• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago: Lin Jie Revision

Reactive Evolution; Should be Accelerated Development.

Existence Erasure; 0th Judgement needs more evidence of being erasure, as it just looks like she was burnt to ashes.

High 3-A; Destroying an Infinite Space-Time would be Low 2-C.

Resistance to Subjective Reality; Resistance to Subject Reality does not give Resistance to Reality Warping, they are similar but different powers.

Conceptual Manipulation; Atman is never stated to be conceptual in any of the things presented, embodying a concept is not the same as being or interacting with a concept. They are explaining the Eight Trigrams, from what I see they never stated that it actually exists in the novel.

Power Mimicry Resistance; It's not resistance, the person's power mimicry was just too weak and limited.

Resistance to Law Manipulation & Reality Manipulation; This should just be Law Manipulation & Physics Manipulation not Reality.

Resistance to Life & Death Manipulation; The God of Death never used any abilities related to Life and Death, nor was it stated he couldn't do anything, he just got scared.

NPI to Abstract Beings Type 1; The Lord of Infinity would be Abstract Existence Type 2 which requires nothing special to interact with.

Resistance to Curse Manipulation; Psychic Attacks in this context seem's to mean mental so it would be Resistance to Curse Manipulation & Mind Manipulation

Pocket Reality Manipulation; He is never stated to have created the Pocket Dimension, if you have scans of him saying such then it's fine.

Resistance Negation; Not Resistance Negation he clearly stated that he just hit him so hard his body couldn't handle it.

Resistance to Gravity Manipulation; It would be Resistance to Black Hole Creation

Causality Manipulation; This is just Extrasensory Perception

Immortality Type 9 & Abstract Existence Type 1; His sword would be Abstract Existence Type 2. From what I see he never said True Form, so I'm not seeing much of a reason for Type 9 or even 8 since the sword spends a lot of time outside of that realm from what I can tell. Abstract Type 1 seems legit since he is a law.

Immortality Type 6 Negation; It's more like Possession Nullification (Power Nullification), negating Type 6 would be making it so they can't do it in the first place.

Okay, yeah I agree with that now.
Existence Erasure; 0th Judgement needs more evidence of being erasure, as it just looks like she was burnt to ashes.
so first scan we do see the girl die (by 0th judgement) leaving nothing left as the sky empty from that attack. Plus this is used by his celestial slayer sword and in second scan we see 0th judgment used once again which turns the enemy(white demon) to nothing, leaving only a destruction path left as he fades away. If u look on wiki of lin jie ,celestial executioner able to erase things out of existence of someone and we seen through the manga celestial able to use these moves and not only on sword. therefore celestial sword slayer, anya(cause she gained this by being with lin jie or adoring him as some god) and other celestial sword lin jie has.
sure
Resistance to Subjective Reality; Resistance to Subject Reality does not give Resistance to Reality Warping, they are similar but different powers.
alright, sure
Conceptual Manipulation; Atman is never stated to be conceptual in any of the things presented, embodying a concept is not the same as being or interacting with a concept. They are explaining the Eight Trigrams, from what I see they never stated that it actually exists in the novel.
atman was stated to be conceptual of one soul, self, soul,spirt etc. I could scratch the embodying concept meaning interacting. the novel isnt cannon the manga at all as it introduce new characters in arc , which arent even shown in the manga , for example volume 19(which is in latest chapters in the manga , on youtube.).Plus i got the wiki also backing this up in a way saying its like a adaption and such , the wiki in different language so you would have to translate the page if you want the link. plus @Dark_heroes who read further into the novel also can back this up. so the novel is irrelevant with the manga and should make another profile for lin jie for that.
Power Mimicry Resistance; It's not resistance, the person's power mimicry was just too weak and limited.
okay it can be power mimicry resistance to some extent or limited , as he still copy the move.
Resistance to Law Manipulation & Reality Manipulation; This should just be Law Manipulation & Physics Manipulation not Reality.
not really it should also in reality manipulation as if you go onto the page for it. down at the bottom to possible uses it say "rewrite physic" which is one of powers used in reality warping.
Resistance to Life & Death Manipulation; The God of Death never used any abilities related to Life and Death, nor was it stated he couldn't do anything, he just got scared.
ye sure this was a iffy proposal lol.
NPI to Abstract Beings Type 1; The Lord of Infinity would be Abstract Existence Type 2 which requires nothing special to interact with.
alright sure
Resistance to Curse Manipulation; Psychic Attacks in this context seem's to mean mental so it would be Resistance to Curse Manipulation & Mind Manipulation
not really as he says "my mind and spirit have already been refined into a sword". referring to his other self (ender sword) cause ender is also apart of him which exist in another realm therefore his mind isn't like this body also referring like a avatar type?.
Pocket Reality Manipulation; He is never stated to have created the Pocket Dimension, if you have scans of him saying such then it's fine.
well it said he already have a pocket dimension therefore we can assume he's able to create one off that statement. also one thing this couldn't be BFR which would be his Portrait of the Myriad Gods which can bring people to a pocket world.
Resistance Negation; Not Resistance Negation he clearly stated that he just hit him so hard his body couldn't handle it.
sure i can agree
Resistance to Gravity Manipulation; It would be Resistance to Black Hole Creation
it wouldn't as im pretty sure this isn't a real black hole creation as we actually know what a real one in the story. In the Pandora arc it said she would turn to like a black hole sucking all solar system and worlds, and this black hole created by Lord Infinity doesn't even compare.
no, he see through all cause and effect with the taji eyes which is literally manipulation of causality and nothing even remotely close to Extrasensory Perception/
Immortality Type 9 & Abstract Existence Type 1; His sword would be Abstract Existence Type 2. From what I see he never said True Form, so I'm not seeing much of a reason for Type 9 or even 8 since the sword spends a lot of time outside of that realm from what I can tell. Abstract Type 1 seems legit since he is a law.
Ender exist on a higher dimension where nobody so far could even reach or comprehend as they would lose consciousness and embodies a concept. Also we see in the scan he refined his MIND and SPIRIT into a sword and would refer to ender as he is apart of lin jie and couldn't be his celestial swords. Also he protects him so much cause that apart of him like true form and avatar as the avatar is still apart of true form. But I could be wrong down the road as the manga is still going, but for now I'm firm on it.
Immortality Type 6 Negation; It's more like Possession Nullification (Power Nullification), negating Type 6 would be making it so they can't do it in the first place.
no, here a forum on how to negate all types of immortality and type 6 is negating the soul and consciousness to kill it. And we see void posses all humans on earth which multiple of his consciousness is in people controlling and lin jie destroy all of that.

