentino managed to use his wings to effortlessly generate a gust of wind to put out a small carpet fire
  • When enraged by Alastor, Vox had a meltdown which resulted in a blackout that effected the entire Pride Ring except the Hazbin Hotel

Back