• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QrowBarr

They/Them
VS Battles
Content Moderator
With Hazbin Hotel Season 1 finally completed, it's time for the profiles to be updated since they're pretty bad and outdated at the moment. The revamp mostly consists of additional feats and abilities, updated ratings, and some general clean-up.

Revamped Profiles

Note:
The profiles have some stuff that still need to be approved in two pending threads, which are:

Agree
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Charlie Morningstar
Her profile has this
How it's type 5?
Same with this profile
  • Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, and 5), Regeneration (Mid) and Invulnerability Negation with angelic weaponry (Armed his tentacles with angelic weapons to kill the Exorcists. Angelic weapons hold the power to permanently kill both demons and angels,[5] with the latter being described as invulnerable to harm[9])
Again, No scan?
Again with her profile too , plus why there are two immortality section?
  • Immortality (Type 1. Possibly Type 2 - She should be comparable to Lute, who can still live after she ripped off her own arm. Type 5/Invulnerability - Angels are described as being immune to harm, and can only be hurt and killed by angelic weapons.[2])
  • Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, and 5), Regeneration (Mid) and Invulnerability Negation with her angelic spear (Angelic weapons hold the power to permanently kill both demons and angels,[4] with the latter being described as invulnerable to harm[2])
Justification for type 5 looks like type 8

And same with rest of the sandboxes.

All right, let's do this.
Reference the crap like name, Classification, and especially age.

The almost complete lack of references on the AP, speed, SS, and Durability sections is bad.

Charlie needs no-selling Excorcist attacks with her shield In Durability section

You and I both ******' know she did more on the intelligence front in the season then that, sidelined as she is.
Second verse, same as the first, now put him on the ground so I can put him in a hurst.

AKA, ya lack references for a lot of things, and the intelligence section is almost definitely missing shit.

Oh and so is AP.
Out of the entire profile after the pna, there is a combined 2 whole references.

Catchin' a theme here?
Most Egregious profile so far.

Another one with a combined 2 references after the AP section, but this time, sections aren't even touched. Angel Dust is out here sporting his 4-year old AP section and his 4-year old old speed section! Them ***** haven't been updated since Helluva Boss even existed!

Angel Dust also literally fights Exorcists! There is no excuse you can throw at me to make me say that Angel scales eons below the rest of the cast!

Oh, and don't even get me started on that skeleton of an intelligence section.
Best profile so far, has the same problem of speed scaling as Angel Dust, but ya referenced shit after PnA, that's quite a lot.

And Intelligence isn't that Egregious, since Pentious doesn't really show anything further in the season.
Angel Dust Speed problem

Intelligence section that's even more of a skeleton then Angel Dust's problem

She'd be tens of Meters with bombs and shit and hundreds of Meters with rocket launchers.
Her profile has this

How it's type 5?

Same with this profile

Again, No scan?

Again with her profile too , plus why there are two immortality section?

Justification for type 5 looks like type 8

And same with rest of the sandboxes.
We had a long ******' discussion about this for angels, as for demons, revise Demon Physiology for me, Type 5 is actually like, solid AF for them.

Respect doesn’t necessarily mean power vivsi also said alastor stood no chance against lucifer simply respecting alastor doesn’t make them comparable

From what I’ve seen the only characters scaling to the 7-A are lucifer,Charlie and maybe the 7 sins

Shouldn’t alastor scale to the pentous destruction lasar, since a visable more pissed Adam was shown firing a beam at him that alastor survived

well he’d have to have been hit with more than 44 killotons and he didn’t die so that’s not possible with 1 kiloton defence I heard to oneshot someone you need to be 7 times stronger so 44 divided by 7 is 6 kilotons barley and I mean barley town level

well he’d have to have been hit with more than 44 killotons and he didn’t die so that’s not possible with 1 kiloton defence I heard to oneshot someone you need to be 7 times stronger so 44 divided by 7 is 6 kilotons barley and I mean barley town level
1. The 7 times one shot difference is purely crossverse as a hypothetical, it has no bearing on actual scaling

2. Nobody’s arguing alastor scales above it, just that he downscales from a stronger attack

Maybe it would be better to write in the lifting category “Superior to Striker”, and in Striker’s profile indicate that he is stronger than Millie? Because it will be more accurate.