so first scan we do see the girl die (by 0th judgement) leaving nothing left as the sky empty from that attack. Plus this is used by his celestial slayer sword and in second scan we see 0th judgment used once again which turns the enemy(white demon) to nothing, leaving only a destruction path left as he fades away. If u look on wiki of lin jie ,celestial executioner able to erase things out of existence of someone and we seen through the manga celestial able to use these moves and not only on sword. therefore celestial sword slayer, anya(cause she gained this by being with lin jie or adoring him as some god) and other celestial sword lin jie has.
If there is textual proof that states 0th Judgement leaves nothing behind then you should include it, just the images alone leaves it up to interpretation.
atman was stated to be conceptual of one soul, self, soul,spirt etc. I could scratch the embodying concept meaning interacting. the novel isnt cannon the manga at all as it introduce new characters in arc , which arent even shown in the manga , for example volume 19(which is in latest chapters in the manga , on youtube.).Plus i got the wiki also backing this up in a way saying its like a adaption and such , the wiki in different language so you would have to translate the page if you want the link. plus @Dark_heroes who read further into the novel also can back this up. so the novel is irrelevant with the manga and should make another profile for lin jie for that.
Where does it say that, cause I checked those links and I didn't see the work concept mentioned once in the context of the novel. Instead, it says Atman is ALSO found in Buddhist Literature discussions OF the concept of Non-Self. This seems to be more of a random fact than what it actually is in the novel.
okay it can be power mimicry resistance to some extent or limited , as he still copy the move.
It's no resistance at all. That's like me stealing someone's sword and being unable to lift it. That doesn't mean only he can use the sword, nor does it mean the sword is unstealable by others, it just means I don't meet the qualifications to replicate his feat of lifting the sword.
not really it should also in reality manipulation as if you go onto the page for it. down at the bottom to possible uses it say "rewrite physic" which is one of powers used in reality warping.
Rewriting a power that can cause Reality Warping doesn't mean it's warping reality to do so. If I chisel a rock that has Subjective Reality that doesn't mean I would also have subjective reality.
not really as he says "my mind and spirit have already been refined into a sword". referring to his other self (ender sword) cause ender is also apart of him which exist in another realm therefore his mind isn't like this body also referring like a avatar type?.
That doesn't change the fact he resisted a Curse and he then states he is resistant to Psychic attacks while also mentioning his mind.
well it said he already have a pocket dimension therefore we can assume he's able to create one off that statement. also one thing this couldn't be BFR which would be his Portrait of the Myriad Gods which can bring people to a pocket world.
That's not how that works. Obito "Has" a pocket dimension via Kamui, but we don't assume he created it. As for BFR, you would need to include scans for it being used like that.
it wouldn't as im pretty sure this isn't a real black hole creation as we actually know what a real one in the story. In the Pandora arc it said she would turn to like a black hole sucking all solar system and worlds, and this black hole created by Lord Infinity doesn't even compare.
Ok then, in that case, you still need to scan that the "Black Hole" is using gravity instead of it just being some form of Darkness Manipulation or Absorption.
no, he see through all cause and effect with the taji eyes which is literally manipulation of causality and nothing even remotely close to Extrasensory Perception
If I see through concepts, that's not conceptual manipulation. If I see through Fire that's not fire manipulation. If I can see Cause and Effect, that's Extrasensory Perception, the monks from JTTW can see all cause and effect and it's designated as Extrasensory Perception.
Ender exist on a higher dimension where nobody so far could even reach or comprehend as they would lose consciousness and embodies a concept. Also we see in the scan he refined his MIND and SPIRIT into a sword and would refer to ender as he is apart of lin jie and couldn't be his celestial swords. Also he protects him so much cause that apart of him like true form and avatar as the avatar is still apart of true form. But I could be wrong down the road as the manga is still going, but for now I'm firm on it.
Ok then you need to show the statements of it being a Higher-Dimension, statements less subtle than his Mind and Spirit being refined into a sword as they can just be a metaphor, and you need a solid statement saying that Higher-Dimension is where his True Form is.
no, here a forum on how to negate all types of immortality and type 6 is negating the soul and consciousness to kill it. And we see void posses all humans on earth which multiple of his consciousness is in people controlling and lin jie destroy all of that.
That's not negating it, if it was then anyone who can kill someone can negate Type 6 Immortality, negating Type 6 would be stopping them from being able to posses bodies in some way, NEGATING the power altogether. Quasi (Former Staff) says it in the thread it's not negating Immortality, it's just finding a solution around it.

