• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzearr

He/Him

Calculation 1:

Robo Fizz rolls around a sniper.

The problem:

The thing is there isn't actually evidence behind the 360 degree movement. If we follow the red spot we only really have proof of 270 degree movement. I also don't understand the logic behind people like Blitzo scaling to Hypersonic+ when he literally uses guns that are largely slower then that, and is clearly slower then Robo Fizz. Its also weird how Blitzo still believes guns will work on Robo Fizz after he saw her move at "Hypersonic+" speeds.

Outliers?

Is there actually any sort of justification between the 60x jump in speed to hypersonic+ to then the over 252740x jump to ftl? I guess the same should also be asked for the almost 500x Ap jump.

Calculation 2:

Adam vaporizes a ship.

The problem:

The calc says the width of the ship is the same as the height with no evidence. It also uses a completely different ship to calculate the length (I think, the calc is hard to read).

Edit: Is vaporisation really what should be used, or pulverisation, the particles after the feat look moreso like dust, not steam. Not sure but thought it should be added just incase.

Last edited:
hazbin hotel is kinda screwed with this one.
Im not saying i directly agree but:

we need more proof for the ship
we need proof of movement
we need to fix our scaling due to inverse rules suggesting that blitz is slower than what we have him at
etc

not gonna argue for the calcs themselves but

1. characters commonly use guns in series where they are faster than it, because they still harm other characters regardless if they can react to it or not, that's like asking "why character A fights character B if B is far faster than them", they don't exactly have a better choice for ranged combat or even just pure damage, i mean, what was blitzo supposed to do, throw his gun away?

2. the jump is perfectly fine, it is the difference between the current low tiers with the current god tiers, series can have said gap be beyond infinite, and in this case the god tiers are considered near invincible compared to the lower ones too, and the speed gap is only a possible one, ignore the "possible" part and they just upscale from them

1. characters commonly use guns in series where they are faster than it, because they still harm other characters regardless if they can react to it or not, that's like asking "why character A fights character B if B is far faster than them", they don't exactly have a better choice for ranged combat or even just pure damage, i mean, what was blitzo supposed to do, throw his gun away?

2. the jump is perfectly fine, it is the difference between the current low tiers with the current god tiers, series can have said gap be beyond infinite, and in this case the god tiers are considered near invincible compared to the lower ones too, and the speed gap is only a possible one, ignore the "possible" part and they just upscale from them
I agree with your first reasoning. I mean it wouldn't make sense for him to throw his gun away.

It's not like blitz like the flash who only uses pure speed.

2. upscaling it is

It'd be dumb for you to be 3x faster then a weapon you use, and it'd be dumb for you to use that weapon when you know it wont actually hit other characters. I also gave a few other points I'd like to see addressed.

It'd be dumb for you to be 3x faster then a weapon you use, and it'd be dumb for you to use that weapon when you know it wont actually hit other characters.
Unironically, guns are cool, there's your reasoning. Guys who primarily fight with one weapon aren't gonna just switch weapons, either. Also, why would he use the gun if all of these guys can aimdodge guns consistently and can survive explosions? Even regular-ass demons can survive 9-B hits.

Calculation 1:

Robo Fizz rolls around a sniper.

The problem:

The thing is there isn't actually evidence behind the 360 degree movement. If we follow the red spot we only really have proof of 270 degree movement. I also don't understand the logic behind people like Blitzo scaling to Hypersonic+ when he literally uses guns that are largely slower then that, and is clearly slower then Robo Fizz. Its also weird how Blitzo still believes guns will work on Robo Fizz after he saw her move at "Hypersonic+" speeds.
Blitzø literally says he's good with guns, if he's fought with them most of his life, why in the **** would he switch? The two weapons other then guns we see him fight with is a knife and a baseball bat, and those are equipment Loona brought with her.

plus, there's like 2 dozen feats of I.M.P and those comparable fodderizing bullets, like a scary amount of times. Them being above bullets is borderline impossible to argue against because the feats outnumber the anti-feats.

Outliers?

Is there actually any sort of justification between the 60x jump in speed to hypersonic+ to then the over 252740x jump to ftl? I guess the same should also be asked for the almost 500x Ap jump.
Seeing as Alastor fuckstomps the majority of the cast, and Adam fuckstomped Alastor, not even a possibility.

