• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hello I am Flumpty Bumpty. I am a egg. I am immune to the CRT

That's a missinterpretation of what I said
You said Humpty died by falling off a wall so Flumpty should too. I said Flumpty is first of all a 9-B second of all is a reality bending god third of all has enough power to shatter time and space by falling.

You said Humpty died by falling off a wall so Flumpty should too. I said Flumpty is first of all a 9-B second of all is a reality bending god third of all has enough power to shatter time and space by falling.
Nah, I said that the question was impling a situation similar to Humpty happening to Flumpty

and the awnser was "maybe nothing would happen or a irreversable rupturing of time space"

I was not saying that falling from the wall killed flumpty, I was saying that is implied that the second possibility is implied to be what happened if Flumpty craked by the fall, not that he would break

I was not saying that falling from the wall killed flumpty, I was saying that is implied that the second possibility is implied to be what happened if Flumpty craked by the fall, not that he would break
no I think it just shows how random flumpty is

when did he do that?
Dimensional Travel
Q: How did Flumpty find a Freddy head? Has he met Freddy?
A: I like to think Flumpty used his powers of transcending time and space to visit FNAF, kill Freddy, and come back with his head.
Although it doesnt say if he moves or if he teleported, if its the former, that meets the standard
even if that doesnt apply here, you can possibly get l1-c from this as well ,since spacetime is 4d.
( this would still give me immeasurable speed as exsting above spacetime = moving otuside the time axis)
As a result, it is not at all feasible to take any statements involving a character existing "beyond dimensions" at face value, as this would lead to extremely inflated ratings largely dependent on No-Limits Fallacies. Therefore, such descriptors are to be evaluated while taking into account the number of dimensions which the verse has been shown to entertain; for example, a character stated to exist above physical dimensions in relation to a 4-dimensional cosmology would be Low 1-C with no further context

Wouldn't flumpty craking spawning a new bigger flumpty count as some kind Immortality 4 sinse It's kinda of a type of ressurection thanks to the "Flumpty is a Flumpty egg" statment?

Although it doesnt say if he moves or if he teleported, if its the former, that meets the standard
even if that doesnt apply here, you can possibly get l1-c from this as well ,since spacetime is 4d.
( this would still give me immeasurable speed as exsting above spacetime = moving otuside the time axis)
By the wording of "his powers", doesn't seem to be linked to his nature or stats. Seems to me is talking about "his abilities", which fits more with dimensional travel.

This still doesn't qualify as immeasurable by itself (yes as supporting). Definite no on Low 1-C.

Wouldn't flumpty craking spawning a new bigger flumpty count as some kind Immortality 4 sinse It's kinda of a type of ressurection thanks to the "Flumpty is a Flumpty egg" statment?
Maybe and it would be infinite retries since every flumpty will have a flumpty inside which will have a flumpty inside
Intresting

By the wording of "his powers", doesn't seem to be linked to his nature or stats. Seems to me is talking about "his abilities", which fits more with dimensional travel.

This still doesn't qualify as immeasurable by itself (yes as supporting). Definite no on Low 1-C.
Would the egg part be Immo 4?

So we might change the immortality to type 4 and is there anything you guys see other than that?

Personally, don't think so as he's not really resurrecting. He's alive already within himself if he so chooses to be. If the statement elaborated on that just a tiny bit, then I would be more for it. (Like adding the fact that even if he chooses not to be inside, he still spawns in regardless)

However, if other staff agree, go for it.

We don't give character immesurable speed for existing outside time anymore
huh, the speed page says this

Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below)

Personally, don't think so as he's not really resurrecting. He's alive already within himself if he so chooses to be. If the statement elaborated on that just a tiny bit, then I would be more for it. (Like adding the fact that even if he chooses not to be inside, he still spawns in regardless)

However, if other staff agree, go for it.
Duplication should be better them, basically the same effect but now we aren't considering the new Flumpty the same as the last one

And he alread has taht so... LOL
it depends on if the duplicate flumpties existed before or after cracking
It's implied he can controll what there is inside him, but sinse he is a "Flumpty egg" the default would be a another flumpty, this kinda would explain what is happening during his ONAF 3 jumpscare

Back