• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, Can someone clarify me something?

Demons have demonic forms yeah?

Doesn't those make them stronger? Shouldn't every sinner have a higher rating with demon form?

Giving him an "At most" rating for the chin damage would still put him at stomp territory for Adam and wouldn't make him more than 100000x weaker than Adam btw
i feel we're taking the chin hit a lot bigger than it is.

no matter what, comparable or not, Adam was going to feel that and react to it, since he felt it, which is a first for him, and he doesn't seem to actually comment on being hurt by it at all.

the only time he comments on any damage he takes is when Charlie stabs him, which he's actually surprised it hurt him. he wouldn't have been surprised had alastor's hit actually hurt him. either he forgot Alastor hurt him, or Alastor's attack didn't harm him.

Adam showed no reaction to being hit it did nothing it wasn't with an angelic weapon and it didn't bypass his invulnerability

also, i agree with a likely higher with their true demon form but the one thing is none of them transformed in the fight they have them but didn't use them .... plot induced stupidity I'd say like how Charlie forgot she has wings when falling (the creator said in a QNA she had wings)

He held his chin a bit after it and you can't really feel an attack over x100000 weaker than you, think it fits pretty well for an "At most" rating, that kinda how they work (Chainsaw Man lads have an "At most High 8-C" because Denji survived a High 8-C attack that destroyed his bones and drenched him in his own blood)

He held his chin a bit after it and you can't really feel an attack over x100000 weaker than you, think it fits pretty well for an "At most" rating, that kinda how they work (Chainsaw Man lads have an "At most High 8-C" because Denji survived a High 8-C attack that destroyed his bones and drenched him in his own blood)
im still skeptical, but i guess At most is fine.

I also think it'd be appropriate to bring this up but would scaling Alastor to a casual Adam be possible? he punched him with the shadow thing and caused him to hold his chin directly afterwards, Adam was super casual the entire time and we know a casual Adam could vaporize Sir Pentious's ship with ease, Alastor harmed casual Adam is the main point since we know once Adam got serious he was instantly dealt with.
pGqU9mS.gif
That’s what the f*ck I’ve been saying

I’d like to note Adam was not hurt by anypne till Charlie
I don't know how you will deal with the scale, since there is still the hierarchy of hell thing and so on.

But that's basically it.

Besides Alastor didn't hurt him with anything. Whenever Adam hit him with anything, it was brutal damage.

Alastor's massive protective shield? A single punch and he was destroyed. The cane? A single blow. And a single blow left Alastor injured enough to give up/retreat from the fight and almost killed him.

He didn’t bleed* he was staggered by alastor quite a bit. Considering alastor didn’t use a ******* holy weapon. Id argue that alastor and Adam physically are relative but the holy light is what gives Adam an edge
Adam says “****! That hurt!” when fighting Charlie which imply he was never hurt yet

Alastor hits Adam and it doesnt hurt him

Adam hits Alastor and Alastor nearly dies, pisses himself and runs away.

being surprised you've gotten hurt for the first time, even though you were harmed 5 minutes ago doesn't make any sense lmao.

literally as i said, he was either not harmed, or forgot alastor harmed him.
Stop making a mountain out of a mountain. The fact that he said, “Oh, that hurt,” doesn’t mean that it was the first time he’d been hurt. Just because it happened after doesn’t mean it’s a consequence. He simply said as a matter of fact that this attack hurt him a lot.

I'm not saying Alastor hurt him, I don't know, it's just that this "Ouch, that hurts" argument is a piece of crap.

Stop making a mountain out of a mountain. The fact that he said, “Oh, that hurt,” doesn’t mean that it was the first time he’d been hurt. Just because it happened after doesn’t mean it’s a consequence. He simply said as a matter of fact that this attack hurt him a lot.

I'm not saying Alastor hurt him, I don't know, it's just that this "Ouch, that hurts" argument is a piece of crap.
Hey just some word of advice, don't directly leave out what he said as proof that he didn't say exactly what he said.

he said "THE F***? THAT HURT!"

as in, he didn't just comment on how it hurt him, he questioned it. he has no reason to question Charlie harming him if someone else harmed him 5 minutes ago lmao.

you don't get hurt, stare at your wound, question the wound, then question getting hurt, after getting hurt by someone 5 minutes ago. he was 100% expecting to be completely unharmed the entire time, which was true until Charlie.

Adam says "F*CK! THAT HURTS?!" as in he was surprised the feeling of pain since he didnt experience it for years now.

Carmille even says that, Angels fight reckless since they havent been hurt for a long time

This calculation does not take into account the depth of the cliff and its length, plus we assumed that this is evaporation.
It also didn’t say why you’re estimating for the hotels dimentions we’re wrong just said they were

And will someone calculate stolas splitting those clouds it’s been 2 weeks

that too but sinners are always stronger than imps
honestly, i don't think IMP should even scale to Striker's Class M.

nobody (as far as i recall) even overpowers/resists Striker in his appearances, and he's part demon.

either way, pretty sure theres a different CRT i can expand on this thought of mine, not here though.

Millie relies on Rage Power, she is superior to basically every other imp when angered
The one time Millie was angry and fighting Striker, he broke her arm and knocked her ass out in one attack, not sure she scales to him when angered either

The one time Millie was angry and fighting Striker, he broke her arm and knocked her ass out in one attack, not sure she scales to him when angered either
Millies anger relies tbh, she was also literally deemed to dangerous to play when Striker was not considered that dangerous in the festival remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back