Calculation 2:

Adam vaporizes a ship.

The problem:

The calc says the width of the ship is the same as the height with no evidence. It also uses a completely different ship to calculate the length (I think, the calc is hard to read).
The Submarine is used because Pentious' blimp is nothing like an actual blimp, and it's, surprisingly enough, really hard to calculate something like Pentious' blimp. I say they did the best they could.

It'd be dumb for you to be 3x faster then a weapon you use, and it'd be dumb for you to use that weapon when you know it wont actually hit other characters. I also gave a few other points I'd like to see addressed.
that implies they have access to weapons that are faster, which as far as we know, they don’t so their best bet is ranged dodgeable attacks than nothing

What other points you gave that are not related to the calcs themselves, which i already said i won’t argue against?

Unironically, guns are cool, there's your reasoning. Guys who primarily fight with one weapon aren't gonna just switch weapons, either. Also, why would he use the gun if all of these guys can aimdodge guns consistently and can survive explosions? Even regular-ass demons can survive 9-B hits.
AP has nothing to do with speed.
if he's fought with them most of his life, why in the **** would he switch?
Because he's largely faster then them? What's the point of using guns if all your opponents move faster then them? It makes no sense.
plus, there's like 2 dozen feats of I.M.P and those comparable fodderizing bullets, like a scary amount of times. Them being above bullets is borderline impossible to argue against because the feats outnumber the anti-feats.
I'm not saying they're slower then bullets, I'm saying they aren't 3x faster then them, it makes no sense.
Seeing as Alastor fuckstomps the majority of the cast, and Adam fuckstomped Alastor, not even a possibility.
Adam and Alastor are comparable.
The Submarine is used because Pentious' blimp is nothing like an actual blimp, and it's, surprisingly enough, really hard to calculate something like Pentious' blimp. I say they did the best they could.
The submarine looks nothing like the blimp. They also do multiple things weirdly, like making the width the same as the height.
that implies they have access to weapons that are faster
No it doesn't.
What other points you gave that are not related to the calcs themselves, which i already said i won’t argue against?
The fact he's clearly slower then Robo Fizz?

Reaper addressed the majority of the arguments you have, but there are two I take massive issue with. And one other that's just simple enough to answer with basic geometry.

I also don't understand the logic behind people like Blitzo scaling to Hypersonic+ when he literally uses guns that are largely slower then that, and is clearly slower then Robo Fizz. Its also weird how Blitzo still believes guns will work on Robo Fizz after he saw her move at "Hypersonic+" speeds.
Nah. Just nah. This is the third time I've had to make clear is not how stuff flies on this site. You even tried to brush this off as whataboutism and failed spectacularly. Either make a site-wide CRT for feats like this in general or expect it to be tossed into the gutter without a second thought from now on.

While Reaper's already answered this part of the question, maybe I should kindly remind you that fiction raises stats to infinite levels with finite multipliers all the goddamn time, and that it doesn't have to conform to your arguments from incredulity, so don't even think about using "whataboutism" as an escape card here (Because you've tried it once and it failed miserably). Perhaps next time, you would be wise enough to brush up the verse's lore with the verse experts, and maybe kindly take the time to read the Outlier Page's guidelines section.

Calculation 2:

Adam vaporizes a ship.

The problem:

The calc says the width of the ship is the same as the height with no evidence.
This is an airship. As it is an ovoid-like shape, it's bound to maintain the same height and width values to maintain structural integrity.

AP has nothing to do with speed.
You didn't answer his point.

Because he's largely faster then them? What's the point of using guns if all your opponents move faster then them? It makes no sense.
Maybe to you it doesn't but fiction ultimately doesn't care what you think. Let that sink in for a while.

I'm not saying they're slower then bullets, I'm saying they aren't 3x faster then them, it makes no sense.
This again, eh? Have you ever actually considered why they're 3x faster in this case? Because they're dodging it up close, which makes it that much harder to dodge because there's no breathing room and that a lot could go wrong here? Or that this is how almost all our projectile dodging feats work?

