• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero vs Admiral

Voting Akainu via better Armament and Observation Haki, greater versatility with his fruit compared to Garp and durability negation.

• Avoid creating matchups between characters with vague or controversial powerscaling, especially between those from the same verse.
  • It is not advised to create versus threads with characters in an ongoing series without, or severely lacking, quantifiable statistics.
This can get closed...

wait hold on WB crushed akainu while he was weakened and on deaths door, prime garp has fought and matched roger who is equal to prime WB

how does akaino win here?

Ok... Who the f is the big 3? The only big 3 is Luffy, Naruto and Ichigo
an Objectively true answer sir.
One Piece Monkey D Luffy GIF - One Piece Monkey D Luffy Thinking - Discover  & Share GIFs

roger was the strongest person during his era being the pirate king, garp has fought with him on even grounds multiple times and white beard has been outright stated to be the rival of gol'd roger
And don chinjoa was a rival to garp... Now what.

Ok then what about shiki being a rival to roger.
shiki is more of a good point because he was able to actually fight the big three on even footing but he was a one note character that didn't have much influnce what so ever and he didn't stick around much after roger decimated his fleet, he simply didn't have the same influnce and place in the world as the other 3
1. the pirate king
2. the strongest man in the world
3. the hero of the world goverment
shiki just kinda got pushed aside after his one big moment

Prime Garp is hard to use cause we have barely seen anything from him, at least with WB and Roger we have seen a bit and heard a decent amount about them in their Primes but with Garp theres just alot missing.

At the moment Sakazuki probably wins just cause we really havnt seen enough of Prime Garp, we havnt seen him fight and take down any big time players outside Don yet, maybe he has some crazy ass Haki feats and some great feats against Roger and the Rocks Pirates but atm we just dont know.

Imo, I dont think this is a pretty fair match, I'm pretty sure we don't know a lot about prime garp, but we know a lot more about akainu, but for me, so maybe akainu wins, but please correct me if im wrong, im open to opinion, thanks

Seems both of these characters are VSBW characters. Therefore I will be moving this thread to it's appropriate sub-forum.

Back