• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero of Lore (DF) vs Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I mean yeah, but I haven't seen arguments like that used on Cloud, Joker, and many more. I doubt he starts using anything in his arsenal.
Nothing prevents him from leading with any attack with any equipment. The only things that are limited are combos (which hardly change anything), World Destroyer (Either is pre-summoned or never summoned), Ultimate Bacon Orb (Can't lead with), and the fact that attacks have cooldowns and some can't be spammed (hardly matters since he has enough of them throughout all classes).

so? Hero is a playable character, thus "whatever he leads with" is not at all influenced by emotions or preference and everything that can be done at first strike has a equal chance of happening as with everything else.

Resists Fear, does not resist Sleep or Empathic

although it can be circumvented by turning into a robot or elemental

Mindhax is a big whoop though because the Hero is able to casually wear DoomKnight Armor with no problem whereas Vale instantly went crazy through. He can also turn into Xa but that hardly matters.

Empathic is also a big whatever to the hero since Greed loves to spam it and Hero just accepts it as is barely affected by it.

Then Rimuru sends him to sleep, then. Because it's pretty much instant once he activates it and covers a pretty big area.
If it's based on activation, then Hero can stop time and use Temporal Reset in the same instant to circumvent that. Regardless, if it doesn't work he still has to go past Hero's Acausality Type 3, so another version of him can do it.

Like I said, it's instant. He won't have much of a choice in doing so.
Then another version of him comes in and stops time. Time stop and Temporal Reset is also instant so I don't see why Rimuru's attack is the priority regardless.

Temporal Reset can definitely circumvent it though

Is that really is first defense? His weakness states his pretty cocky and gullible, and considering he's facing a slime, I don't expect him to see him as much of a threat, especially since he regularly conceals his aura, and doesn't have Info Analysis from what I can tell.

Is that really is first defense? His weakness states his pretty cocky and gullible, and considering he's facing a slime, I don't expect him to see him as much of a threat, especially since he regularly conceals his aura, and doesn't have Info Analysis from what I can tell.
"Cocky and gullible" is outside of fighting within the storyline when he does dumb stuff like assuming the runix cube would help him defeat Escherio only to realize that it's exactly what he needs to complete his plans. So it's essentially vsbattle inapplicable and I didn't write it on the profile anyways.

Fighting master swordsmen, geniuses like Warlic are no problem and there is nothing about personality that influences how Hero fights.

Hero isn't going to outright stupid and allow something to overtake him even though he knows that he has the perfect defense.

Doesn't state that in the profile.
There also isn't "emotions" and "cockiness" in RPG character battles. Name an instance where the Hero screwed up himself from cockiness in battle.

Rimuru has no defense against Time Stop and nothing to bypass Temporal Reset and there is all the reasons for Hero to use those.

Hero also has Acauality Type 3 so another version of him can do it anyways.

Not sure.. but given how Rimuru has a crap ton of resistance... probably only time stuff.

Wait, one more thing. Does Hero have any way past passive radiation manipulation?
Theoretically no, but Radiation Manipulation usually is something that acts gradually unless Rimuru has some form of insta-cancer or death beam.

Calling the Hero a human is iffy but fine by me. If it's a targeted ability he can make him "hit nothing" with the Reflections of Nothing ability on Avatar of Time class.

In "high concentration" though, so is it insta-death or gradual?

Can be circumvented in the same was as previously, or if that doesn't work he can turn into a robot. Hero can use energy shields which could block light attacks and most radiation is light. If that isn't fast enough then Acausality Type 3

Back