• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I feel we should cook it with the insults a bit, everyone. That doesn’t solve anything and if anything just makes things worse.

Regardless, this should be closed since it’s been rejected. If there are issues with the calc then put that in the calc group discussions sub forum.
I don't think any thing I've said is an insult at all tbh, in the contrary I feel it very disingenuous to use this as the crux of his argument and ignore this kinda thing in fiction

Vzearr you can't play this on two sides, a verse you also a largely apart of indexing that being fortnite primarily uses gun based combat yet they also have blatant bullet time feats in lore as well as cutscenes and can not only dodge but also just flatout block gunfire from point blank range and we rate them as such. This is not a new thing in fiction man

Actually better example would be like metal gear or something too where there are many casual Hypersonic to MHS+ feats for guys who primarily fight using conventional firearms and weaponry...just using guns or having them used against you doesn't negate the fact that you can also be faster than said gun

I don't think any thing I've said is an insult at all tbh, in the contrary I feel it very disingenuous to use this as the crux of his argument and ignore this kinda thing in fiction

Vzearr you can't play this on two sides, a verse you also a largely apart of indexing that being fortnite primarily uses gun based combat yet they also have blatant bullet time feats in lore and can not only dodge but also just flatout block gunfire from point blank range and we rate them as such. This is not a new thing in fiction man

Actually better example would be like metal gear or something too where there are many casual Hypersonic to MHS+ feats for guys who primarily fight using conventional firearms and weaponry...just using guns or having them used against you doesn't negate the fact that you can also be faster than said gun
Shhhhhhh bruh, he will say "Don't use whataboutism and don't bring other verses into this".

"He spins so he had to move 360 degrees". Nice job, I really respect the vsbw community more and more.
So you being alone, and everyone disagreeing with you is everyone else is being a bad community, being biased and being unable to scale?
To make it even better it is clear as day you diden't even watch the show.....

Wow, just wow

I mean, yeah, that is basic research dude. Actually watching the show can give you a lot of important details that you can use to prove your case, like what is actually consistent for the characters, and context behind scenes. That way, you don't need to rely on...whatever it is you are currently using.

It isn't even that hard either, all of Helluva Boss is on YouTube for free, and Hazbin Hotel is also available online. You barely have an excuse here.
I'm going to ask everyone who makes a downgrade thread in the future if they've seen the full series. If they haven't I'm going to ask for it to be closed because everything is immediately wrong. Nice logic.
Mate, I don't a give a **** how strong a verse is, I could have easily obtained tier 7 RotMG if I cared about high number.
Its just inconsistent, why are you using a submarine for one measurement but then not for another measurement. Make it make sense.

Vzearr you can't play this on two sides, a verse you also a largely apart of indexing that being fortnite primarily uses gun based combat yet they also have blatant bullet time feats in lore as well as cutscenes and can not only dodge but also just flatout block gunfire from point blank range and we rate them as such. This is not a new thing in fiction man

Bullet timing feats from fortnite don't = faster then bullets. That's different.
So you being alone, and everyone disagreeing with you is everyone else being a bad community, being biased and being unable to scale?
To make it even better it is clear as day you diden't even watch the show.....
When did I call anyone biased. Nice strawman.

Would you be kind enough to explain why you think so? Pulverization is generally reserved for crushing things and grinding them to fine powders, while vaporization is for literally burning things away to... well... vapor, with extreme heat (Usually stemming from energy blasts).

@Dalesean027 What do you think? Vaporization or Pulv?
Got a clip?

What's debunked or not isn't decided by the OP of a thread whatsoever. Every calc group member and staff that's weighed in so far has disagreed. The CRT has been rejected.
Why don't you try and read through the thread and my debunks to see if everything has been evaluated before closing it.

Why don't you try and read through the thread and my debunks to see if everything has been evaluated before closing it.
I've been here for most of this thread, I am aware of what's been discussed.

Once again, a thread isn't resolved when you're happy with it. It's resolved with staff weighing in on the matter. Unless more are to be called here, there's little point in this going on.

Calculation 2:

Adam vaporizes a ship.

The problem:

The calc says the width of the ship is the same as the height with no evidence. It also uses a completely different ship to calculate the length (I think, the calc is hard to read).
This really hasn't been finished.

Calculation 1:

Robo Fizz rolls around a sniper.

The problem:

The thing is there isn't actually evidence behind the 360 degree movement. If we follow the red spot we only really have proof of 270 degree movement. We also don't have proof Robo Fizz moved the full distance before the bullet reached her original position.
This hasn't been seen yet. By staff.

@KLOL506 as far as this ship goes I think adjusting it using this would work

These two shots should enable you to get a bit more accurate measurements

Could you evaluate whether 360 degree movement or 270 degree movement should be used for the bullet feat.

Calculation 1:

Robo Fizz rolls around a sniper.

The problem:

The thing is there isn't actually evidence behind the 360 degree movement. If we follow the red spot we only really have proof of 270 degree movement. We also don't have proof Robo Fizz moved the full distance before the bullet reached her original position, so the feat is ehhhh.

Do you even know what he said. This is embarrassing atp.
Yeah, I do. I saw both comments related to it. The blur alone puts a stoppage into your argument.