If there is textual proof that states 0th Judgement leaves nothing behind then you should include it, just the images alone leaves it up to interpret
try hard to much lol, fine ill take it out
Where does it say that, cause I checked those links and I didn't see the work concept mentioned once in the context of the novel. Instead, it says Atman is ALSO found in Buddhist Literature discussions OF the concept of Non-Self. This seems to be more of a random fact than what it actually is in the novel.
well its apart of that Buddhist discussion as announcement is meant to give more context on meaning in the manga. also you want the link to the wiki or nah?.
It's no resistance at all. That's like me stealing someone's sword and being unable to lift it. That doesn't mean only he can use the sword, nor does it mean the sword is unstealable by others, it just means I don't meet the qualifications to replicate his feat of lifting the sword.
Clyde was able to perfectly mimic the judgement sword but nor to its full extent or output it.
Rewriting a power that can cause Reality Warping doesn't mean it's warping reality to do so. If I chisel a rock that has Subjective Reality that doesn't mean I would also have subjective reality.
it literally is your changing reality which is one of the abilities of reality warping, warping meaning to cause something to change/bent/twist out of its shape.
That doesn't change the fact he resisted a Curse and he then states he is resistant to Psychic attacks while also mentioning his mind.
yes cause his mind is in another sword and still doesn't deny the fact he resist both of those.
That's not how that works. Obito "Has" a pocket dimension via Kamui, but we don't assume he created it. As for BFR, you would need to include scans for it being used like that.
gladly will provide scan for that, here, here and here. so when lin jie says means nothing and empty as it doesn't imply he created a pocket dimension for him to even store pandora?. if he cant create a pocket world that enough proof for creating a pocket dimension also as he stated or via this "item" which i don't see at all.
Ok then, in that case, you still need to scan that the "Black Hole" is using gravity instead of it just being some form of Darkness Manipulation or Absorption.
why would it be darkness as he clearly pulled in , and it isn't any type of absorption either.
If I see through concepts, that's not conceptual manipulation. If I see through Fire that's not fire manipulation. If I can see Cause and Effect, that's Extrasensory Perception, the monks from JTTW can see all cause and effect and it's designated as Extrasensory Perception.
hm alr
Ok then you need to show the statements of it being a Higher-Dimension, statements less subtle than his Mind and Spirit being refined into a sword as they can just be a metaphor, and you need a solid statement saying that Higher-Dimension is where his True Form is.
you need to prove its a metaphor though. but ill just take it out, guess its explain more in novel.
That's not negating it, if it was then anyone who can kill someone can negate Type 6 Immortality, negating Type 6 would be stopping them from being able to posses bodies in some way, NEGATING the power altogether. Quasi (Former Staff) says it in the thread it's not negating Immortality, it's just finding a solution around it.
alright