Also, Charlie at the peak of his powers should be Class M, because in the past CTR many felt that Adam scaled above Alastor's tentacles.

would it be possible to give Alastor Electricity Manipulation and Light Manipulation? ik Technology kinda covers that but also not really since he did other things to em. he caused lights to flicker in and out when Husk confronted him and also made the colors change to a red and green which when he stopped went back to the normal color

I also think it'd be appropriate to bring this up but would scaling Alastor to a casual Adam be possible? he punched him with the shadow thing and caused him to hold his chin directly afterwards, Adam was super casual the entire time and we know a casual Adam could vaporize Sir Pentious's ship with ease, Alastor harmed casual Adam is the main point since we know once Adam got serious he was instantly dealt with.
pGqU9mS.gif

So let me see if i understood

God tiers such as Alastor, Adam, Charlie and Lucifer will be 7-A

The cast will be class M scaling from styker (If this calc gets accepted)

Speed will still be hyper+ for everyone mabye higher if we include the other CRT which bumps them into HHS+ i think?

I also think it'd be appropriate to bring this up but would scaling Alastor to a casual Adam be possible? he punched him with the shadow thing and caused him to hold his chin directly afterwards, Adam was super casual the entire time and we know a casual Adam could vaporize Sir Pentious's ship with ease, Alastor harmed casual Adam is the main point since we know once Adam got serious he was instantly dealt with.
pGqU9mS.gif
Casual Adam wouldn't have 7-C dura, I think at best ya can give him an "At most 7-A" next to his current rating for dealing minor damage

So let me see if i understood

God tiers such as Alastor, Adam, Charlie and Lucifer will be 7-A
Cut Alastor from that, at bare minimum in Durability.
The cast will be class M scaling from styker (If this calc gets accepted)
Yes.
Speed will still be hyper+ for everyone mabye higher if we include the other CRT which bumps them into HHS+ i think?
Yes.
Ah, And Pentious will be 8-A+ and the rest will be baseline Low 7-C, Is that right?
Pentius=8-A+

Husk/Angel/those who scale=Baseline Low 7-C

Excorcist/Overlord tiers such as Carmilla and Vaggie=Scales to calc

Everyone else=Scaling above it or in their own seperate tiers.

I prefer Alastor full demon form scaling to a supressed Adam (Not sure if that would still qualify as 7-A)

The moment Adam got serious, He just one shotted and blitzed Alastor

I prefer Alastor full demon form scaling to a supressed Adam (Not sure if that would still qualify as 7-A)

The moment Adam got serious, He just one shotted and blitzed Alastor
We know nothing about his full demon form, and scaling him to a suppressed Adam is a bit too much speculation, considering how outclassed Alastor is in power by Adam

Cut Alastor from that, at bare minimum in Durability.
I wouldn't say durability, He legit got one shotted and runned for his life in demon form

And blitzed too, He said "What just happened" after Adam slashed him, He legit didn't even notice Adam broke his staff

We know nothing about his full demon form, and scaling him to a suppressed Adam is a bit too much speculation, considering how outclassed Alastor is in power by Adam
No no, I meant like, If Alastor gets 7-A it would be better if it was AP and not dura

If this is true "His staff is a source of his powers, if destroyed he will be weakened severely." It would kinda give Alastor a bit more leeway

No no, I meant like, If Alastor gets 7-A it would be better if it was AP and not dura
I know what you meant.

my point still stands. scaling Alastor's demon form (which we've only seen a slip of it's actual appearance at most) to Adam, the leader of the exorcists, is a bit of a jump.

It's mostly because he could fight with him for a good minute and mocking him

He just got wrecked the moment Adam got serious XD
thats more adam being incompetent than anything to do with Alastor. Alastor knew he was incompetent since he knew he's never been in a real fight.

he's ******* with him because he knows he outclasses Adam in skill, not because he's in any capacity comparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back