Also, another thing, do people just not realize that convenience is a key when it comes to combat? Like how a gun is just far more versatile than your fists or close-range melee weapons?

Like, seriously, grab a knife and run up to a trained soldier with an assault rifle and see how well that goes for you. Spoiler Alert: NOT GOOD AT ALL.

Also, another thing, do people just not realize that convenience is a key when it comes to combat? Like how a gun is just far more versatile than your fists or close-range melee weapons?

Like, seriously, grab a knife and run up to a trained soldier with an assault rifle and see how well that goes for you. Spoiler Alert: NOT AT ALL.
Conversely, imagine you're about to jumped the trained soldier, and you're both stronger and faster than that rifle. Is him firing on you a poor decision?

His job is killing humans. Surprisingly enough, most humans aren't in the Hypersonic range. Also, ever hear of leading the shot?
Yes it does. Watch Helluva Boss for me and come back.
Adam and Alastor are comparable.
Adam hit Alastor once and didn't kill him by a hair. Comparable my left ********.
The submarine looks nothing like the blimp.
"I demand EXACT comparisons!"
They also do multiple things weirdly, like making the width the same as the height.
It's an oval. The **** you expect?
The fact he's clearly slower then Robo Fizz?
And can still fight him and react to his movements.

Good job addressing my point.
Your point was literally mostly about AP.
Unironically, guns are cool, there's your reasoning
This isn't good reasoning.
Guys who primarily fight with one weapon aren't gonna just switch weapons, either.
He's used things like knives in the past, if he could really move at hypersonic+ speed, why would he need to use a gun largely slower then him in battles with opponents larger faster then the guns he uses.
I'm not sure why that calculation was accepted, there is not even evidence that the airship was evaporated. Some dust is seen after Adam's attack, that's pulverization.
Yeah. I was going to bring that up but it's debatable on if that's steam or not.
Nah. Just nah. This is the third time I've had to make clear is not how stuff flies on this site. You even tried to brush this off as whataboutism and failed spectacularly. Either make a site-wide CRT for feats like this in general or expect it to be tossed into the gutter without a second thought from now on.
Guns being "cool" isn't justification for character using them and being massively faster then them, its just outliery.
While Reaper's already answered this part of the question, maybe I should kindly remind you that fiction raises stats to infinite levels with finite multipliers all the goddamn time, and that it doesn't have to conform to your arguments from incredulity, so don't even think about using "whataboutism" as an escape card here (Because you've tried it once and it failed miserably). Perhaps next time, you would be wise enough to brush up the verse's lore with the verse experts, and maybe kindly take the time to read the Outlier Page's guidelines section.
What... I was asking for justification, I was curious.
This is an airship. As it is an ovoid-like shape, it's bound to maintain the same height and width values to maintain structural integrity.
Not really. It'd be better to find a way to pixel scale it.
Like, seriously, grab a knife and run up to a trained soldier with an assault rifle and see how well that goes for you. Spoiler Alert: NOT AT ALL.
This is a completely different situation LAWLLLLLLLLLL.

A better situation would be: Shoot a trained soldier with a gun they're 3x faster then or go at the soldier with a knife that's 3x faster then the gun. The choice is clear.
Conversely, imagine you're about to jumped the trained soldier, and you're both stronger and faster than that rifle. Is him firing on you a poor decision?
Yes because you would be able to dodge it, and easily. There is literally no reason to use a gun, its an inconvinience.
His job is killing humans. Surprisingly enough, most humans aren't in the Hypersonic range. Also, ever hear of leading the shot?
He uses it on superhuman entities.
Yes it does. Watch Helluva Boss for me and come back.
Nice debunk!!! Really addresses my point!!
Four militia goons getting jumped by Batman at once in Arkham Knight (Yeah, that's the perfect example to use here RN)
Don't use other series as justification for other series.

Yeah no I ain't gonna waste a single second worth of my time here answering to your whole nothing comment spamming "muh whataboutism" and sheer arguments from incredulity. Do what you will with that.

You find them outliery? Make a sitewide CRT about these feats as a whole, or just shut up. Either way, you're not getting anything passed like this.