well its apart of that Buddhist discussion as announcement is meant to give more context on meaning in the manga. also you want the link to the wiki or nah?.
I'm just saying the only statement of it being conceptual is when it's giving more context to the word, when used in discussions, in a religion, outside of the novel.
Clyde was able to perfectly mimic the judgement sword but nor to its full extent or output it.
That's due to his lack of ability or weakness of his ability. If I am able to copy Goku's Kamehameha, it doesn't mean it's going to be as strong as Goku's, at the same time that doesn't mean Goku has resistance to power mimicry.
it literally is your changing reality which is one of the abilities of reality warping, warping meaning to cause something to change/bent/twist out of its shape.
You said Psychic is a power than can cause warp reality. Rewriting a power/energy does not equate to reality warping, if anything its power modification.
yes cause his mind is in another sword and still doesn't deny the fact he resist both of those.
So he has resistance to Curse Manip & Mind Manip.
gladly will provide scan for that, here, here and here. so when lin jie says means nothing and empty as it doesn't imply he created a pocket dimension for him to even store pandora?. if he cant create a pocket world that enough proof for creating a pocket dimension also as he stated or via this "item" which i don't see at all.
I'm not saying he does have Pocket Reality Manipulation via the scroll, but he clearly did not create that pocket dimension so you should reword it.
why would it be darkness as he clearly pulled in , and it isn't any type of absorption either.
Yami's Darkness Darkness Fruit does the same thing, it's darkness that pulls you into it, and it's considered Darkness Manipulation. Unless that scan specifically mentions gravity then we cant assume him sinking into darkness is gravity manipulation.

I'm just saying the only statement of it being conceptual is when it's giving more context to the word, when used in discussions, in a religion, outside of the novel.
alright , fine i won't argue it
That's due to his lack of ability or weakness of his ability. If I am able to copy Goku's Kamehameha, it doesn't mean it's going to be as strong as Goku's, at the same time that doesn't mean Goku has resistance to power mimicry.
alr
You said Psychic is a power than can cause warp reality. Rewriting a power/energy does not equate to reality warping, if anything its power modification.
so what gives reality warping to you if this isn't it, cause I don't really get you. This could be limited reality warping if that's better?.
So he has resistance to Curse Manip & Mind Manip.
I'm fine with that
I'm not saying he does have Pocket Reality Manipulation via the scroll, but he clearly did not create that pocket dimension so you should reword it.
okay, yea I type fast so there are sometimes typos, so he could have pocket reality manipulation via The Portrait of Myriad Gods?.
Yami's Darkness Darkness Fruit does the same thing, it's darkness that pulls you into it, and it's considered Darkness Manipulation. Unless that scan specifically mentions gravity then we cant assume him sinking into darkness is gravity manipulation.
I don't know why one piece would be irrelevant in this discussion as these are two different verses and different powers/systems used.

so what gives reality warping to you if this isn't it, cause I don't really get you. This could be limited reality warping if that's better?.
If you can explain to me why warping a type of energy is reality warping then I have no issues.
okay, yea I type fast so there are sometimes typos, so he could have pocket reality manipulation via The Portrait of Myriad Gods?
Sounds good.
I don't know why one piece would be irrelevant in this discussion as these are two different verses and different powers/systems used.
If two powers are similar and reach the same result then you can assume they would be listed by the wiki as the same powers. Unless that "Black Hole" which you confirmed isn't a real black hole and isn't mentioned to control gravity then it would just be Darkness Manipulation or Absorption.