Also, tone it down with the insults. You've been using arguments from incredulity and mocking everyone here for shit you clearly ****** up on big-time by not even putting an iota of research into your CRT or having not a shred of understanding about the verse you're making a CRT on, running on nothing but your feelings and useless conjecture. Frankly, I'm tired of this, and I will not stand for it anymore.

They're literally sonic spindashing why wouldn't 360 degrees be used😭😭😭
Because the colors clearly don't move 360 degrees?
Yeah, I do. I saw both comments related to it. The blur alone puts a stoppage into your argument.

Also, tone it down with the insults. You've been using arguments from incredulity and mocking everyone here for shit you clearly ****** up on big-time by not even putting an iota of research into your CRT or having not a shred of understanding about the verse you're making a CRT on, running on nothing but your feelings and useless conjecture. Frankly, I'm tired of this, and I will not stand for it anymore.
I'm the one who should tone down? Ironic.

Arguing for guns being an outlier and then being hit with the "nah, rule of cool" has nothing to do with not knowing anything about the verse. The only thing that does is a small part of the thread where I ask, is the 60x upgrade an outlier? Which is such a small part of the thread I find it funny that you're holding it against me.

Uhh, all the CGMs who commented seem to disagree, so I'm not entirely sure what I can add to that.
Is there something not calc related I can comment on? Obviously the "guns are used in this verse, so them being faster than guns is contradictory" is absolute hogwash. As everyone and their mothers have said already, it's a staple of fiction, and means absolutely nothing.

Also this thread has seemingly gone to absolute shit, so let's please stay calm, everyone.

"Holy shit, is that guy moving at hypersonic+ speeds? No way... Wait... I can also move at hypersonic+ speeds. Actually nah, **** that, let me use this supersonic gun." 💀

I plan on making every 2-A in homestuck (except 1) 1-A, don’t tempt me into making everyone in helluva hotel scale to adam somehow

What is even left to apparentely address here, the 360 vs 270 movement? Or the fact we are now debating on who’s insulting who?

Tells me to shut up multiple times.

-Reports me for giving a quote about why his debunks make no sense.
-Because you keep using the same fallacious hogwash arguments over and over again that multiple staff have told you WILL NOT FLY without you making a sitewide CRT and passing that instead

-Because nobody agreed with your explanations and found them severely lacking or contradictory.

I plan on making every 2-A in homestuck (except 1) 1-A, don’t tempt me into making everyone in helluva hotel scale to adam somehow

What is even left to apparentely address here, the 360 vs 270 movement? Or the fact we are now debating on who’s insulting who?
Pretty much, though even that might be concluded at this point given both me and Dale agreeing with 360 degrees being the more logical option and the color argument really not holding much water against the rapid movement.

Okay then, someone write a descriptive reason why 360 movement should be ig, maybe adding scans

My phone is really updating the site slowly so i might be lagging on replies

-Because you keep using the same fallacious hogwash arguments over and over again that multiple staff have told you WILL NOT FLY without you making a sitewide CRT and passing that instead
Multiple staff... In my recent thread.
Because nobody agreed with your explanations and found them severely lacking or contradictory.
Report worthy. But telling someone to shut up is somehow better.
Pretty much, though even that might be concluded at this point given both me and Dale agreeing with 360 degrees being the more logical option and the color argument really not holding much water against the rapid movement.
The color argument isn't debunkable. I'd like other cgms to review it cause I find 360 degrees utterly absurd.

"Holy shit, is that guy moving at hypersonic+ speeds? No way... Wait... I can also move at hypersonic+ speeds. Actually nah, **** that, let me use this supersonic gun." 💀
"HOLY SHIT, IS THAT SUPERMAN?! THE MAN WHO'S KNOWN FOR BEING FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET?! WHO CAN ALSO MOVE AT SPEED FAR EXCEEDING THE SPEED OF LIGHT?! ACTUALLY NAH, **** THAT, LET ME USE THIS SUPERSONIC GUN." ☠️

Is this really all you have? It feels like the same thing in every thread I see you in at this point. It just seems to be a problem you have with fiction in general. You need to either get over it, or make a CRT changing all of our standards for ALL OF FICTION to accommodate guns getting used in a series being grounds for them being capped under bullet speeds. Might as well do the same for light beams and lightning bolts being used against someone getting treated as grounds for people needing to be below light or lightning speeds. This is just such a non-argument.

Multiple staff... In my recent thread.
Not just here, but those other threads as well where I freakin' tagged them.

Report worthy. But telling someone to shut up is somehow better.
In this case it actually is because you're directly defying site rules at this point on the whole "If fast why gun" debacle as it literally falls under "argument from incredulity" as a fallacy.

The color argument isn't debunkable, its just bad reasoning. I'd like other cgms to review it cause I find 360 degrees utterly absurd.
The color argument is completely worthless because the spindash move is blatantly visible for all to see, for all we know he could've done multiple rounds in that one circle judging by the blur alone, which in and of itself would make it significantly harder to determine the true full distance moved, much like a rotating wheel on a car. If anything, it's a lowball.

It doesn't matter how much you shout your argument to be undebunkable from the top of your lungs. Us CGMs don't see it that way, and neither does the staff. And that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back