You want him to drop the convenient weapon he's used to and go h2h? Hell no, at range he's less likely to get injured!
I'm telling to watch the series, because clearly you didn't if you think being 3x above bullets is bad when these ******* could be FTL scaling to Striker catching Stolas!

Yeah no I ain't gonna waste a single second worth of my time here answering to your whole nothing comment spamming "muh whataboutism" and sheer arguments from incredulity. Do what you will with that.

You find them outliery? Make a sitewide CRT about these feats as a whole, or just shut up. Either way, you're not getting anything passed like this.
You're so nice.

You want him to drop the convenient weapon he's used to and go h2h? Hell no, at range he's less likely to get injured!
Using it at range with entities that are largely faster then bullets is even worse!! It's just easier for them to dodge (Ofcourse if they are largely faster then bullets).
I'm telling to watch the series, because clearly you didn't if you think being 3x above bullets is bad when these ******* could be FTL scaling to Striker catching Stolas!
If they scaled to ftl that would just be worse for them using guns lol.

Your point was literally mostly about AP.
Which is also relevant to the conversation, and has the same criticisms.
This isn't good reasoning.
Neither is yours.
He's used things like knives in the past, if he could really move at hypersonic+ speed, why would he need to use a gun largely slower then him in battles with opponents larger faster then the guns he uses.
Because he's a marksman.
Guns being "cool" isn't justification for character using them
It literally is, people do things based on feelings.
What... I was asking for justification, I was curious.
Nah, don't start pulling that "I'm just a little baby and it's my birthday, you wouldn't be mean to me on my birthday, would you?" shit and then immediately go:
This is a completely different situation LAWLLLLLLLLLL.

A better situation would be: Shoot a trained soldier with a gun they're 3x faster then or go at the soldier with a knife that's 3x faster then the gun. The choice is clear.

Yes because you would be able to dodge it, and easily. There is literally no reason to use a gun, its an inconvinience.
RANGE. 
Yeah, they have superhuman Durability too.
And you're so great at doing that without people specifically telling you to act in good faith.
Don't use other series as justification for other series.
It's called a comparison, and also it was a joke.

So the main point you guys are using to 'debunk' my downgrade is because guns offer the convenience of 'range'. But when you use guns on people who are close to you and are largely faster then them, you're just at a disadvantage, there's no sugar coting it, it would make no sense to do it.
I like how you act as if Blitzo uses deflection. He literally shoots directly at Robo Fizz with a flintlock and his rifle.

My issue is why the hell does everyone and their mother scale to the 7-C stuff when this is done by like BIG verse top tiers and not people who are on the average demons level.

So the main point you guys are using to 'debunk' my downgrade is because guns offer the convenience of 'range'. But when you use guns on people who are close to you and are largely faster then them, you're just at a disadvantage, there's no sugar coting it, it would make no sense to do it.
And? Still safer for his job.
I like how you act as if Blitzo uses deflection. He literally shoots directly at Robo Fizz with a flintlock and his rifle.
Becuase he's ******' walking toward him!

I'm not saying its not, I'm saying the fact he uses it on entities faster then his guns makes no sense.

Yeah... He knows Robo is supposedly largely faster then his guns so it would make no sense for him to directly shoot at him hoping it will hit him.
True, he should have sat there and played a quick game of chess while he waited.

I'm not saying its not, I'm saying the fact he uses it on entities faster then his guns makes no sense.
Lead the shot mate. You want a different answer, make a wiki wide and stop wasting my time with stupid shit.
Yeah... He knows Robo is supposedly largely faster then his guns so it would make no sense for him to directly shoot at him hoping it will hit him.
Except he did hit him. Robo Fizz just caught it in his mouth. And again, Blitz knows his way around guns.

True, he should have sat there and played a quick game of chess while he waited.
No, he should have tried to do something not completely idiotic like shooting a bullet 10x slower then his opponent... At his opponent.
Lead the shot mate. You want a different answer, make a wiki wide and stop wasting my time with stupid shit.
I'm not wasting your time, you're choosing to argue with me lol.
Except he did hit him. Robo Fizz just caught it in his mouth. And again, Blitz knows his way around guns.
If he did hit him, wouldn't that just make Robo Fizz... Slower then guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back