If you can explain to me why warping a type of energy is reality warping then I have no issues
cause there are different types of ways you can use these powers and this is one of them, bend reality to ur own will. Lord of Infinity is bending the laws of the universe/word to his own.
If two powers are similar and reach the same result then you can assume they would be listed by the wiki as the same powers. Unless that "Black Hole" which you confirmed isn't a real black hole and isn't mentioned to control gravity then it would just be Darkness Manipulation or Absorption.
ahhh, actually I take back what I said about that black hole ill just refer back to resistance to black hole creation, but this should also have gravity as it contains in it.

Alright then I have no issues with anything else.
Okay, thanks for your input. Also, should I just completely delete what I've already scratched off for a cleaner look? Also, if you have time, could you contact any mods to review this, because I want to get this over with and continue to create a profile for novel lin jie?.

Okay, thanks for your input. Also, should I just completely delete what I've already scratched off for a cleaner look? Also, if you have time, could you contact any mods to review this, because I want to get this over with and continue to create a profile for novel lin jie?.
I would get rid of the stuff that has been scratched out to make it more readable. I'll contact a few staff who respond rather quickly.

It is enough to open the first volume, which is the prologue of the whole story. There are immediately mentioned SS-Rank heroes, their title position, Anya is also mentioned, and in detail from what her appearance in the novel looks more interesting also in the novel explanation go for the bullets of one of the heroes during the battle in the peach orchard, if you don't lie, they are based on electric forces, which is why they move at the speed of light, the hero himself can To see and evade I will remind this is the prologue of all the stories. Also, the auras of creatures and other things distorted space during the action. As for the manga versions, it seems to me easier to just take down the mage stats and add only a picture to the profile to those Persians who do not have Illustrations in the novel itself.

Sound Resistance - Lin jie able to resist music as it had no effect on him, Chapter 73.
Does the attack act like a physical force or?
(Social Influencing) - Lin jie puts fear into the dragon god with his aura, Chapter 75.
Fear inducement is better while linking it to fear manip
Immortality 8 Negation - (Type 8) While Lin Jie fights Baphomet ,he says as long as fear exists in people he will continue to exist no matter if he dies, Chapter 106.Another Example is when lin jie erased Miss Spacetime ,that exist as long as time exist and part 2. (Also this means Lin Jie is able to destroy Omnipresent Being Spacetime as her existence is Infinite, as long as time exists she exists).
From the way you explain it, it sounds like EE to me?
(Low 2-C) - Lin Jie was able to destroy Spacetime as she has infinite existence, which would mean Lin Jie destroy an infinite Space-Time. Example here and here , also Lin Jie has Omnipresence negation.
If I am getting this right, she is a spacetime itself, right? And he sorta just hurt her with the sword, right?

So, where is Omnipresence negation comes from?
Subjective Reality Resistance - Lin jie not affected by monk Illusion Manipulation as he turns reality into Illusion and attacks as well. For example Frostfire was fighting the monk and was almost killed as he couldn't do anything against it,Chapter 173-174.For more proof Chapter 186. This also grants monk reality warping, which lin jie resists.
Reality warping resistance seems fine. Since illusion in this context, as long as I understand, is reality. .

Seems more like he got more power than the other dude can absorb. That's the weakness of his opponent rtaher than him resisting it.

Iffy on the probability stuff. At best, I think it would be minor.
Doesn't mean he resists Absorption tho. He says he can't defeat him with this.
Fear inducement and absorption seems fine
Law Manipulation/Resistance and Reality Warping - States Lin jie Transcends laws of the universe. Another Example (Void says Lin jie able to Ignore laws of the Universe), Chapter 383. Another Example is Lin jie Celestial Spirit saying if all Lord Infinity can do is manipulate laws of physics it won't affect lin jie,Chapter 325.
Why is that RW resistance?
Able to Affect Abstract Beings Type 2 - Lord Infinity is representative of Evil ,therefore embodying the concept of evil and also dosent have a physical form as exist as darkness as shown as formless.Here(chapter 310-311) and Here (Chapter 324).Lin jie able to destroy and affect Lord Infinity ,here,Chapter 327.
NPI.
Iffy on mindhax. Psychic abilities can mean many things without further context. Could be TK, could be clairvoyance, could be precog, could be a million other things.
Gravity and gravity resistance seems fine. Don't think we give black hole creation resistance since it sounds weird.
I am getting lose with all these names...

Need more context for type 1. 2 seems alright
Large Type 5 - Lin Jie is able to make his arm(Include Body)big enough to cover the earth. examples here and here.
Where? Can't see it?

