• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here we Go: The Grand Oculoid VS. Jay Grimoire

miiindhax, miiindhax, miiiindhax for everyone!

The Grand Oculoid VS. Jay Grimoire, speed unequalized cause I think they both scale to the exact same "seeing light as frozen" stuff. Here we gooooooo

An Eyeball Boy:

A Void Boy:

Uhhhhhhhhm

This is 5-C Jay, I take it, right?

Here's a question, since it seems to be the thematic pitch for the match, what are Jay's best feats of mindhax at this point in the story? What about best feats of resistance? I can't really evaluate this match without understanding more about how this verse works.

He's Comparable to somebody who can mindhax the collective conscious, which is essentially the entire collection of minds across the (infinite) multiverse. This includes people who already have resistance to Multiversal+ Mindhax. And Third Eye basically protects him from anything that isn't like, higher-dimensional.

And yes, it's 5-C Jay.

So, infinite (and higher-dimensional) mindhax vs. not infinite or higher-dimensional mindhax

And Jay has resistance to literally everything TGO can use? Except... what, Pain Manipulation, Sense Manipulation? Neither of which matter since the opening move is always Mindhax contest in any situation?

Yeah, uh

No

Jay doesn't even sweat, I'm kinda tempted to call this a stomp with how distant the maybe? Win Conditions are from being feasible

Huh. Didn't realize this happened. My opinion is pretty much in line with ThePerpetual's though, so it wouldn't have changed anything. I think Zephyros summed it up best.

ZephyrosOmega said:

Back