• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hetalia, Possible Regenerationn Feat

So I asked about this and Saikou gave me a Low-Mid to Mid regenation suggestion but I'd like more opinions before this is added.

Anyways. France gets shot in the head point blank, yet he survives and seems to recover as if it never happened.

Now, Low-Mid says Able to regenerate limbs/fatal wounds. Still die from decapitation. I believe that this could apply to France, but since Russia has taken on Tanks himself and took damage and still lived I'm assuming their Regenerationn is even higher to Mid.

Mid: Able to regenerate from decapitation.

I think Mid is a better reasoning for Hetalia Regenerationn feat because Russia has also still lived without his heart at one point. I will provide scans of France first and if Russia's is needed I can get that too.
France Regen Feat 1
France 1 Regen feat

France Regen Feat 2
France Regen Feat 2

I think Low-Mid is more reasonable since he didn't get his head completely cleaved off, or at least not from what I can see.

Alright. I wasn't sure because Russia still acting as if nothing happened when he heart fell out meant anything.
Russia heart

Thanks for your input. I will await till later tomorrow to see if it's okay to add to their profiles.

This thread is old. But looking over the regneration descriptions. It seems they have been updated. Mid Regenerationn now includes "severe brain damage." What does this mean? Is getting shot in the head not severe enough?

I do not remember the specifics of why we revised the Regenerationn descriptions, but vaguely recall that the current versions are more clearly defined and proportionately scaled.

Well, getting shot in the head I think would be considered severe brain damage. Before the revisions we decided not to give France Mid because at the time Mid regen as decapitation only.

Would it be appropriate to give them Mid instead of Low Mid now?

Back