Also can you upload the scans to Imgur or something. Video is extremely inconvenient to evaluate

Does the attack act like a physical force or?
I'm not sure if it provides enough context, but the attack appears to be centered on the body. But why is this important?
Fear inducement is better while linking it to fear manip
It isn't because lin jie (zero) is known throughout the verse as the savior of every hero/villain. And they regard him as some sort of god, and throughout the manga, they look to him for answers to their problems, so this isn't fear, but there are other examples of it in the manga that I didn't show.
From the way you explain it, it sounds like EE to me?
No, because he used a move called 3rd form revised execute, which is an attack, but the sword celestial executioner he's holding has an EE attack that he only uses when he has a killing intent or is in danger. The second isn't because he's wielding the Ender Sword, which ends everything.
If I am getting this right, she is a spacetime itself, right? And he sorta just hurt her with the sword, right?

So, where is Omnipresence negation comes from?
Yes, the Omnipresence stems from her being Spacetime, and her existence is infinite, lasting as long as time does. As a result, time exists everywhere, unless a place state's time does not exist.
Reality warping resistance seems fine. Since illusion in this context, as long as I understand, is reality. .
No, I spoke with "ActuallySpaceMan" and we agreed to remove reality warping and replace it with subject reality resistance, so that should be removed.
Seems more like he got more power than the other dude can absorb. That's the weakness of his opponent rtaher than him resisting it.

Iffy on the probability stuff. At best, I think it would be minor.
Yeah could it just be like limited absorption resistance?. What iffy about it,the only other thing i can think of is supernatural luck but it isn't as he controls it and isn't just random in a way.
Doesn't mean he resists Absorption tho. He says he can't defeat him with this.
Yes, if he says that, it means that the absorption will not work or affect him, and thus Lin Jie will resist it.

Why is that RW resistance?
Lord Infinity has control over physics laws, which can be found on the reality warping page. And he is twisting/changing/defying the laws of the world/universe to suit himself. And lin jie celestial sword says it won't affect him, and above scan says he transcends laws, which are a part of reality.
Sure, like NPI to abstract being type 2?
Iffy on mindhax. Psychic abilities can mean many things without further context. Could be TK, could be clairvoyance, could be precog, could be a million other things.
So lin jie has two bodies, one physical and one conceptual, and he's talking about his other one "Ender Sword" which the other him, so in this physical body lin jie doesn't have a mind or a spirit. Gui Xue, on the other hand, is in his other body. I'm not sure what Psychic Attacks are, is there a basic attack that all Physic uses?
Gravity and gravity resistance seems fine. Don't think we give black hole creation resistance since it sounds weird.
alright lol
I am getting lose with all these names...

Need more context for type 1. 2 seems alright
Yeah, names are a pain. Isn't abstract type 1 just lacking physical form and such?, though we can see he lacks physical form in favor of darkness.
Where? Can't see it?

Also can you upload the scans to Imgur or something. Video is extremely inconvenient to evaluate
Because the online websites haven't yet published the most recent chapters of the manga, there are videos on YouTube of chapters translated by a group of people who haven't yet published it on a website.

