• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah i don't like to use rein because he has too many thread about him...but let's face it his versus thread is probably never going to diminish... so yeah.. 3D version and speed equal.

-Heretic

-Nazi

1ahrim
Heretic

Reinhard Heydrich
You wot?

How well will Reinhard deal with getting BFRed into the Warp?

According to Azzy:

"Keep in mind this is a fight in-character. I didn't make it bloodlusted for a reason. Ahriman rarely leads with something like direct mental attacks or tearing open Warp portals and the like unless he knows he's going to be backed into a corner if he doesn't. His precog, while very good, does not prevent him from being hit on its own. Then there's the fact that in meeting a very strange new foe, Ahriman's first train of thought is usually to incapacitate them, extract all the mystical knowledge he can, then dispose of them. He's not going to waste that by doing everything he can to kill them out of the gate, which could potentially be his undoing in a case like this. Reimu definitely at least has a chance to win before Ahriman realizes if he should be taking things more life-or-death or not.

So Ahri wouldn't lead to BFR from the get go and Reinhard wouldn't go for LLT from the get go.

But whoever unleashes their attack first will take the win

I might just go with Inconclusive here.

This match is mostly Ahzek not using his most deadly arsenal from the get go and the same goes for Reinhard who's gonna hold back to see if his opponent is worthy of his love.

After that it goes two different paths:

• Ahzek finally realises that Reinhard is a dangerous individual and uses his most useful arsenal which would include BFR (Mental attacks i dunno...Reinhard shrugged casually Methuselah mindfuck and this one we have is Dies Irae Reinhard who is stronger than his IKaBey self)
  • Reinhard laughs at how Ahzek was a worthy opponent and decides to unleash his love (Longinuslanze Testament) to him which would kill Ahzek .
Of course, i'm not the most expert of Warhammer and if i made any mistake, feel free to correct me :3

I think Reinhard'll take this one, with somewhat high difficulties.

I agree with what ALRF said, but I really doubt Ahzek will be able to really mindfuck Reinhard. I mean, Reinhard tanked the entire fear of darkness of all humans, if not living beings instinctually have from the past, present and future, from decillions - if not infinite, according to the english translation - of universes. Reinhard's also highly resistant to all other methods of attacking afaic.

Back