I'm not sure if it provides enough context, but the attack appears to be centered on the body. But why is this important?
Because if it acts like force, then won't really be sound imo
It isn't because lin jie (zero) is known throughout the verse as the savior of every hero/villain. And they regard him as some sort of god, and throughout the manga, they look to him for answers to their problems, so this isn't fear, but there are other examples of it in the manga that I didn't show.
That's still not SI
No, because he used a move called 3rd form revised execute, which is an attack, but the sword celestial executioner he's holding has an EE attack that he only uses when he has a killing intent or is in danger. The second isn't because he's wielding the Ender Sword, which ends everything.
Still not seeing Immortality type 8 negation...
Yes, the Omnipresence stems from her being Spacetime, and her existence is infinite, lasting as long as time does. As a result, time exists everywhere, unless a place state's time does not exist.
video isn't really giving me much context or what he actually or if it actually worked, so...
No, I spoke with "ActuallySpaceMan" and we agreed to remove reality warping and replace it with subject reality resistance, so that should be removed.
why?
Yeah could it just be like limited absorption resistance?. What iffy about it,the only other thing i can think of is supernatural luck but it isn't as he controls it and isn't just random in a way.
No, it's just the weakness of the absorber
Yes, if he says that, it means that the absorption will not work or affect him, and thus Lin Jie will resist it.
Yeah no, that just seems like an assumption
Lord Infinity has control over physics laws, which can be found on the reality warping page. And he is twisting/changing/defying the laws of the world/universe to suit himself. And lin jie celestial sword says it won't affect him, and above scan says he transcends laws, which are a part of reality.
Just list it as Law manip resistance. need feats of actual RW resistance
Sure, like NPI to abstract being type 2?
You don't need special powers to interact with type 2. And the evidence isn't enough for type 1 abstract, so ye, NPI covers it.
So lin jie has two bodies, one physical and one conceptual, and he's talking about his other one "Ender Sword" which the other him, so in this physical body lin jie doesn't have a mind or a spirit. Gui Xue, on the other hand, is in his other body.
I am getting even more confused here, sorry
I'm not sure what Psychic Attacks are, is there a basic attack that all Physic uses?
No
Yeah, names are a pain. Isn't abstract type 1 just lacking physical form and such?, though we can see he lacks physical form in favor of darkness.
No, you need to be a conceptual/information/and in some cases, thought-based abstraction. However, the latter is given only in very specific scenarios.
Because the online websites haven't yet published the most recent chapters of the manga, there are videos on YouTube of chapters translated by a group of people who haven't yet published it on a website.
ah... would it not be better to wait for it? cause video is a bit inconvenient. especially on phones.

Hell, Manhua explicitly says that Tao Qing Zhao came from a kingdom that creates myths and legends including gods and other creatures. Gods by their nature can manipulate the universe at any level of reality. Unfortunately either the translation or the manhua does not provide the necessary context, unlike the novella
“你应该知道数学率武器吧?貌似带地球上是这样的称呼。”霍lún思大帝脸上露出了微笑:“而连有可能让宇宙产生崩溃的数学率武器都没有办法抹杀的生命,在这个宇宙中就被成为超生命。而他们也都拥有着可以靠自己的意念做到像数学率武器那样修改宇宙的数据。从而在毫无副作用的情况下制造出适合自己的法则。”

“能不能说简单点,我文化课不怎么好。”林劫感觉自己被眼前这个霍lún思人说的有些头昏脑涨。

“用你们人类的词语,就是神。”

“原来是这样,你把我当成了地球上的某个神明?”到了这个时候,林劫也终于明白了霍lún思大帝指的超生命究竟是什么了:“不好意思,我就是个人类,我并不是神。”

“是吗?”听到林劫的话,霍lún思大帝倒是露出了一些惊讶的表情:“既然不是超生命的话,那么你可有毁灭了。”

霍lún思大帝说着,整个人就出现在了林劫的身边,同时手中的拳套上蕴含的庞大力量也再一次向着林劫轰击了过去。而林劫这个时候也消失在了霍lún思大帝的身前

I can't read this language. And I doubt anyone else can here. Can you find a translated version of it? A human one would be preferable

Not quite the first volumes are in another language, but it is not English. Unfortunately, I read everything else in machine translation

Because if it acts like force, then won't really be sound imo
With the context shown, it does not appear to be a physical force. But more to affect Lin Jie's hearing in some way, he can't fight back.
That's still not SI
why?
Still not seeing Immortality type 8 negation...
what would be type 8 negation then if this isn't it, like sealing or bfr?
video isn't really giving me much context or what he actually or if it actually worked, so...
what do you mean? it clearly shows he kills spacetime.
considering the past I just agreed for some reason I forgot, but you seem to believe this is only WR resistance and not subject reality resistance or both?.
No, it's just the weakness of the absorber
alright
Yeah no, that just seems like an assumption
alright, I won't argue it
Just list it as Law manip resistance. need feats of actual RW resistance
how isn't that enough proof for RW resistance?
You don't need special powers to interact with type 2. And the evidence isn't enough for type 1 abstract, so ye, NPI covers it.
Lord Infinity is the embodiment of evil
I am getting even more confused here, sorry
Okay, As a result, He has two bodies: Lin Jie and Gui Xue (Ender Sword). Gui Xue is a fragment of Lin Jie that has split into another person. Gui Xue exists in another realm in two forms: human and sword (Ender Sword). According to the information gathered thus far in the manga, when he talks about his mind and spirit being refined into a sword, he is referring to Ender Sword, his other self, and because this body (Lin Jie) lacks a mind and spirit, the attacks used by Lord Infinity do not work/affect him. But I could be wrong later, but this should be correct because the only other swords are his celestial swords, but they each have their own personality. And they are all women.
Alright, that's fine I'll take it out, so now its curse/mind resistance
No, you need to be a conceptual/information/and in some cases, thought-based abstraction. However, the latter is given only in very specific scenarios.
So Gui Xue is a law which no physical body and the source of everything throughout the whole verse
ah... would it not be better to wait for it? cause video is a bit inconvenient. especially on phones.
I mean, I could wait until they translate chapters, but I just want to do this and move on to the novel instead because the manga is currently very slow.

Well barely anyone can read the language... So probably not. Most of the time it's ideal to use human translation as machine translation leaves out certain context of words. I am sure you are aware of how Asian languages rely heavily on certain language and sometimes cultural context.

Well barely anyone can read the language... So probably not. Most of the time it's ideal to use human translation as machine translation leaves out certain context of words. I am sure you are aware of how Asian languages rely heavily on certain language and sometimes cultural context.
Yea , damn I was wanting to scale this verse I was reading some time ago, but since mtl isn't accepted that suck lol.

Hahah it seems easier to wait for a translation into another language than to wait in English. For it looks like a Hero? I stopped being one a long time ago, I'm not particularly interesting in this segment, which is strange considering its history and characters... In any case, the pcm up to volume 3 translation will be ready only by the end of summer, and the translation of the second volume by the end of this month. And wait for the full translation of xs when.

Hahah it seems easier to wait for a translation into another language than to wait in English. For it looks like a Hero? I stopped being one a long time ago, I'm not particularly interesting in this segment, which is strange considering its history and characters... In any case, the pcm up to volume 3 translation will be ready only by the end of summer, and the translation of the second volume by the end of this month. And wait for the full translation of xs when.
Damn only 3

My bad I didn't get the ping, I also didn't get the ping for the old HQLTA CRT you created for some reason, weird. Always found the CRTs by magically going to this Section by chance...

I've been discussing with a reader for the Novel for your CRTs and can talk to the Translator of the Manhwa (Zero Scans, not whatever the Youtube is) if needed, which will come to the question

Will this Profile strictly be Manhwa-base or will the Novel's feats be prioritized over the Manhwa?

Also is the OP up-to-date on what you are proposing or will you adjust it?

Last edited:
With the context shown, it does not appear to be a physical force. But more to affect Lin Jie's hearing in some way, he can't fight back.
Then I don't think it can qualify for sound resistance.
Idk what else to tell you, but that's not social influencing at all. But I am interested in knowing why you think that's SI.
what would be type 8 negation then if this isn't it, like sealing or bfr?
No, killing someone who cannot die no matter what thanks to a certain thing or person. And if they die this time, they can never come back. Severing their connection would be another.

Which is what I am not really seeing in this feat. It's very vague.
what do you mean? it clearly shows he kills spacetime.
All I am seeing is a flash of white light.
considering the past I just agreed for some reason I forgot, but you seem to believe this is only WR resistance and not subject reality resistance or both?.
RW only
how isn't that enough proof for RW resistance?
Because you need to resist RW itself??? That's not what's happening here. Just law manipulation.

With these kinds of abilities, you can virtually do anything. So you want to go ahead and give him a resistance for basically every ability? No. Also, RW resistance to a degree is already covered by law hax.

However, RW is one potential hax of Law in some verses and doesn't apply to every verse.
Lord Infinity is the embodiment of evil
Um, I got that already?
Okay, As a result, He has two bodies: Lin Jie and Gui Xue (Ender Sword). Gui Xue is a fragment of Lin Jie that has split into another person. Gui Xue exists in another realm in two forms: human and sword (Ender Sword). According to the information gathered thus far in the manga, when he talks about his mind and spirit being refined into a sword, he is referring to Ender Sword, his other self, and because this body (Lin Jie) lacks a mind and spirit, the attacks used by Lord Infinity do not work/affect him. But I could be wrong later, but this should be correct because the only other swords are his celestial swords, but they each have their own personality. And they are all women.
Still lost ngl. But thanks for the explanation.
So Gui Xue is a law which no physical body and the source of everything throughout the whole verse
Is he a primal law of the universe?

If so, then that works then. Should started with that.
I mean, I could wait until they translate chapters, but I just want to do this and move on to the novel instead because the manga is currently very slow.
Well, it the novel is machine translated, then you might wanna avoid doing that.

Back